Gracious RV Park

Okeechobee, Florida

Latitude: 27.1906705339082

• yes-river Waterfront

campground survey

This park has a mixture of residents and transients. It is nice that they have boat docks for everyone at no additional cost. There is a new pool which will be open by spring. The water quality is poor and has taste, odor and color. You will want to buy potable water. It seems to be the norm for the area. The park sits next to the very busy road and traffic starts before 6 a.m. on weekdays. We camped at Gracious RV Park in a Motorhome.

olive on the road

Probably one of the nicest attribute of this park were the cement patios(alas no picnic tables provided, we had to get a folding table). The proximity of a very busy road made it hard to sleep. I did not care for the yellow color of the water (came through even with general filter). Management was very friendly and helpful, residents and longtime snowbirds welcoming. I saw several 40' motorhomes parked there during our stay but see how a 40' 5th wheel would be very hard to fit. Laundry rooms and showers need serious updating. We camped at Gracious RV Park in a Motorhome.

Wayne A

Well, we tried but a 40 ft fifth wheel just won't fit in this park. The manger was very nice and returned our money. This park is old but well kept up. Smaller rigs would be OK here. There is fishing right at the river. Wish we could have fit in. We camped at Gracious RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

StressRecess

Any trailer larger than a 32 will have problems getting on your site. They have put new Park Models in the place that you could maneuver your tow vehicle to access your site, with the only place to park their cars is next to the road, and there are boat trailers on the end of the loop making it difficult to circle the sites. All in all, this is the first RV Park since I have been RVing that I would not return to. The folks that run this park tried to find a place I would fit in and decided that I could use two sites, and were very nice. But, if I hadn't already paid, I would have left already. So all in all, I blame myself for believing what I read in Passport America about 40'. And also I should have checked the site before I paid. The managers are nice and try their best to help. But they know that it is a problem We camped at Gracious RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

idahojoat

Would have rated higher but it is right on a busy Hwy, and I am a very light sleeper. Beautiful settings, right on the water with a marina and what is said to be pretty good fishing. Restrooms really needed some attention as did the laundry. We don't have a problem with older but at least keep it clean. Mostly seasonal but very friendly people. We would stay again if need be, as all the parks in town are on the Hwy. Great Verizon cell/data. Great for satellite. We camped at Gracious RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Gracious RV Park?