Ocala North RV Resort

Reddick, Florida

16905 NW Highway 225
Reddick, Florida 32686

• Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Ocala North RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $42.00

This place might be on an upswing. New management within the last week. They are already pouring new pads, but a lot of work needs to be done. Lots of shade & thick vegetation between park & I75. We stayed in 43' motorhome & got in and out without to much trouble, but need to make sure staff knows if you have large rig. Would stay again for overnight. We arrived after dark & they had staff to lead us to sight. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $42.00

Pros: Long full length concrete pads with patios. Lots of trees. Cons: spaces are close together, roads are narrow but navigable. Nice park overall. Minimal noise from interstate. Would consider staying here again if in the area. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Little ways off the main road. No close stores, etc.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $19.00

We love this park. Convenient to I-75, 15-20 minutes to either Ocala or Gainesville. Located in heart of beautiful horse country. Park is very clean, pleasant staff, propane on site, nice pool and 2 fellowship halls and sites seem to be pretty level. Our rating lowered because of very narrow interior roads, few lights not working and older concrete pads, broken.....we have seen where they are working on replacing/repairs on those. Would def stay here again. Very tranquil. Monthly rate per pricing. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $36.00

Very well maintained grounds. Pool area and clubhouse are great. Appears owners are replacing some of the older concrete pads in need of repair. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Some traffic on nearby road but not a bother. In the area of Horse Country with a lot of farms in the vincinity.

Featured Campgrounds Near Ocala North RV Resort

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

I am very much enjoying my stay here. Only one junk site. Very landscaped, great pool. The roads could use some work. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $38.00

The park was very clean but the roads are narrow and hard to navigate. Mostly snow birds or permanent campers. Everyone was nice and the morning that I left my neighbor came over and helped me back out as the pull through site I was in the only way a big rig can get out is to back out. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

It's a long way to any town but go south to the Don Gartlits Museum it's worth the drive, about 30 miles.op

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $42.00

Beautiful campground in the middle of horse country. Large grassy areas with tall shade trees. Pool and clubhouse. This campground was recently purchased and is undergoing some updates. The sites are all concrete with patios, but some of the pull through sites are older and cracked. Most are new and easily accessible, though. Activities every evening in the clubhouse. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Right in the middle of beautiful horse country! Located between Gainesville and Ocala. Near Silver Springs.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $40.00

Awful value for price paid. Super narrow site next to a dilapidated perm site (window AC's, flat tires, sagging roof). Cracked concrete pad that was never blown off or cleaned, so tons of pine straw. Very, very loud highway noise from 70. Cable did not work and when we brought it up all we got was that someone hit the pole and it had been like that forever. We got put in the pull through section (which was not maintained enough on the other side to ACTUALLY pull through so we had to back out) right at the front. Avoid this area if possible, too many dumpy perms. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Anything "to do" is a 30 minute + ride away in Gainesville or Ocala.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $42.00

Quite park well off the busy roads so little to no road noise. Friendly campground and staff. While this park is big rig friendly, the sites/parking pads need some real work to have a better surface to park on. They are cement pads but most are cracked and broken up making them unattractive and not as stable as they could be if constructed properly. The roads going through the campground are not as wide as one would like with a big rig make it difficult to pull into even though it's a pull through site. There are some pull through sites which have departures which are a bit steep and may cause an issue with a toad connected. Park cable at the site we were on was not working correctly. When I requested it be worked on they sent someone over with a test monitor similar to a flat panel tv screen to check it out. He verified there was an issue but want able to do anything to correct the problem and told me to contact the office to let them know. I told the technician I already did and that's why he was sent out and he needed to tell the office it needed to be corrected. The technician agreed to contact the office for me. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Sand, Grass

Not much in the area for shopping or restaurants. They have a small dog park which really isn't large enough for more than a couple of small lap dogs let alone a few larger dogs such as Labrador retrievers or larger breed dogs.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $38.00

Overnight stay while traveling. Very clean and well-maintained park. Easy on/off access from I-75. A lot depends on the site you get. Some have plenty of room with new concrete pads. Others have crumbling and/or uneven pads. Generally, the pull through sites are the narrowest, the back in sites are wider and a bit nicer. I did not find the roads too narrow for navigating at all. There's a small bridge on the south-east corner which I would avoid using. It's OK for cars but a bit narrow and is not necessary to access any of the sites. No open fires permitted, must be in a raised and covered fire pit. Everyone we encountered were friendly and welcoming. Not much to do in the area but we liked it enough to come back and stay for a week or two during our horse show season. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $42.00

Small park which is mostly permanent sites. WiFi ok. Water pressure good. Cable snowy. Very narrow roads not particularly designed for larger rigs. There are some long concrete pull through sites which looked brand new. Good overnight stop while in transit. The pad I was on was mostly broken up concrete. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

RV site 3

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Nearby to Paynes Prairie which was closed while I was there due to flooding from Irma. Had already been closed about a month. About 15 miles to Gainesville otherwise not much going on.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $50.00

I have to explain why we had this high rate and why only 2 points overall rate. We picked this campground because the mostly good ratings (specially the clean showers and restrooms). We made a reservation via phone for a whole week, they didn't make any discount for weekly rate so we have to pay $245 (7 times the daily rate) and they charge us $50 deposit on our credit card in front. After we arrived, we were schockt about the condition of this campground, the sites and specially the poor, old and dirty showers and restrooms. This facts and the many wrecked and poor RV`s of some full-timers (there are a lot of permanents on this campground) let us decided that we like to leave the campground on the next day. In the morning I canceled the reservation and the manager told me to charge me a daily rate. I wait for my review over a week but they didn't refund me the different between our deposit and the regular daily rate. If they didn't promise me that there charge me only the daily rate I would give this campground 4 points but they loose the 2 points because of there unfairness. (I try to upload a picture of my "time neighboring", restrooms and road conditions of the campground.) We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Don't make any deposits before arriving at the campground!

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

We made an overnight unscheduled stop at this park trying to get back on schedule after an unanticipated tow vehicle repair way back up the road. I mean arrive at 9:00 pm and leave soon after the office opened at 8 am. We arranged the reservation over the phone in route earlier in the day and the process was handled smoothly. We got the last site they had, a basic pull through at the front of the park, easy in/easy out which suited our purposes well. That is, until the dumpsters which were also conveniently located right by our site were emptied very noisily at 4:00 am. This is really a very pretty, heavily wooded park. It is very near I-75, a convenience, but I really did not hear the highway. Quite a few park models on one side of the park and RV's on the other. I would say most were long term winter dwellers. It was obviously a well maintained park. I would stay here again if I was staying in the Ocala area, hopefully at a site a little further away from the dumpsters. The rate given is the daily overnight rate. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $21.00

This was a great campground for an overnight stay, especially with the Passport America rate. It would be pretty nice for a longer stay in the area as well. It's far enough away from the interstate to be very quiet, but close enough to be convenient. The entire campground is heavily wooded and feels rustic but clean. Some of the sites are rather close together, but others are larger and have decent spacing. It looks like there are many long-term residents but their lots are clean and attractive unlike some other RV parks. Our site was level, and we had good AT&T and Verizon signal, but the campground WiFi was extremely slow. The campground is large enough that we had plenty of places to walk our dog. There is a fenced dog run but it's tiny and only suitable for the smallest of dogs. We'd return here. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $12.00

Nice park. We stayed for a week. Very friendly residents. Lots of permanent rigs, but nicely done. No satellite reception, however - lots of shade. We camped at Ocala North RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Ocala North RV Resort

Campground Map

Are you affiliated with Ocala North RV Resort ?