Twelve Oaks RV Resort

Sanford, Florida

BOBDEB01

We had broken down with our truck and needed to stay here while repairs being done. The managers and office staff were amazing! Very nice campground, well maintained, and great pool. We checked out very late and staff was very accommodating to all our needs. Bathrooms were spotless, and entire campground very nice. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

yankee101

Generally a good, low-cost campground. The staff members are super friendly and are a delight to work with. They followed up well on a couple of minor issues I had, such as forwarding my mail. The wi-fi worked well for me although I heard from others that it doesn't work so well in the back side of the park. The downside is that it is an older park with units shoehorned in much too close to each other. When I looked out my windows, I was looking directly into my neighbor's living room that was about six feet from my windows. I kept my shades pulled the entire time I stayed. Also, many of the long-term rentals are really shabby looking, and the place is an eyesore. Many have attached porches, sheds, or steps that are falling apart. Several have gardens or lawn decorations that have not been attended to in years. A little bit of clean-up and modernizing could quickly convert this into a first class RV park. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Motorhome.

lazy1

I absolutely loved the park. It was very friendly and clean. Everyone in the park is like one big family. I have not visited a more safe or secure park than this one. Their swimming pool is huge. Sites are shaded and roads blacktopped. Plan on coming back year after year! We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

TravelingBaggs

Older campground with tight spaces and turns. We have 40 ft Motorhome and had to backup to make the turns: doable, but a longer coach might be stuck. Only a few pull through sites in front for overnight stays. Campground mostly long term park models, some in poor condition. Staff friendly. Full hook ups 50 amps. OK local TV on antenna. Didn't use their Wi-Fi but the signal looked OK. Shopping close by. OK for short stay. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Motorhome.

ontken

We stayed near the front, the road is very noisy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. If we stay here again, it will not be near that noisy road. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

Well run very clean and peaceful park. Staff is good, and very friendly. Many seasonal
sites, lot of permanent residents. Would recommend that you call during the season for availability, this place looks like it fills up fast. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Ho-Hum RV Park

Carrabelle, Florida

Orlando RV Resort

Clermont, Florida

Ocala RV Camp Resort

Ocala, Florida

Are you affiliated with Twelve Oaks RV Resort?