Villager RV Park

Wildwood, Florida

SunshineFullTimer

This was definitely a no frills park. There were no knobs to turn the water on. The water had to be turned on with a pair of pliers. My brother and I both stayed here. His site was supposed to have 50 amp service, but the 50 amp did not work so he had to use the 30 amp plug in. The office was closed most of the time, so it was hard to get to talk to anyone about problems. We stayed here for a month. I had paid a deposit for the electric service for both sites. We had not used enough electricity to use up the deposits. The girl in the office when we checked out did not have the authority to issue a refund for the difference. She told me I would be sent a check for the refund due me. I have not received it as of yet. I have sent an email requesting this refund, but have not had any response again. I will not stay at this park again. We camped at Villager RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gypsyroad

Ok so here's the way I see this. To be a five star in my book you have to meet certain requirements to a certain degree. 1. Kid friendly. 2. Good Wi-Fi. 3. Clean bathhouses. 4. On site laundry. 5. Near stores, but still quiet. 6. Friendly, comfortable atmosphere. 7. Pet friendly. Granted there is no pool or park which, even though I don't travel with kids, I like to see. However there are a ton of planned activities for the grown folks every week. These folks have a rec hall and they USE it. They have a Gazebo and they USE it. They foster a sense of community like no place we've stayed before. So I give them extra points for that. We came in here accidentally in emergency circumstances, and were welcomed with open arms. We have been made to feel like a part of this community and it IS a community. We hope to return here at least every couple of years for the snowbird season to visit with these amazing folks. We camped at Villager RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

v35pilot

Tight roads and no TV or Internet. Will not stay here again. No one at office most of the time. We camped at Villager RV Park in a Motorhome.

Jimmy LaFoe

We stayed there about three months, we found it to be very loud during so called quite time(11pm-8am). Most people living here are regulars, our next door neighbors came and went all hours of the night. Managers did not allow loud parties, but said nothing about loud exhaust on vechicles and motorcycles all hours of the night. Not gated and not patroled. Laundry was not good and dryers did not work well, (only one worked good), semi-trucks were allowed come and go, since two of the tennants lived here full time and parked their trucks here also. Basicly I am saying that this is not a good RV park if you are on a vacation, passing through and need a place to park overnight and noise is'nt a problem, then it fine for that. It has mainly turned into a trailer park, bad management!!!! We camped at Villager RV Park in a Motorhome.

Club Naples RV Resort

Naples, Florida

Camp Nebraska

Tampa, Florida

Are you affiliated with Villager RV Park?