3.3 Poor

Bow & Arrow Campground

Yulee, Florida

850430 US Highway 17
Yulee, Florida 32097

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites ?
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Cable/Sat. TV Hookup Cable/Sat. TV Hookup ?
  • WiFi WiFi ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Bow & Arrow Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $35.00

The photos online are not of this park they are from a KOA park. This place has nothing but dirt lots no concrete, very dirty and unkept, is not handicap accessible, there are thieves out there and your items will go missing. Water is unsafe to drink sediment rate is 6 while a 7 is undrinkable. When you hook up to the septic you will have bugs come in through your toilet along w sewer odors! The park manager is rude along w his girlfriend. Run Away Don't stay Here!!! We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

I stayed at Bow and Arrow for 31/2 years. The manager and his assistant worked daily keeping the grounds neat and clean. The pool was regularly maintained. The camp was quiet. Many of the residents were long term, and most were very nice. The campground borders Hwy 17 which is busy, but it has a rustic, secluded atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay and would return if I move back to the Yulee area. We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $30.00

Got to the park at 12:30. Office closes at 12:00. Called the number on the door. I was told to pick site 1-4. Electric pedestal was rusted out. Cable TV line came out of the ground. Campground was unkempt, worn out looking. It was right next to a motorcycle tire yard. Made a u-turn and found another campground. We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $30.00

I stayed here for 4 months while building a house. Never missed a rent payment, was quiet and kept to myself. Landlord threatened to call animal control on my dogs because he "thought that I left them in my air conditioned trailer overnight". I never did and he wouldn't know anyways without snooping. The wifi is lousy. Most times I can barely load a webpage and it has gone down several times. Water was turned off for repairs without notifying the tenants; I had to call the office to see what was wrong. Landlord expects traveling tenants to mow the grounds while he does nothing else to make the place nice or safe. Office is only open for 5 hours a day M-F, so don't expect to be able to receive packages from UPS, etc. I have frequently seen missed delivery notices on the office door. Landlord is not friendly by any means, and for $450/mo you would think he could at least smile. We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Bow & Arrow Campground

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $30.00

We called and spoke with the manager and made reservations to arrive on Saturday. We arrived to find a sign on the office door, "CLOSED SATURDAY AND SUNDAY". Well, we also saw a phone number to call in emergency; called the cell number without any response (recording). Very helpful tenants above the office gave us the number for the park owner; sorry to say, same non response. Long story short, we walked the campground. There were several permanent campers (not bad people). Campground is VERY rundown with coax cables run across multiple sites to reach a camper's site. We left and found a beautiful park elsewhere. We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $28.00

I have camped in this area on many occasions when I visit Amelia Island. I have usually past it by because I was not familiar with it as it has never been reviewed on this site, and it is not very convenient to Amelia Island. On this occasion I was staying in another campground and it was dirty all around so I went over to check out this campground and was pleasantly surprised. We only stayed here a short while but overall the grounds were clean, sites fairly level, generally quiet and most importantly to me, the showers and rest rooms were spotless. The campground is inhabited by mostly permenant residents but there are many sites that are available for transient campers and a lot of them are pull through. It has a pool but it was too cool to check it out. My one gripe is that it is a bit far for me to go to Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach but the price is certainly reasonable ($420.00) for the month and it is clean. We camped at Bow & Arrow Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Bow & Arrow Campground

Are you affiliated with Bow & Arrow Campground ?