Sleepy Hollow Mobile

Recent Rate: $30 1/2011

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) ?
  • WiFi WiFi ?
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Central Modem Central Modem yes

1 Review

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $30.00

STAY AWAY! This is actually 3 parks in all. Mobile is for small manufactured homes and Sleepy Hollow I and II is for trailers and RVs. Sleepy Hollow I doesn't allow pets. We stayed for 2 weeks in January 2011 at Sleepy Hollow II, and although the park managers were very friendly and caring, this became the worst park we ever stayed at. The rates are cheap though: just $150 a week or under $400 monthly and the park is clean and tidy. These residents own the park and they act like it. They were asking about our business constantly. Park residents were routinely walking through our site and someone stepped all over my sewer hose crushing it. It cost me $12 to replace it. One night gasoline was siphoned from my pickup truck. Gas was at $3.19 a gallon then. I had to buy a locking gas cap and set up an alarm. On Monday of week two I found footprints in the dirt outside the bedroom window of our trailer. It looked as if someone was having a peek at night. I put a yellow light bulb outside to burn all the time after that. No everyone was nosey. Some were indifferent. The resort had a group of French Canadians that kept exclusively to themselves. They totally ignored us. One day a park lady asked me why I went up front six times that day. I told her that "since you've been watching me and must know, four trips were for laundry and two were to take garbage out". While playing shuffleboard at least three ladies came over one by one and stopped us from playing to show us "the proper way to use their court". Also at the clubhouse, there was a gaggle of women that laughed hyena-like constantly and hysterically for no reason whatsoever. They went to every function. On Friday the park was having free hamburgers at the clubhouse and I wanted to sign up. But the resident in charge told me that he has to put us on standby and that after everyone ate if there were any no shows then we could have a hamburger. What nerve! Even soup kitchens don't do that to people. I realized then and there that these people were substantially abnormal. We went to Burger King and resolved not to attend any more of their clubhouse functions or take part in any activities. Honestly for the most part these people were weird. This would be a better park if it had different people in it. I'll never go back even for free. They need to change the name to Weird Hollow. It’s not my kind of place! We camped at Sleepy Hollow Mobile in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Sleepy Hollow Mobile?