8.6 Excellent

Adairsville, Georgia

1001 Poplar Springs Rd
Adairsville, Georgia 30103

• Phone Phone yes

Ask fellow campers about "Harvest Moon RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

This is an absolutely clean, neat, well-manicured, cared-for campground. Although I didn't see the maintenance taking place due to our absence during the day attending events, it had to be constantly on-going to keep it as nice as it was. Without a doubt I would have given the CG a ten rating in all categories, but we had one issue that I just can't overlook, and that was the electricity. I need to preface this by saying that the weather for the four days that we were at Harvest Moon were extremely hot, with afternoon temperatures in the mid-90's. And with little or no shade, there was no protection from the blazing sun. I use an EMS religiously and I always check the readout for errors prior to connecting our motor home to the portable device. I saw a lower than normal AC voltage (114) when I first connected, but after checking it an hour or so later, it had climbed to a reasonable number. The next morning the voltage was again normal, but when we returned to the CG late in the afternoon, the current was running around 110 volts which is very low. That night, around 11 PM, a Georgia Power truck was in the CG, parked next to our MH near an electrical panel, but I couldn't see what they were doing. The next afternoon when we returned to the CG, I saw our clocks were all blinking, which meant the power had been off. I checked the EMS and saw that it shut down the power to the MH due to low voltage (under 108 volts). So for 63 minutes that afternoon, we had no power in the MH, which meant no air conditioning. But having the EMS kept the low pedestal power from ruining any of our electrical equipment, like the A/C or circuit boards. I realize that even with the extreme heat, no shade, and several dozen large MH's all with the A/C running at maximum, the current shouldn't have dropped to a point where the EMS had to cut my power. If it was this hot in October, what happens in the heat of the summer when the CG is full and the electrical load is greater? We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nearby, Very Close

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $36.00

Excellent park. Easy to navigate. Very clean and well maintained. No WiFi at sites but available in office and game room. Laundry room with 3 washer and dryers. Free for guests to use. Site was level and long enough for 40 ft motorhome and towed vehicle. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $35.00

Very nice park, area we stayed in were for overnighters and was really nice. Pull through was longer than th coach and tow car and the hook ups were perfectly placed for us. Lots of space between coaches with grass and smaller trees. Pads are crushed stone and level. Have cable but wifi was limited to the office and another building. We would stop here again on our trips up I 75. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed at this park on a trip to Ohio and back from SC. We stayed in a pull thru site which was very level. Office workers were very nice and cooperative when I requested the same site for the return trip. Would recommend this park. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Harvest Moon RV Park

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

We have stayed here before & will be back again. The park is clean & quiet. Lots of grass for the dogs. The sights up front easily get satellite signal. The staff is friendly & helpful. There is no pool. It has been removed. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $35.00

The staff is very good and they keep popcorn going all day. The laundry is free for guests. Our group had 7 units and we visited the surrounding area. Plenty of restaurants and fast food in area. They let us have use club house for the week we were there. Very clean and well equipped . The grill at the club house need some repairs. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $38.00

Convenient from I-75. Very pleasant staff. Free pocorn at check-in. Immaculate campground. Easy navigation in campground. Long sites that are great for leaving your toad attached. The utilities were well placed and worked well. The cable is okay but grainy. They need digital cable. The wifi was down. I would stay again. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $40.00

Very nice park. Easy access, off Hwy 75, to the park and to sites within the park. Staff was very helpful. They were having a BBQ and invited all the guests to attend. The facility has free laundry (clean) with three machines (might have to wait). Full hookup, quiet, nice design. Stayed one night in a fifth wheel. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $32.00

The sites are very roomy and clean-grass abundant between and mowed and edged. Every night here has been very quiet. Accomodations for dogs; nearby business who helped fix my steps for a reasonsble price. For those who need one, no pool and also for those that depend on internet-no wi fi. Stayed here in a 40' MH with a toad. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

ETB

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

Easy access from I75. Water pressure good. Electrical voltage stable hovering around 118v. Office personal very nice and informative. Free popcorn when you register. Verizon Cell and Data extremely good. Grounds are well maintained, grass is mowed and landscaping maintained. There are seasonal campers but everything is clean. Our site was not level and our automatic levelers reached their max. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

This was our second stop at this park. I had looked forward to stopping here again as the staff was very friendly and the site we had was level. Very nice park with long pull thru sites. Grassy areas were mowed and well kept. They have, however, taken out the pool since our last visit and no longer have wifi. When I made the reservation I was not told the office was closed from 12:00 to 1:30. When we arrived around 12:30 there was a sign on the door they would return at 1:30, so we had to sit and wait for them to return. There was nothing left on the door telling us which site was ours. When they returned at 1:20 and stood outside the door talking to some other people waiting I went to the door and was promptly told they were closed and I had to come back at 1:30. The man asked if we had reservations and I told him yes. Again he said I would have to come back. Very, very rude. He finally yelled at me when I was walking away and told me the site number. When I asked him where it was, he again very rudely told me I would have to come back. The site we were given was not at all level. I don't know what happened to the very nice people who were here before but they need to come back. We will not return to this park. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

There are several fast food restaurants nearby.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed here one night on our way home from FL. After driving into a couple of 'scary' campgrounds near Atlanta, we were happy to find this little gem. Very clean and neat...a reflection of the fact that they employ retired military and law enforcement individuals. Our site was long and very level. Hookups were great...no issues. There is no working WiFi...long story, but no one can currently reset the system to restore it to working order. The redwood mulch was a nice touch. Would definitely stay here again and even explore more of this area. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

We needed a place to stop for the night on our way back north from Spring Break. Easy on and off from I75, so that was nice. Pulled in after the office was closed, and they had our site clearly marked on a map for us in the after-hours registration box. Appreciated that I could write a check. Our site was just the right size for our 23-foot trailer + Highlander. And a good spot for a single night. Lots of trailers in the area, closely parked together, long termers there. Couldn't get the cable to work. There wasn't any wifi. Office staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. Make sure you include your tow vehicle in the length you give for the reservation--we couldn't have been a foot longer and fit in the site. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $40.00

The office staff is wonderful. We used a section of the park designed for overnighters. Pull-throughs, lots of space between rvs, good hookups, cable, sites rather level, roads and pads were smooth with good coat of gravel, grass trimmed with nice mulch accents, etc. Long term sites were equally clean and residents very friendly. The wi fi is lacking as when people come in from work, the system is overloaded. One aspect to give it a community feel, was a cute, small chapel in the middle of the park. If there on a Sunday, we would have definitely gone. Nice touch. The office also offers free popcorn to all guests (very good) which goes great with a glass of wine after a day's drive. We would stay here again. What a gem! We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

21 pull through

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

Loved this little gem of a park! Everything was superbly maintained. The campground is located a short distance off the interstate and very quiet and peaceful at night. Longer term campers appeared to be located on the south end of the campground and short term campers on the north. The utilities were all functional including power, water, cable and sewer. Plenty of room for big rigs and tow vehicles. The office staff and reservationist were first class: personable, professional and efficient. A well run campground which others in the business should aspire to. Great for an serene overnight stay either before or after fighting the traffic in Atlanta. We camped at Harvest Moon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Harvest Moon RV Park

Are you affiliated with Harvest Moon RV Park ?