7 Good

106 King St
Bremen, Georgia 30110

Longitude: -85.19519

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Yogi Bear Jellystone Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $42.00

Excellent for kids, lots of kid friendly activities. Narrow, very long lots. Our lot had a steep incline before leveling out. Low water pressure. WiFi was decent. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $45.00

A great family park with lots for kids to do. Playground, miniature golf, and train rides. We didn't get level in our 40' motorhome but was good enough for our one night. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $42.00

This is a great family park I travel solo for work so I didn't care about activities but it was clean and had friendly employees. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $45.00

Kid friendly park so if you have children this is your park. I was traveling through and was disappointed in cleaniness of park. The staff was cordial. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear Jellystone Park

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $46.00

The MOST friendly and HELPFUL park we've ever stayed in!!! We've been across the U.S. from Washington State to Georgia. Never had the kind of help we received at this park. They truly care that you are happy. The sites are basically not level no matter where you are for larger rigs. They helped us level our MH. In fact, went above and beyond to assist us. Plenty of room between sites (pull through at least) and lots of room for tow. The street is paved and the sites are gravel/dirt. Some have trees. There is a normal amount of space between the sites. The cable is good and is DirecTV to include HBO. Didn't have much luck with the wifi. The site has good 30/50 amp with sewer and water. The bathrooms are clean the showers are good size. This is really a well planned family park with lots of things for children to do plus there are activities for them. We were there off season, but they showed us all the things they have. There is a small store to include ice, ice cream, RV supplies and much more. We had good AT&T LTE service. Don't hesitate to come here especially if you have children. The staff is extremely helpful! We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $42.00

We stopped for a night as we passed through. Rate above includes $6.95 per person. There are only two of us and didn't see what that charge actually bought us. Our site was not level but I didn't see any others that would fit a 45' coach with tow that were any better. Never got the coach level. Had rained a lot prior to our arrival leaving a lot of mud. The turn out of the space as I departed was very tight and confirmed our coach has functional posi-traction. Was good enough for overnight. Wifi was adequate. Didn't try the cable. Lots of channels over the air. Verizon signal strong. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $40.00

Came in about 8:00 PM, no reservation, just looking for a place to spend the night as we were very tired. I had driven through Atlanta rush-hour traffic, in the dark. We followed signs from I-20 to the park. When we got there, two people with flashlights came to meet us. They said the office is supposed to close at 8:00, but they are usually there quite a bit later. They had space available, and got us checked in and escorted to our site. I've never had friendlier service at any park, and it was very appreciated after the tiring day. I had always guessed that Jellystone Park was a place for kids, but I will definitely return after this experience. Couldn't have been treated any better. Price is a bit steep, but after the day we'd had I would have paid $100 to get a site! I highly recommend this park to anyone. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Site 9

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $44.00

.We stayed here overnight. We are full-time RV'rs who travel with a dog; we are well acquainted with, and obey all rules, regarding pets. At check-in we had to initial several places stating that we understood and would obey all rules pertaining to dogs. Not a problem. A worker met us at our site to guide us in. The neighbors dogs (catty-corner to us) were barking incessantly. We asked about the dogs, we were told that they only bark when someone walks by. They were unattended; against the rules. We asked to be moved to another lot. Which they did for us. The first lot we were on, we would not have been able to put our awning out. There was a tree too close. The park is neat and clean. It seems that quite a bit of money has been put into improvements to the ranger station and playground, at the expense of the sites. The sites are gravel and narrow. Once at your lot, you still need to drive up hill on the gravel until the lot levels our. Be careful. The sidewalls of your vehicle come very close to striking you fifth wheel. There are many permanent residents here. Not a problem; seemed incongruous with a park that advertises itself as a family friendly resort. In spite of the fairly friendly staff, we will not be back. Nor would we recommend this park to anyone. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $54.00

Since I was just staying overnight, and had no children to enjoy all of the activities, the price was a little too high but for a family planning to stay a couple of days, there always seemed to be things for the kids to do. Although the sites are level they are terraced, so that your utility hook-ups are down a short embankment from your trailer. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

Just an overnight. It is a bit off the Hwy, but very quiet. Would be a great place for kids, of which there were many. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $76.00

Had read and heard from others that Jellystone is great when camping with kids. We usually camp state parks but I realized this would not be that kind of experience. The pool is nice and other than overflowing dumpster on the weekend, the park is clean and facilities nice. What surprised me is how many of the sites are filled with long-term residents - they appear to be construction type workers, mostly men alone but some with families. I have no issues with them - hard-working men who left early, came back late, and were unobtrusive neighbors. My issue is that a mostly residential/ working park doesn't fit the advertised image of a family fun vacation park. I would not come back here despite friendly helpful staff - it felt like we were trying to vacation in someone's driveway. Back to the state parks for us! We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

outer loop

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $56.00

This is a wonderful park for children, with planned activities (Fri, Sat, Sun) and the pool, jump pad, playgrounds, sand box & arcade, the children keep busy. Our grandchildren loved the park, their only complaint was there were no other children to play with until Friday evening when some campers came in. The park was full when we arrived on Wed, but we later found out that they are all full timers that work for a contracted company, we were told that the contract will be finished in May and they will go to the next location. Even though our grandchildren enjoyed their trip, had I known this before hand I would of picked a different campground with more children and camped at this one in June. While we were there they were laying new sod at the camp sites which badly needed some and they could use some new gravel to help with leveling. I would recommend this park to anyone who has children or grandchildren, it is worth the money, we will visit again next year, but I will call and ask questions first. I will say the staff is great and very accommodating. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

There is a Walmart not far from campground and pizza delivery is available at campground.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $35.00

Clean and easily accessible sites. Campground was quiet, the only issue we had was it is close to amtrak train tracks and it ran several times throughout the night. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Bring earplugs to keep train noise down if u are a light sleeper

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $55.00

We stayed at this park one night on our way to the beach. The main part of the park is very well kept. The pool, bathhouses were all extremely clean and inviting. My biggest issue was the site we were given was gravel and extremely uneven. We actually had to pull our fifth wheel onto a mound of gravel. Our neighbors didn't clean up after their dogs. My husband immediately stepped in dog poo when he exited the truck. We spent more time than usual trying to get our camper level for the night. And during our stay we had to clean up after the neighbors dogs (3 of them). We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

This is a modern park. Extremely clean and well maintained. Main building is new and high end. There are large turtles, alligator, and bird displays. Kid activities all over the place. I was blown away how nice this campground is. We camped at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear Jellystone Park

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear Jellystone Park ?