9.2 Excellent

287 S Port Pkwy
Brunswick, Georgia 31523

Elevation: 21' (approximate)
  • RV Wash RV Wash yes
  • Verizon, Sprint Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers Verizon,Sprint
  • yes-lake Waterfront Waterfront yes-lake
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • Lake Lake yes

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $40.00

Been here before. A great spot for overnight or extended stay. Had to give it an 8 for the 8 piles of dog poop that were not checked on my site by staff. Shame on the prior guests as well. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $40.00

My wife, my granddaughter and I recently stayed at Coastal Georgia RV Resort. It is a very nice park with nice facilities. The level concrete lots are spacious and the hookups are very well positioned. Even though the park is close to I-95 we weren't bothered by the highway noise at all. There were plant separating the lots which gave each lot some level of privacy and the grassy areas were nicely mowed and manicured. I would love to have given this park a "10" but, the swimming pool had green algae on the bottom the entire four days of our stay. I mentioned this to a man working in the park and he said he would follow-up with the pool maintenance person. My wife and I like to stay in touch using social media and read news stories on the internet. This was near impossible as the Wi-Fi didn't signal wasn't available a large portion of our stay. I would still be happy to stay at this RV park again when in the area. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Jekyll Island and St. Simons Island are both very beautiful and are worth taking the time to enjoy. Jekyll Island is very natural with lots of history and wildlife. St. Simons Island has a wonderful lighthouse and museum, it also has several nice shops and restaurants. For beach enthusants Jekyll Island is very nice with lots lot very nice public beach access. Both islands offer very nice golf courses.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $39.00

Reviewed this a little over a year ago, and it's still a 10 to us. Very clean RV park for our 1-night stopover while traveling. However, if staying in the area, we would stay here longer term. Our site was a and, full-hookup, 50 amp concrete site that was level. No leveling was needed. Hookups are very convenient and easy. Site had patio & grill. Our site was on the first row entering the campground, so easy to access. It's a tad tight leaving, but wasn't a problem. There's a nice hedge between sites for privacy and ample room between sites. WiFi worked well and plenty of cable channels. Easy, friendly check-in. We would stay here again - most definitely! We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $36.00

We have stayed at this park many times. Easy on and off I-95. Layout of the paved interior roads are good. We unhook our toad to make parking easier. Facilities are neat and maintained. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

We camped in a 45 foot motor home. We suggest to unhook toad at the entry to the park to make parking easier.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

Clean and well maintained. Easy in and out, sites are level with concrete pads with grills. Sites are pretty close together and narrow; it was difficult to make room to set up a few outdoor chairs. Wifi was down for the 2 days we were there. They do have a small fenced in dog run. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $39.00

This is the 3rd time we have stayed in this park. Our first stay was wonderful...clean, well maintained park. The second time was with a large group and we felt that the park has deteriorated a bit. This being our 3rd time we weren't surprised to discover that it has begun to really see its age. It appears that it was built for Class As because the sites are rather narrow and the very small concrete pad is situated up front so towables really can't use the pad which means you are always walking in mud/water on rainy days. Most likely we will not return to this park. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

Clean, well maintained groomed park. No big trees and a little elbow room between sites. It's a little ways off I-95 so no traffic noise to contend with. Interior roads are narrow for big rigs and exiting from sites are tight for the same. Definitely will return. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

Good Sam discount rate for a large, 50 amp, FHU, pull-thru site. Hookup pedestal is very convenient. Park is easily accessed from I95 and has minimal traffic noise. The resort is well maintained, has paved roads, concrete parking pads, concrete picnic pads, and nice landscaping between sites. We had good satellite reception and good Verizon cell and internet reception. This is our third stay here and we would stay here again. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

Stayed one night on trip from NC to the Tampa area. Easy assess to I-95 and fuel stop. Long pull thru sites with plants between for privacy. New park laid out properly. Did not use pool or laundry. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $42.00

I've gotta say that this has been one of my favorite parks so far. We were on Site 122, backing up to the lake. It was a fairly large lake with lots of marshy brush, so we spent most afternoons, sitting outside and watching the birds. From egrets to cardinals to mudhens, you name it, we saw it. we even saw a hawk fly in, hover over the lake and dive down to catch a fish. I tried to get a picture but only got the splash of the water. This RV resort is laid out in a nice pattern. Each site had a paved lot, with picnic bench and charcoal BBQ. The sites were divided by shrubs and magnolia trees. It has very long pull throughs as well as the back ins. Everything about the resort was level. We enjoyed riding our bikes around every day. The sites could have been a little wider, but that was minor. The pool was immaculate as was the entire resort. They picked up your trash every morning from your site. While we were there in early April, the weather was perfect - low 80s and sunny. The only thing stopping me from giving it a 10 is that the lake backed up to I-95, so there was quite a bit of traffic noise. But that's not the owner's fault and you get used to it. They are in the process of adding another 50 sites which will be very welcome as they stay booked. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

If we wanted to venture out, right outside the park was a Winn Dixie and a liquor store. Other big box stores were only seven miles away. Nearby is St. Simons Islands as well as Jekyll Island, so we never ran out of things to do and see during our two weeks there.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $39.00

This was our third time here. Twice just passing through overnight and once before for a week. Beautiful park. Off the beaten path. Excellent amenities, extremely clean and well maintained. Only negatives are: it can be a bit tight getting on/off the site with a long setup as the streets are a little narrow, and the sites are somewhat narrow (but not bad). We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Asphalt

There is a Flying J at the Interstate Exit (29 on I-95) not far away where you can fill up at the RV lanes.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $39.00

This is our 2nd stay here. The first one was a "10", but this one had one, huge, glaring problem. While the facility is a 10, this place is now INFESTED with "noseums". I know these little buggers are common, but this place has the ABSOLUTE WORSE INFESTATION I HAVE EVER SEEN. If you are out of your camper for 30 seconds, you will return with dozens of bites. Our feet, legs, hands and arms are a mess of dozens of red, itchy bites. We were by the pond, so maybe they were worse there, but nevertheless, our stay was misearable. Bottom line is this: spray the place. There is simply no reason for this. As nice as the facilities are, our stay (and the next two days) was ruined. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Bring bug spray and Anti itch cream - plenty of it

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $38.00

I really like this park and I think it may be my first '10' rating! Easy access off I95, I would recommend following the parks directions rather than the GPS - the turns are a bit easier doing it this way. Mostly paved pullthrus with full hookups and cable. Be sure and connect everything at the white tower that has the power/cable & water connection. The faucet at some of the sites is for landscaping purposes and uses reclaimed water, it can be confusing! Wifi worked well and laundry was reasonably priced. All sites are landscaped and open for satellite connectivity. I think the back in sites along the pond may provide a bigger patio area. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Lots to do in the area. Don't miss St Simon Island as well as Jeckyll Island. Historic downtown Brunswick is quite pretty and has a few art galleries and restaurants. The riverfront park is also worth stopping at for the sunset. We like the food at Southern Soul BBQ in St Simons and B & J's steak and seafood in Darien.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $37.00

We came here without a reservation and they accommodated us with their last spot which was a pull through. We decided we wanted to stay so we moved to a back in for 4 days. Each site is separated by flowering shrubs and we were able to wash our vehicle. Bathrooms and showers were clean and roomy and the water was hot with good pressure. Nice little dog park with dog waste stations all through the park. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice. We will definitely stay here again. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Grass

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $34.00

This is a fairly new park just off I-95. Very, very nice. Just don't confuse it with Georgia Isles park across the road, which is a Passport America park. Concrete pads, good roads, excellent bathrooms and showers, a small outdoor pool, some sites that back to a lake. Overall a "best value" park. About 20 minutes from Jekyll Island State Park and St Simons Island, both great places for a visit. We camped at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Coastal Georgia RV Resort ?