7 Good

• Volley Ball Volley Ball yes
  • Creek Creek yes

GTO

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $35.00

When I called to reserve a spot, I was quoted 25.00 per night, 150.00 per week, when I got there 2 days later it was 35.00 per night and 195.00 per week, absolutely no shaded lots in middle of hay field with a little gravel down for sites. They only had a 50 amp hookup, but conveniently they had 50 to 30 amp reducers for 25.95, when the same one is 6.00 at Walmart 25 miles away. The sewer was a terrible hookup. The restrooms and shower for men were filthy dirty, with very old and dirty urinals, commodes and shower area, if I owned hogs I would not wash them in this area! I worked on hot water tank on my unit for 2 hours to find problem, no hot water when the problem the whole time was low water pressure from camp area and the manager working on it drove by me 3 times working on pressure and never said a word to me! My dad was in hospital in Rome from a stroke and this is the reason I stayed there. After 2 days my mother was taken to hospital in Louisville, Ky. where I live. I had paid 195.00 for a week, stayed 2 days, asked the manager for some refund maybe split it with me being how it happened, he laughed at me and said we do not do refunds, so I paid 195.00 for 2 nights. I would stay in Wal-Mart parking lot, before I would stay here. We camped at Cedar Creek Park RV & Driving Range in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer

Camp area is out in nowhere, closest restaurants and stores are Rome and Cedartown, 15 miles.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $15.00

Very friendly personnel. On a nice clear creek with fishing and kayaking. Has full hook up. Has decent RV store. Site surface is gravel and features a fire ring and picnic table. We camped at Cedar Creek Park RV & Driving Range in a Travel Trailer.

Cave Spring nearby was a nice little town. Kayaking could be fun but the river was very low. Check to be sure the river is high enough.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $25.00

Mostly homesteaders. Long list of rules, none enforced. No seals on sewers. Stinks! Dogs tied outside campers all day. Dogs barking in campers all day. People getting out of trucks with beers in hand. Advertises wi-fi but does not have it. We camped at Cedar Creek Park RV & Driving Range in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $25.00

I do not understand the last review. I stayed here 3 months during a re-location. It is an absolutely lovely and peaceful campground. The management is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained. When I first came here, I had a beautiful site on the large creek. It was one of the sites farthest from the office and I did have some problems with the Wi-Fi. So I moved to another site for better reception, and the Wi-Fi has since been upgraded. The second site I was in, I had some problem with the sewage draining correctly. It turned out to be mostly my equipment was the problem, but even so, management immediately sent someone down and got it resolved. It was winter when I came and so campground was only about half full, the ratio about half and half long-timers and over-nighters. I found everyone to be quite friendly. At one point, a large construction company had an unexpected shutdown and their workers descended on the campground and filled it to full capacity overnight. They stayed several weeks. Management did an excellent job handling the unexpected overload. Even when the construction workers were there, everyone was well-behaved and friendly. No loud noise or partying. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Cedar Creek Park RV & Driving Range in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Cedar Creek Park RV & Driving Range ?