Cordele KOA

Cordele, Georgia

373 Rockhouse Road East
Cordele, Georgia 31015

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Cordele KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $44.00

This is a relatively small KOA right off the interstate. Even with its close proximity to I-75, it is a very quiet and peaceful place to overnight. The showers were dated and could use updating, but were clean with hot water. Our site was level, long, and easy in/out. The only negative for the actualy campsites was the grass needed cut. The lady in the office was very nice, welcoming, and super helpful getting us checked in and to our site. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

Convenient from I-75. Very pleasant staff. Long sites that are great for leaving your toad attached. My major complaints are the bugs, the water connection which is too close to the ground and difficult to connect, and the sewer connection which is difficult. The cable is okay but grainy and the cable box was falling apart. They need digital cable. I would stay again, but only overnight. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $43.00

We had and 80' site reserved on line for a few weeks. We planned to use this as a pre- location for the FMCA rally in Perry. When we got there , I was escorted to a site that barely fit my MH (had reserved pull thru with toad). They finally came up with a site that fit me, but the sewer could not be used. It was running over and filthy! They said I could use the dump station (keep in mind I paid for full hookups). To their credit, I asked for a refund to move on to the rally and they did that, plus allowed me to dump. I just didn't see the rating which others indicated in their ratings. They were nice. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Moved
Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

This is an update to our visit 2 yrs ago. The Wi-Fi works great and the staff is very helpful. Water pressure and cable are still issues. Unlike most KOA parks, this location was clearly designed for larger rigs. It is not a very large location. Nearly all sites are pull thru and quite wide. Some of the sites have enough room between them to park another RV. The staff is very friendly and escort you to your site. It is a very easy on and off to I-75, however, there are no other facilities here. Exit 101 - which is 4 miles away, has many restaurants and fuel stations. There are a few negatives though. The water pressure is OK but not great. The cable TV is OK, but not great. Stations are so-so in clarity. . We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Cordele KOA

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $34.00

Got in late due to mechanical issues on road and had difficulty navigating in the dark to our site. There was some mud on the road to site. Not real level but doable. The wifi was great. Didn't use cable TV due to lateness of arrival. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $36.00

Stayed 2 nights one going and one coming home from Branson. Nice well kept small park all services and cable. Had a drive through site which was great so I didn't have to unhook the toad. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Was just overnighters so I don't really know.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $37.00

This was a pleasant surprise as I haven't stayed at a KOA in some time. Seems like many were going downhill. This KOA was well kept and the staff was very nice checking us in, figuring discounts and helped us to our site. Cable was great and, as in a previous review, there is a train but it is very distant and did not keep us from over sleeping. Easy access to I-75. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Nothing but the KOA at this exit but one exit up has plenty of fuel, restaurants, etc.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $34.00

Great stop for overnight while on I-75, nice and helpful staff. Has great cable TV and pull through sites. There is a train track off in the distance somewhere but not to bad. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

What a sweet little campground! East access off the freeway and the pull thru accommodated our 40 foot Class A and towed pickup truck. The Grandson loved the spacious playground and swimming pool. All staff was super friendly and helpful. Our site was level. Very clean and tidy place. Very pet friendly and we received a dog treat upon checking in. My only complaint was not being able to stay more than one night as we were just passing thru on our way to Florida. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $38.00

Traveling to Florida. Spent one night. Towing car. Plenty of room in and out, flat site. Restrooms old but clean. No amenities at exit, had to go back one exit for restaurants but not far. Would stay again when traveling through Georgia. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $49.00

8 only because the site we picked was very strange to figure out. it was kind of at the end of a road which was just odd. Hookups were a little far away too. for the rest of the park the spaces were nice and normal. staff very friendly. we arrived late and the box to select a site was confusing as to trying to figure out if it was a taken space or not. if the wind blows the wrong way you can smell the horse farm next door so it that bothers you be aware. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $34.00

Tight corners. Dirt roads with ruts. Grassy sites. Need TLC. Weak wifi. Lot spacing was nearby with sunny/open exposure. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $37.00

Unlike most KOA parks, this location was clearly designed for larger rigs. It is not a very large location. Nearly all sites are pull thru and quite wide. Some of the sites have enough room between them to park another RV. The staff is very friendly and escort you to your site. It is a very easy on and off to I-75, however, there are no other facilities here. Exit 101 - which is 4 miles away, has many restaurants and fuel stations. There are a few negatives though. The water pressure is OK but not great. The cable TV is OK, but not great. Stations are so-so in clarity. The WiFi was not working while we were there. The staff said it has been very spotty (at best) and is currently under repair again. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Motorhome.

Perry is about 35 miles North on 75 and Warner Robins AF Museum is about an 1 hour away.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $38.00

Stay here often. We call it Gnat City due to the pesky gnats but if your stopping anywhere in this part of Georgia you are going to find or I mean the gnats are going to find you.
The staff is very friendly and fun to talk to.
I-75 noise, well yes but find me a quick stop on I-75 that does not have traffic noise or a train nearby. Does not interrupt our sleep.
Perfect for easy on and off stop with level sites. I left my fifth wheel connected to my tv and just put the the jacks down enough to stabilize. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $42.00

The operators of this park are doing their best to keep it clean and inviting, but it is in a terrible location. As you exit the interstate northbound there are two semi abandoned shopping centers whose only tenants are an adult book store and a massage parlor. On the southbound side next to the park is an abandoned truck plaza that had squatters living in it. The noise from the interstate is very loud and on the other side of the park is a very active train track where the horn is sounded for the road crossing. We tried to walk around the park but encountered several loose dogs that belonged to the long term residents of the park. The night we stayed there was only two other units that were not long term. We would not stay here again. We camped at Cordele KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Cordele KOA

Are you affiliated with Cordele KOA ?