Waterway RV Park

Recent Rate: $28 1/1970

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • htt Water Water htt
  • WiFi WiFi ?
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Central Modem Central Modem yes
  • yes-river Waterfront Waterfront yes-river

Motorhome Madness

I wanted to post this as a precaution to anyone who may want to cancel reservations at
this park. I had made reservations for a week in July. After making the reservations, we had an after thought to see if campfires were permitted. I called, they told me not on the sites, we would have to go to a general gathering area where they have a firepit. I discussed with my husband and we decided to cancel. I called Saturday, before the cancellation deadline and a gentleman was very nice and told me he would leave a note for the manager. I checked my Visa and was charged one night camping. When I called the manager she told me she would have to check her records and call me back. It appears he didn't give her the message until a day later (Sunday) which would have put us past the 36 hour deadline. She basically, told us her staff wouldn't lie about when we called. They appear to have a manual system for reservations/cancellations. Make sure you get some type of confirmation or proof of cancellation. We could of actually sent our cell phone log, for proof of when we called. But, we chalked it up to a lesson well learned. I've never encounter a campground, basically calling us a liar. We camped at Waterway RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Motorhome Madness

Very difficult to navigate into spots with a larger rig. Ours is only 311/2ft fiver and it was very hard. Sewage problems the whole time we were there despite repeated requests to attend to the problems. Electricity is a whopping 0.13 cents per KWH if you stay monthly and it adds up, believe me! NO WATER pressure. Unable to use laundry because of soap left in clothes.No good laundromats nearby. Many residents occupy the river sites. Nothing more than a trailer park. We will never return to this place which always smells like a sewer. We camped at Waterway RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Motorhome Madness

I am working in the area for 4 months. I originally made reservations for this campground but was unable to find the site the day I arrived. I was short on time and chose to park my camper at Bellaire Woods down the road. I left a message for the owner and he returned my call. I let him know I had not been able to find his campground so I chose to stay somewhere else because of time constraints. I had actually talked to him the previous day to make my reservation and he was full of monthly's but would make room for me. So I knew he had gone to some effort for me and I felt badly about not making it to his park. He was very gracious and requested that I give him a call if I later decided I might like to move sites. Well Bellaire Woods was a nightmare, so I am now here at Waterway. Am extremely, extremely, (Yes, I meant to type that twice) happy to be among polite company once again. We camped at Waterway RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Waterway RV Park?