Biltmore Gardens RV Park

Savannah, Georgia

Harvey TheRv

Park was average. Staff was friendly. There is a bus stop outside to get into the city but the problem is you must return by 8:30 pm. Nothing else around the park for food or entertainment. It is about a 10-15 minute drive into the riverfront district of Savannah, which by the way, you can find parking on the city streets for your RV. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

goldo454

First, the women at the front office have been rude every time we have been in the office or called on the phone. When we told them we would be pulling out, they started telling us we owed a $50 lot clean up fee. I was never told of this fee, and never signed anything agreeing to such a charge. There is no showers, bathrooms, laundry facilities, propane or maintenance at this park. The pictures on their web site are misleading; those pictures were not taken here. We are in the middle of a run down very unsafe part of town. The lady in the office even told us not to go to the laundromat down the street as it is too dangerous. Trailer park behind with barking dogs, and burning of trash or whatever. We had to keep windows closed. It was horrible. Not a safe neighborhood. I have never left a feedback on any campground before, but had to since this was my worse to date. I will NEVER visit this place again. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

Dan & Cece

Site was dirt and needed to be cleaned. Campground is close to Savannah. Staff were friendly. Stayed for 2 nights. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

UK RV'ers

Park looks nice but has very poor facilities! Advertised cable TV but the few connections between sites has 'male' connectors so you need a special 'box' on loan from the office (but only available during office hours!!). Connection points not located close to sites anyway! They also advertise Wi-Fi but they turn off the router outside office hours (10 AM - 5 PM), so unless you want to stay on-site all day rather than go sightseeing it is not available. Water, electric, and sewer available but not conveniently placed to easily connect to! No longer a Passport America park, so $35/night for a site with no facilities seems very expensive. Owner tries to push Savannah Tour pick-up from site at $26pp - not telling you that it is easy to park your RV downtown by the Visitor Center and use the free DOT Shuttle bus (or walk 1/2 mile!!). Recommendation: find another park when visiting Savannah! We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

Idaho Goes

This park is convenient to Savannah: So you have a beautiful motorhome; close the door, and forget about the traffic noise, and be glad you're this close to Savannah. The people are friendly, the trees are beautiful, so what if the spots are on damp grass and uneven. It's OKAY anyway. Not an RV RESORT that many of us are used to but certainly convenient. There is even a bus stop right out front, and the other parks are far away from the city. I'd stay here again in a minute. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

pulser

We stayed there over St. Patrick's Day Weekend. They made us pay for 3 nights. But lots of others did not. It was the worse campground I have ever stayed at. No restrooms. I was not told this when I booked. No internet. No cable TV. They gave us a box to hook up in Rb, but did not work. Everyone had antennas up. They advertise cable, but none. I have never stayed at a campground without a public restroom and shower. The scammed me out the 3 nights, so I stayed, but it was just horrible. Trailer park behind with barking dogs, and burning of trash or whatever. We had to keep windows closed. It was horrible. Not a safe neighborhood. I have never left a feedback on any campground before, but had to since this was my worse to date. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

Xalli

My husband and I have stayed in a lot of parks, this was the worst experience we have EVER had. The women at the front office have been rude every time we have been in the office or called on the phone. When we told them we would be pulling out, they started telling us we owed a $50 lot clean up fee. I was never told of this fee, and never signed anything agreeing to such a charge. They are trying to charge us for two more nights even though we are paid in full until the day we are pulling out. There is no showers, bathrooms, laundry facilities, propane or maintenance at this park. The pictures on their web site are misleading; those pictures were not taken here. We are in the middle of a run down very unsafe part of town. The lady in the office even told us not to go to the laundromat down the street as it is too dangerous. So we have to drive over 10 miles to do a load of laundry. There is boom box music all night long from the gas station next door. We feel VERY unsafe here, cannot wait to leave. I strongly urge you to find another place to stay as this park has nothing to offer except rude service and hidden fees around every corner. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

getawaygirl

We learned about the park in Passport America. Called from the road to reserve, but we were not told until we arrived at the park they no longer accept Passport America. They are back-in sites, but the water/sewer/electric connections are not even close to where they need to be. Park is very small, not even a site map to direct you to local attractions. Would not stay here again. Didn't even see the restrooms/showers, so don't even know if they have them. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

asisk1984

I would not recommend staying at this park. I booked 1 week in advance to stay for 3 nights. We arrived after hours and this campground looked nothing like the photos on the website. It was surrounded by barbed wire fencing and there were guys sitting outside the campground in the middle of the night drinking 40 oz beers. We did not feel safe at all staying here. We ended up not staying and had to stay in a hotel that night and find another campground in the morning. I called the next morning and asked if we could have at least 2 days of our money back. The owner was very rude and said no because you have to cancel 2 weeks in advance to get your money back. We have stayed at much nicer campgrounds and for less money. There are not even bathrooms or laundry facilities. Horrible place! We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

James & Wendy

Nice, small RV park with great access to Savannah. Staff was friendly and very helpful. No Internet access, however our Verizon data service worked OK. Needed to use a water hose extension. We would return again. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

mrpberry

Very friendly front desk people. It is very close to historic Savannah and the staff was very informative. However, set up is inefficient. Electric at one end and water hook-up at the other, which required a second water hose. The sewer pipe was laying flat on the ground as opposed to upright to set the drain correctly. The site had a tree in middle of entrance making backing in difficult. Site right off of the freeway therefore much noise. Some sites are grass, some gravel, but ours was mud. Glad we only booked one night. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

tomp4801

I found the owner to be rude and inhospitable throughout my whole dealing with this campground, starting with the first phone call made to find out information on site availability. I would not stay here again. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

daveytrips

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Savannah. The bus into the city stopped hourly outside the campsite, last bus back 8.30 p.m. We were told that Wi-Fi was available in the office but we couldn't get it at all. Shaded site but no toilets or showers, so a bit overpriced but convenient for the city access. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

creamcitym

I agree with all reviews up to 3 stars. The old lady was nice when I check-in and provided me with tour info and a map, but was a bit snooty when I asked about Wi-Fi access. I did manage to find an available Wi-Fi per chance from another camper I'm guessing. If you don't mind a bare bones campground for a few days visiting Savannah, you could get by here. Also, I agree with proximity to downtown is it's best plus. I didn't hook up to cable because it was far on the other side of my camper. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

kipmeister

GS discount not available. PA available, but very restrictive. Wi-Fi is only available in the office building, not in the park. Staff very friendly and helpful with local attractions. Old Towne Trolly pick up in the park is very convenient and priced right at $26 pp, giving us on-off trolly access all day long in the city and returned us to our site. Sites are shaded with tall trees, making satellite TV reception not feasible. Made a reservation by phone for 3 nights. Charged up front for all 3 nights, no refunds. This is not friendly. Blew our water pump and American RV came to our site and replaced it with a new one. Very friendly. Would stay here again. We camped at Biltmore Gardens RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Biltmore Gardens RV Park?