I-75 RV Park

• Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $29.00

This is the third time we have stayed in this park. We are 4 families traveling together with 4 motorhomes. The manager is extremely helpful and very accommodating. We do not tow a car, so he let us borrow his car to go to church on Sunday and to go do several errands. Everything works great as far as power,cable and etc. A great stopover.

Do not turn in at first entrance. Go to the second one and you can pull straight into your site. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $29.00

Good for an overnight stop if traveling on I-75. Limited number of sites so call ahead. Sites are almost level. The sewer hookup was too far back to allow me connecting with my tow still attached. Internally, the turns are tight for large rigs so go slow and careful. In addition, the entry into the park is steeper than normal and judging by the hitch tracks on the road be careful if your angle of departure/approach is low. We used the first entrance (closer to Old Omega Road) on arrival but I left by the second entrance (closer to Harley dealership) because the ramp looked less steep. That turn requires careful positioning on a 40' with tow. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $27.00

Great service, manager is very good, good overnight stay, satellite friendly convenient. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Convenient to I75 and to Tifton

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $27.00

After you turn left from the exit 61 ramp, make sure you don't accidentally go onto the entrance ramp. The campground sign is right in front of the entrance ramp. The campground road is actually west of it. There's a tight, but doable turn into the campground and some of the turns in the park are also tight. Park roads are gravel but smooth. The sites are also gravel and don't look level at all, but ours actually was. Decent spacing. The polite manager/owner walked us to our site. He was very pleasant,eager to please, and appreciative of our business. I noticed some noise from a distant train. Although the park is close to I-75, the noise wasn't too bad. Quiet overall. I didn't use their restrooms, but they seemed to be in a small building. The analog cable was a little dull. The wifi was good when it worked but it wasn't very consistent.
This is a convenient overnight spot, but not a destination. It's certainly much better than the others in the area. It was tidy and seemed safe. No frills but perfect after a long day of driving. It's fairly small, so reservations would be a good idea. Definite pride of ownership at this park. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

There's a Pilot for fuel at exit 60, but drive to exit 61 for this park. This park is a better choice than those on exit 60.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $27.00

Very nice RV park easy on and off I75. Excellent cable TV with lots of channels, good water pressure and 50 amp service, we had a pull-thru site that was packed gravel and fairly level. The friendly manager will meet you at the entrance and direct you to the site. This is a fairly new small RV park and once the word gets out it likely will fill quickly during peak travel periods. We will stop here again when traveling on I75. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $27.00

We stayed one night on way south. Easy to get off I-75 and to the park. Fairly level site. Staff very friendly. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $27.00

On our way home from Florida we stayed at I-75 RV Park. Check in was quick and easy. Host met us as we were entering the park and advised us to pick one of the sites and then return to settle up. We did but found that staying hooked up we were not quite level, as everything in the park sloped slightly toward the road. Sites were large and long enough, hookups were nicely placed and cable and internet were good. Power and water was good as well. Surprisingly the noise wasn't to bad even though we were right by the interstate. We would defiantely stay here again although just for an overnight not a destination park. Nicely landscaped. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2015 - $27.00

Small park but great overnight stop. All sites are pull-thru and nice and long. Manger meets you as you pull in and guides you to your site, after hook up and checking that everything works to your satisfaction you pay for your site. Sites are gravel and level with a concrete pad. The only reason I didn't give a 10 was around the water and electric hook-up it was muddy. Easy off and on and close to I-75 but traffic noise was not noticeable. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $27.00

This park is just off the interstate, however noise was minimal. Owner was great and showed to our site. This park was great for a one night stay. We camped here in a 40' motorhome. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $25.00

Great small park just off I-75 for a overnight stay. The manager meets you at the drive way and directs you to your site. If pulling a toad do not need to unhook. Great WiFi and cable TV. Park is very clean and we will always stop on trips to Florida. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Great overnight stop

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $27.00

Very friendly people. Easy off, easy on interstate campground with pull through sites, full hook ups including cable tv and wifi. We need more of these types of rv parks for overnight stays while traveling the highways. It's a nice campground with no pool or clubhouse but did have a laundry and showers. We didn't use either so can't rate them. We travel Interstate 75 often and finally have a nice, safe place to stay along the way without paying a fortune. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $27.00

Good for an overnight stay. Site was gravel but level. Host was very accommodating. No shade. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $27.00

This park is basic and I mean BASIC! Very small and not much else, other than a parking space with hookups. The sites are not very level, seem to all slope down towards the street. Our front step was easily 20 inches off the ground after we were level. Thankfully we always travel with an extra adjustable step! The "laundromat" is a washer/dryer stuck in a small shed with the doors left open. There is no dumpster, just a couple of trash cans strapped to some light poles. If you don't have a good turn radius on your RV, you will find it difficult to get around. Our rig and two vehicles barely fit into the site. The campground owner is very nice, I just wish I could say more nice things about this campground. As far as being pet friendly, there is no place to walk them, other than out on the road. We would not stay here again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $27.00

Host met us and led us to a site. Some sites need to be graded and leveled. We selected a site other than originally selected to get close to level. Host was very accommodating. There is a motorcycle store next door and you are right on the highway, however, the noise level not bad and very little after 6 PM. All gravel sites, hookups ok, had to put extension on sewer hose to reach. Length is tight for our 36 with car on dolly, but just fit. Overall, a fine little place to do a one-nighter on a road trip. We would stop there again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $25.00

A good "overnight" park when traveling to or from Florida. The manager offers great customer service. A friendly greeting and he escorts directly to your site. He offers any assistance needed in set up. A basic overnight stop at a very reasonable price. Strong Wi-Fi signal strong 50 amp service, and good cable TV service. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Reed Bingham State Park

Adel, Georgia

Tifton KOA

River Park RV Park

Valdosta, Georgia

Cecil Bay RV Park

Cecil, Georgia

Are you affiliated with I-75 RV Park?