I-75 RV Park

Recent Rate: $27 6/2015

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Family Friendly Family Friendly no

Michael47

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $27.00

Good for an overnight stay. Site was gravel but level. Host was very accommodating. No shade. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

scubajoe

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $27.00

This park is basic and I mean BASIC! Very small and not much else, other than a parking space with hookups. The sites are not very level, seem to all slope down towards the street. Our front step was easily 20 inches off the ground after we were level. Thankfully we always travel with an extra adjustable step! The "laundromat" is a washer/dryer stuck in a small shed with the doors left open. There is no dumpster, just a couple of trash cans strapped to some light poles. If you don't have a good turn radius on your RV, you will find it difficult to get around. Our rig and two vehicles barely fit into the site. The campground owner is very nice, I just wish I could say more nice things about this campground. As far as being pet friendly, there is no place to walk them, other than out on the road. We would not stay here again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

THE DOC

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $27.00

Host met us and led us to a site. Some sites need to be graded and leveled. We selected a site other than originally selected to get close to level. Host was very accommodating. There is a motorcycle store next door and you are right on the highway, however, the noise level not bad and very little after 6 PM. All gravel sites, hookups ok, had to put extension on sewer hose to reach. Length is tight for our 36 with car on dolly, but just fit. Overall, a fine little place to do a one-nighter on a road trip. We would stop there again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

J. Downer

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $25.00

A good "overnight" park when traveling to or from Florida. The manager offers great customer service. A friendly greeting and he escorts directly to your site. He offers any assistance needed in set up. A basic overnight stop at a very reasonable price. Strong Wi-Fi signal strong 50 amp service, and good cable TV service. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Vagabondtayls

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $27.00

This is a convenient stop along I-75 on the way to Florida. The sites are just long enough for our truck and fifth wheel, but the motorhome in the spot ahead of us kept their tow vehicle attached in the road ahead of us. We were not able to position our fifth wheel to take advantage of the paved patio and our step was in the grass along side the site. The host brought us to the site and positioned us, so it is unclear why he didn't notice the problem. He reassured us that if we didn't need to leave too early in the morning that the motorhome would be leaving the next day to allow enough room for us to pull out of our site. The services work well. The bathroom is a single seater in a shed building on property. Not bad for a one night stay, but we will look for another property when traveling this way again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Scott Charlton

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $27.00

I believe that a campground should be rated on what it has. This is a stopover park, not a resort. The manager could not be nicer: Call 10 minutes before arrival and he is sitting at the entrance ready to lead you to your site and help you hook up. Sites are level. Some road and train noise, but if you are closed up it won't be a problem. 70+ TV channels on cable. You'll have to unhook if you want other than truck stop food. Diesel just across the street, cheaper than Pilot. Very easy in and out. Truck/RV wash across the street. In summary, this is THE place to stop if you are headed N or S on I-75. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

ddabbey

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $24.00

The service was fantastic! We called from a local restaurant to get directions in and he was in town so the owner came and led us there is his car. He was always around to ask if everything was ok and if we needed anything. Probably one of the friendliest parks anywhere. Great place! We stayed two nights and were completely satisfied. The park was clean with easy entrance and great access to I-75. The sites were gravel but in great shape. Not lots of amenities they have full hookups, washer, dryer, cable. Well worth stopping by. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

belanga

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $27.00

Great park if need overnight stay on I-75, exit 61. The manager was great and very helpful. He met us as we pulled in the park and took us right to our site. This is one of the best overnight parks we have every been in. Will make sure we remember this stop if needed. Our rate was with Good Sam discount. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

jaygee

Date of Stay: February, 2014 - $30.00

This was a great overnight stop and we will use it again if it fits our schedule. The sites were somewhat sloping but not too difficult to level. Managers were very nice and met me at the MH to lead me to a site before I even got out of the MH, which was helpful because I arrived after dark. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

roadking

Date of Stay: February, 2014 - $27.00

This campground is located on a small piece of property right beside the interstate. The entrance/exit is a bit tricky. The sites in the back row are the most level with the sites in the front row mounded up and difficult to level. The manager and his family were friendly and welcoming. Did not use the wifi or the small laundry/bathhouse which looked new. Highway noise was not bothersome to us. This place is a good overnight stop. We would stay her again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Scott Charlton

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $27.00

This rating is based upon considering this campground as a stop over. The roads were gravel, as were the sites, but lots of gravel, so little if any dust. Sites were wide and long. The grass between the sites was manicured. We are 55' plus long and had plenty of room. We did not get there until 7:10pm and the manager was there waiting on us to show us a site and help with hookup. One of the best managers. We have ever had the pleasure to meet. He obviously takes a lot of pride in the appearance of the campground. Some road noise and there was a train, but it was far enough away that the sound was pleasant. I think that they have added some sites, but to be safe, call ahead. You will find this a great place to stop over. We will definitely stay there again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

User3319

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $27.00

This RV park is right off Hwy 75, is a no-frills park, and perfect for stopping on the way to your destination. The staff was very helpful navigating to my site and the manager even gave me a ride to the local post office because I had a letter that had to be mailed that day. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. The only negative was that there was some noise from the highway, but it did not really bother me. I would definitely recommend this park if you need a place to stay for the night in the Tifton area. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

User3125

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $27.00

This is not a campground. It is small RV park. It is a perfect place to stop for the night while traveling. The park manager has to be the friendliest and most helpful person we have met in any place we have stayed. He walked us to our site and pointed out where everything was. I asked him if he could give us a jump on our toad because the battery was dead. He jumped in his car and drove to a nearby hotel where his wife worked to get jumper cables and got our car running. Later he came by our site and asked if we wanted to borrow his car if we were worried about going out anywhere in ours. The park was very clean with neatly trimmed landscaping. The sites in the front row where we were located were level. The park owner had brought in gravel to build up the sites to make them level. This, however, created a hill from the parking area to the grass area between sites so you had to be extra careful when walking around. Of course there was traffic noise since it was right next to I-75, but that is to be expected. Some of the sites might not be long enough for rigs over 40 ft that are towing something although host said that he would work it out. If you call ahead host will hold a site for you without credit card information. Overall, we were very happy and would stay there again. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

highwayrunners

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $27.00

Called ahead and was met by a very nice man. He showed us to a site and helped get the power connected. The site is NOT level and lots of gravel. Overall, it is pleasant and convenient. Oddly most of the folks staying tonight were bunched together. Host was very nice. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

blumarlin

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $27.00

Not for 45' Prevosts. Even after lifting the bus all the way up, we scraped going out of our site and turning onto the road. Other coaches read on. We really liked the concept of this little overnight park. It was right off I-75 at exit 61. We called ahead and were met as we pulled in. No bothersome trees to negotiate or to block your satellite reception. The park has excellent utilities, and there is a great little country diner across the street for breakfast. If you are just looking for a good overnight park close to the interstate, this is it. We camped at I-75 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with I-75 RV Park?