9.2 Excellent

Caldwell, Idaho

615 Smeed Pkwy
Caldwell, Idaho 83605

• Public Phone Public Phone yes

Ask fellow campers about "Ambassador RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $33.00

This is our second stay in this park this year, this time on the way down South, stayed for a week. Consistently great customer service, cleanliness and order across the board and simply awesome atmosphere! Love their super wide sites where we could park 2 large vehicles on both sides of the rig. Will remain our go to park when we are in Nampa area! We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

A70

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $39.00

We stayed 1 night while passing through the area. This park gets it! It only lacks paved/concrete parking pads. The park is a short drive from I-84 (Exit 29) along busy multi lane city streets. The intersection is controlled making turns onto the street easier. The interior roads are paved. The interior roads have sufficient width and gentle turns making maneuvering larger RV's easy. There is a mixture of back-ins and pull through sites. This park seems to understand the simple concept of the importance of a flat, level site as the sites were generally level and flat. The parking pads are rock. The P/T sites were long enough to say connected to a toad. Sites had sufficient room for opening slides. They have full hook ups - water, electricity (50/30/20 AMP), & sewer. The utility connections were spread out along the middle to rear of the sites. The sewer connection was at ground level making it easy to establish a downhill flow depending on discharge point. Sites have an outside table on a concrete patio but no fire pits. Site orientation allows RV's to cast shade onto the patio side. Distance, grassy & gravel areas establish privacy between the sites. Some of the sites appear to be extended stay sites. There were a few young trees scattered throughout the park and around the perimeter so satellite reception would be dependent upon your site and dish configuration. The park information listed about 37 cable channels but didn't mention anything about broadcast channels. Didn't try to get any broadcast channels. The park provided WiFi was good. It was password protected. Didn't try our Verizon WiFi hotspot or NET10 phone so don't know about reception. There is one designated fenced pet area with a grass surface located at the front of the park and another unfenced designated pet area along the street. It appears 2 sites were transformed into the dog park - impressive. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

C-93

There is a Flying J station just down the street for easy access fuel.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $39.00

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They insured that all my needs were met; including filling my propane tank (they picked it up, filled, it and returned it to me). They provided cable television. The park itself was exceptionally clean. I especially liked the concrete pad I parked right next to; a closed pet area for off leash dog runs; a grassy area for each RV spot. The park roads are set up for easy access to park the RV (pull through with plenty of space to park in for both the RV and vehicle. The park roads are set up for easy access to park the RV (pull through with plenty of space to park in for both the RV and vehicle. I have referred friends and family members to this park for future reference. I highly recommend this park because of the facility and personnel. We will plan on using this park in the future. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

PT-C106

Easy access to many shops (Walmart, Albertson's, Camping World and many others). 1/4 mile off freeway made access to everything especially easy.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $38.00

This is a very well maintained property. Convenient off of I-84. Easy in, easy out. Price was more than fair. Nice dog area. Wide spaces. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Ambassador RV Resort

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $36.00

This is an amazing park, almost perfect in every way. We were given a pull-through that was long enough for our trailer and our truck. The space for the trailer was gravel/rock, and there was a large cement pad on the side for the picnic table, with a nice strip of lawn between that and then next trailer. That cement patio would really be appreciated in inclement weather, although it was sunny (and a bit windy) when we were there so we didn't have to deal with any rain. The bathrooms are individual complete baths, and were spotlessly clean. We stopped here for two nights so we could visit friends in the area, so we didn't use any of the other amenities, but we would definitely stop here again when passing through. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

C-99

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

Very lovely, large pull through sites, great service, lots of amenities, very clean. Pets welcome with a fenced in off leash area. Water is preset to 60 psi We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Next to Nampa with lots of shopping and rec facilities. Close to hospital.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $39.00

Ambassador RV Resort is a "Big City" facility for "Big Rig" travelers who want a safe, full-service "camping" experience when they visit the Boise metro area or transit along the I-84 corridor. We found the grounds and facilities (pool, clubhouse, dog walk, etc) well-maintained and the staff genuinely friendly and professional. Interior roads are concrete and very wide. Parking pads are crushed rock. Most sites have a concrete patio. A narrow strip of lawn separates most sites. There are no shade trees. The park seems to have a mix of long-term and over-night occupants, with more permanent residents set around the edge of the park. The park is easily accessible from I-84, overnight fees are reasonable, and there's a wide-variety of nearby shopping and restaurant options. When traveling through the Boise area, we would stay again. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

A-74

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $78.00

Nice park but the booking system is awful! They book the monthly spaces to customers first. I guess they get more money that way? We got there and they put us in a south facing site and it was in the 90's. We couldn't sit outside until after 7 PM. They did tell us we could put up a screen room but had to take it down every night. (seriously) The woman told me that they were completely booked and couldn't move us. Also, the site we were in was for people staying for a max of two nights. I said we were scheduled for a four night stay. They got around that by telling me that since I made a two night stay and called back 10 minutes later to add two more nights, that would be TWO reservations! We watched the row beside us during our visit. It was all north facing sites and they weren't filled every night. Also, 75% of those who did stay there were only there for one night. No one knows what site they get until arrival. They could have easily swapped us with overnighters coming late and leaving early. We won't be staying there again. I tried two times to get them to try to satisfy the customer. The women were very courteous and I don't know if it is a company rule not to change sites or they just didn't want to bother? Either way... it's not good. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

B-89
Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Close to Nampa for shopping. Take a day for a drive around and over the mountains .(Canyon Loop)

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $36.00

About 1/3 of the sites are back ins along the 4 perimeter edges of the park. The interior sites are pull through. All sites are mostly large (dangerous to walk on) gravel with cement patios and a sliver of grass between sites. The sites have cable TV and Wi-Fi. There is a pool area, a playground, and 2 bath and laundry facilities. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $36.00

This is a beautiful RV Park. It is very well maintained, the staff is friendly, the parking spaces are very spacious, the bathrooms are clean, it has an awesome recreation room, the Wi-Fi is excellent and it is very affordable. It will be nicer when the trees are more mature and there is more shade for the 100+ degree days while we visited (of course when the temps are that high, even bigger trees don't provide much aid.) It is easily accessible to the Interstate also. We didn't use the pool or the laundry room, but both looked very nice. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

PT-C106

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $39.00

Paved interior roads, gravel, level sites with well kept lawn between & concrete patio, FHU's, and sites long enough to keep the toad connected. Pool, spa, sauna, small gym, clubhouse, & nice dog runs. Staff is helpful & friendly. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This is a well maintained park close to I84. The gravel sites are very long with a concrete patio, picnic table, and strip of grass. We got 3 bars 4G on ATT. The park also has WiFi (a little slow) and cable. There's also a nice, grassy off-leash dog area, pool, hot tub, library, and rec room. The wide roads make it very easy to get in and out. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

C-96

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This was the first time my husband and I had ever stayed at an RV campground and it exceeded our expectations. The campground and all of it's amenities were spectacular. It was extremely clean and quiet and we felt very safe there. We would definitely stay there again and plan on doing so again next year when we go back to the Caldwell Night Rodeo. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

C-105
Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, Grass

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $36.00

This is the second G7 park we've stayed at and we liked both. Very well maintained, friendly staff and large sites. We would recommend this place but since they are full most of the time it seems that others already have done that. Easy drive into Boise. We would stay here again. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $34.00

This is one of the best parks we've seen. Extremely well maintained, manicured lawns, sparkling swimming pool, level gravel sites and concrete pads with picnic tables. Understandably very sought after - full occupancy most of the time. Staff is incredibly friendly, professional and helpful - feels like a family. Spent there three weeks and would stay for much more if we could. We camped at Ambassador RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

A74

Featured Campgrounds Near Ambassador RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Ambassador RV Resort ?