Canyon Springs RV Resort

Sunday: 8:00am - 10:00am

Hours above shown for Mountain Time Zone

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Beach Beach yes

Ask fellow campers about "Canyon Springs RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $45.00

Nice clean park. The paved spots are nice and level. Great stop-over park. It's near I-84 so very convenient. We were greeted by the host and lead to our spot. It's a good thing because the site markings and the hook ups are kind of confusing. I did hear a lot of trains and the skeet range nearby is definitely noticeable during the day. Fake grass between spots but my dog didn't mind. They have a pond that borders the park and it's nice with the fountains in the middle and even a little dock to walk out on. I was told it's stocked with fish! I'll bring my pole in case there's a next time. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Costco is just up 84 east a few exits in Nampa, ID. As far as the skeet range that's within ear shot of the park... instead of complaining about the noise (didn't really bother me). I would've rather went and joined them. If they have rentals, which a lot of skeet ranges do. I'll have to Google if passing through again.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $49.00

This is a very new park. The office/laundry area/restrooms were very clean and nice. The sites were level and not spaced too close together and I had no trouble backing into my site. It was convenient to shopping and other services. I think there is an incredible amount of road noise, railroad noise, shooting range noise, and a large amount of local heavy duty truck traffic. If you like noise this is your park. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

Right off I-84. In a rural setting with no highway noise. Check in easy, escorted to site. Unable to back into assigned site due to tight turn and location of fixed picnic table. After several attempts, office did agree to move me to another site. Today however was something in many years of RVing I've never encountered, an active gun range. At approximately 5 PM, the range went live and several weapons began firing. This lasted until around 7:30 PM. Apparently, the rear of the range is directly behind the RV park. Besides the noise, all dogs in the park went crazy thinking it was July 4th. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Motorhome.

There are nearby shopping opportunities a few miles south in Caldwell.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $43.00

This is the worst RV park I have ever stayed in. It is right next to a shooting range. I felt like that I was staying in a war zone with hours of shooting going on right next to the park. If you have children, I would not recommend staying here because of the chance of a stray bullet coming into the park. I would not walk or go outside when the shooting is going on. Also there is train track close to the park, so train noise occurs every time a train goes by.

I told them I wanted a quiet site but the people at the desk never mentioned the shooting range or trains. Don't stay here if you value peace and quiet. My site was not level and the RV sites are very close together. What a waste of $43. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Canyon Springs RV Resort

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $42.00

This "Resort" is horrible! First, my site was not ready when I arrived. Second, it smells and is so noisy. The office staff is also very rude. The bathrooms are very dirty. I told the manager and she acted like I was the one that made the mess. Then, I overheard the manager firmly disrespecting her employees. I will never come back here. This place was very unorganized. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $13.00

This 'resort' is terrible! Don't waste your money! It maintains the appearance of nice but without the actual real maintenance necessary to actually be nice. RV spaces are wide enough for your rig but are either gravel that is not level and sinking or poorly paved spots that are crooked and wavy. There is a small concrete pad and half of the sites have picnic tables. The sites are pretty cramped but bigger sites cost quite a bit more. The park has construction projects going on and randomly shut off utilities with no notice. The RV park is in between two major highways a railroad crossing a flight school a shotgun range a mink farm a feed lot a slaughterhouse and catches wind from the sugar plant.. it's very noisy and stinky! After all of that loveliness, the management is rude and dishonest. The park has been open several years (atleast 5) and they claim it's 'brand new' for example. Children are given extremely strict rules to follow such as no bikes and no touching pretty much anything in the clubhouse. They'll enforce the rules on the kids, but people flying through the park at 25mph and dogs nope. This is definitely not a family resort! It's not even a resort in my opinion! We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Deluxe

Tight Turns, Obstacles

You are going to want to drive to Meridian or Boise to do things as most of Caldwell is run down. Although off the next highway exit Cliffs Grocery is super friendly and convenient and they carry a really good variety of natural foods.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $35.00

I was a monthly guest at this RV place. The place is nice but there are so many changes going on right now that don't make sense. They changed the days to get propane to only 2 days a week and the guy is never even there to do it. The management is absolutely horrible and never in the office. And they kick people out for no reason. The office lady is really nice and the other people that work there, but the manager and her husband are very rude and disrespectful and is never there when needed. They don't like kids here, so don't bring your kids with you. They are mean to them. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $36.00

Park is very well maintained. Management is very nice. Good wifi. BUT don't stay here if you are a light sleeper. There are railroad tracks nearby and we were awakened every 2 hours throughout the night when the trains going by would blow their whistle. And the whistle was not a couple of short toots but long drawn out repeated whistles. Impossible to sleep! Could also hear road noise from the nearby freeway. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

This was an awesome campground! It appears to be fairly new and very excellently maintained. This is the best place we stayed on our month long trip. I rarely give a 10/10 but this was it. A beautiful meeting room, really nice showers and laundry room with many washers and dryers. We stayed 2 nights here. Wish they were all like this. Check in was organized and very efficient. They have a night manager on the premises and he was nice. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Motorhome.

The town of Caldwell was close. This is right off of the Interstate. Check it out!

Canyon Springs RV Resort, manager at Canyon Springs RV Resort responded to this review

Thank you for such a great review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $47.00

We were excited to see this park. It is a holiday weekend so very full.

BE AWARE: This park is so new most GPS units will take you to a gravel pit across the pond. We unhooked and could see the park from our side bur across the freeway. Take exit 26 for hwy 20 wb and you will find the park.

Staff are paving sites and the park is really looking nice. We felt under dressed going into the club house. Very friendly and helpful staff and nice wide sites with a concrete patio.

Only negative is not their fault with gps. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Cracker Barrel is close by if you want to over do a great breakfast. Close to town, lots to do here.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $31.00

our rate was based on a one week stay.
This is a fairly large park with paved streets and spacious sites, some are paved and the rest gravel. The hookups are well placed and sites have cement pads and picnic tables. Since this is a new park there is very little shade but trees have been planted. There is a nice fishing pond and some of the sites back onto it. There are various site categories and prices. The staff are friendly but you rarely see them.
I'm not sure why they chose this location for a park, there's a shooting range close by and a mink ranch that you definitely notice when the wind blows in the right direction. The garbage dumpster is at the end of the park and about a five minute walk from the other end.
Upon check in we had to initial and sign 3 pages of rules and anything over one dog is a $2.00 a day charge. there is a small dog run at one end of the park, otherwise you will have to take your dog out of the park on a dirt road to do his business or for exercise.
Overall this is a nice park that could use some fine tuning. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $39.00

Nice RV park close to interstate, but quiet. A resort? Don't think so, but nice laundry facility and a pond. There is a 4' wide strip of grass between sites. Good Verizon service and OTA tv signals (along with included cable). WiFi worked reasonably well and you can pay for an upgrade to WiFi service if you need better service. The sites are loose rock and there is hardly any shade. Not much right around the park, but you are close enough to Nampa and Boise. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $14.00

Stayed for a month thus the rate. For a new park, open less than a year, the sites are just long enough for a 35 foot rig and the roads are not really wide enough to back into the site with a larger rig. Of course the short term sites are pull thru so there is no issue with road width and backing in. We barely had room to park our truck on the site, back wheels next to the patio and front at edge of road. With the truck wheels at the board on one side there was about two feet between the truck and the trailer. They were in the process of blacktopping the sites while we were here. There is no real check-in area just park in the road to register. Concrete patio is not large. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $38.00

A fairly new park with a tight turn on entry. The streets were not real wide. We had good Verizon service and Disk Network service and they sell propane. There were some construction vehicles to drive around. We would stay here again. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles
JDR

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $41.00

This is a new park. They are still improving the sites and the park in general. All the main construction looks done, all the sites appear landscaped. The interior roads are all asphalt. The sites are crushed rack that has been compacted. There is grass between the sites. Most of the sites are back-ins, there are also pull thru's . All the sites have an angle. It is big rig friendly, however it can be a little tight in some areas. There are no tree or rock hazards just some tight turns. The spacing is between is OK. Each site has a cement patio and room beside to park you tow vehicle. All the services are great. They have a small lake with a community fire pit and free wood to be used at the fire pit. They also have tables and a barbecue for customers use. The staff is very nice and helpful. The club house is very nice with a kitchen, fire place and game tables. You look out to the lake from the club house. Nice bathroom and showers and very nice laundry space. It is located outside Caldwell in a rural setting but not far off I-84. so it is convenient and out of the city. We camped at Canyon Springs RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Canyon Springs RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Canyon Springs RV Resort ?