Anderson Camp

1188 E 990 S
Eden, Idaho 83325

• Water Spigot Water Spigot no
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Anderson Camp " and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $35.00

We stayed here with our caravan group for 2 nights. It is a great place to see Twin Falls area. Easy access off the interstate. The sites are level with grass and gravel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The laundry room was excellent with fair prices for a wash and dry. They allowed our group to use their large recreation room for a pot luck dinner. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

See the Twin Falls and Perrine Bridge

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $36.00

This is a pretty park, with lots of amenities, but the sites are way too close together. Ours was not very level. Lots of highway noise and a crop duster plane woke us very early in the morning and kept working for an hour. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Suggest viewing sites before accepting assignment.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $36.00

The website for the campground makes it out to be better than it is. The general pool is small but OK. The water slide pool is only for the slide... no swimming there. There's one slide and no supervision or lifeguard, despite the extra charge to use it. The mini golf looks operable but not in great shape. I saw no one using it during our stay. The electricity hovered below 110v more often than not, even with our air conditioning off. The staff is nice and the place is looked after, although it is clear that the new management has a lot of work ahead of them. The location is right off of I-84 and therefore convenient. The campground is behind a gas station which is convenient for fill ups, although the price is 40 cents more per gallon than the flying J 9 miles to the west. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

There are signs that this park fell into disrepair but there are many signs that it has been improved under new ownership. In another year or two this could be a very nice park, especially for families. The family that bought it is extremely nice and responsive to any requests. When we arrived late, they opened the kitchen and cooked our family two pizzas. When I found a wasp nest near our RV, they came over 10 minutes later and took care of it. Depending how you park, there's probably 40-60ft between RVs with a comfortable grassy area for each campsite. The road lanes are spacious. Our Antenna signal was awesome - we picked up about 30 channels, including PBS kids. The pools are nice for kids, but cost extra (I think $10 for the family). The play ground is probably 3 years old and large enough to comfortably accommodate 15-20 small kids. High pine trees provide plenty of shade. The bathrooms and showers by the main office are in great shape, but the ones at the other side of the park needed maintenance and cleaning. I'm sure that is on their to-do list. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

About 7 miles down the road is a Flying J's with MUCH cheaper fuel than the gas station across the street from the park.

Featured Campgrounds Near Anderson Camp

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

Stayed for one night on site #71. It is a long pull-through with full hook-up 50 amp. Parked on level dirt/gravel and had a nice view across farm fields. Mature pine trees between sites are trimmed high enough to avoid contact with motorhome. Friendly office staff. Price noted is Good Sam discount rate with tax included. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Visit the waterfalls: Twin Falls and Shoshone Falls.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $55.00

Nice campground. We weren't expecting much after a few we've been in recently & were pleasantly surprised. Large area for dogs, long pull-throughs and quiet. Nicely laid out and a very pleasant welcome by the lady in the office. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Fifth Wheel.

B18

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $45.00

Arrived at Anderson Camp and was assigned site 76. Upon arriving at our assigned site I had to stop and trim the adjacent trees to allow our tall RV access without damaging the coaches paint! Twenty minutes of trimming and I was able to access the site. When leveling, the site was so sloped, the front wheels of our 45 foot coach were lifted off of the ground! That made entering and exiting the coach a challenge due to the height of the step. The WiFi was typical campground, good signal with limited bandwidth. When preparing to depart, I had to back the coach out of the site due to the remaining untrimmed trees and a large boulder guarding a water main. I could not make the turn with out dragging tree branches down the length of the coach. The Campground rules are ignored as numerous dogs were running loose without a leash (including the campground owners dog!) The coach next to us had their dog attacked by a dog that was unleashed! We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Shoshone Falls!

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

This appears to have a lot of long term guests with kids. The rate included showers, sewer, electric, water. They have an overpriced gas station adjacent and a marked up grocery. It's WAY out of town next to an RV dealer. Bathrooms were a little grimy on the floors, could use some new fixtures. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

If you want quiet and convenient, go elsewhere. Good playground and fields for kids.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

Was looking for a pull through that could accommodate my 65' combo. They had one available. Arriving at my spot it was a lawn with a power pedestal. All the other sites were gravel. Parked on it and noticed the rig next to me had the generator running? Turns out the whole row had the power out. Wasn't told this at check in. Waited awhile while all kinds of insects flew up out of the grass. Finally neighbors reported the power was back on but their AC wouldn't start up. I plugged in and monitored voltage for awhile - around 112v on leg 1 and leg 2 kept intermittently dropping to 80-85v. Went back to the office for a refund and explained the situation. They stated the power was now "restarted". Received a refund. Customer service was friendly upon check in - not so much on getting the refund. Evidently they really wanted the $50. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

We wanted a 50 amp site for which we were charged $10.00, the most we've ever been charged for 1 night. There are amenities (most closed & locked after Labor Day) and there are charges, e.g. for playing mini golf. One lukewarm pool was open but had not been cleaned as I was looking at hair and other debris on the bottom so I only got my legs wet. Our site was in the back, and I was awake at 0430 hearing some freeway traffic, but it was not bad. The interior roads were coated so there was no dust. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

We stayed only one night and when back in this area will stay at another park.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

I am so sorry to write a negative review of this campground because parts of it are really nice but the parts that are not are really bad. The spaces are roomy with grass and lots of shade trees and full hook-ups. That's the good part. The bad part is the cleanliness. We stayed 3 nights/4 days and in the entire time we were here the bathrooms were never cleaned. Overflowing trashcans, hair in the showers, disgusting floors and toilets. And the worst part, when I went to do my "duty" they were completely out of toilet paper! Totally unacceptable. The outdoor recycle can bin was overflowing, too, and there were bags just sitting on the ground. We paid $34/ngt but when we showed up they tried to charge us $49. I said I had a confirmation with the $34 and they accepted that because they just raised their rates. I would never stay here again and definitely not at $49! We did not use the included swimming pool. We were afraid of the cleanliness. Too bad! It could be a nice place. Only other comment is that there is quite a bit of highway noise. I could deal with that if the place was clean! We camped at Anderson Camp in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $32.00

Great place for an overnight stay. We used the pool with the large slide. Although you have to pay to use this pool it was cheap, $6, and our granddaughter loved it. It was easy to get on/off freeway. Spots were spacious and level even though they were dirt and grass. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $31.00

Michelle was very helpful obtaining us the "last spot!" Clean, large dog area, a LOT of amenities for an RV Park. Gas station and little grocery store wad nice! Says they have a snack/cafe...have not been yet but plan to go. Mini golf, 2 pools, 2 playgrounds. Sites fairly close with some grass, shady. Cell service good. Pay for Wi-Fi upon sign ikn... (husband ended up using mifi because if you have more than one device you had to call a guy...) mifi had great connection. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Fifth Wheel.

Taking the 1000 Springs Boat Tour and lunch 50.00 per person. Zip the Snake, good rates... Waterfalls of course

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $34.00

Large family friendly, two maintained pools, one kids oriented with swivel slide and other more adult like. I swam laps in adult pool and temperature warm. Miniature golf I didn't use. Nice area to walk dogs let alone going around park. Most sites spacious. Permanent residents are located together on one side. Kids park and covered picnic area that probably holds 40 people. We camped at Anderson Camp in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $34.00

Hard to judge too much when we were just there overnight in the rain. The park is wooded, with narrow grassy sites that were soggy with the rain. Gravel/muddy roads, quiet setting, nice restroom/shower in main building up front. Pool and other bathhouse were not opened. $ for Wifi, RV dealer next door. There was a beautiful (in pictures) waterfall nearby that we couldn't go to because of the weather. Shoshone Falls is called the "Niagara falls of the west". We camped at Anderson Camp in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Anderson Camp

Are you affiliated with Anderson Camp ?