Mountain Home RV Park

Recent Rate: $32 7/2015

• ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile,U.S. Cellular
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Central Modem Central Modem ?
  • Business Center Business Center yes
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Billiards Billiards yes

KDW

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $32.00

Wow! Extremely clean park with private showers. This property has all concrete pads, with the majority being pull-through's with picnic tables. The bathroom and laundry facilities are outstanding. This is a great place to stay if you need a day to pamper yourself and catch up on laundry. My impression is that it is like a Four Seasons of RV Parks. It is perfect if you have an expensive RV and toys as you have space, concrete, night-lights, and no junk. The park is quiet, clean and convenient to get to. There is a park for kids and dog area. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Peter P

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $34.00

The park is relatively new, clean, the wifi is spotty, good Verizon signal. Sites are pull through with plenty of room to maneuver, plenty of space between sites. There are a lot of recent tree plantings, which in a few years will end up being close to the RV but now they are fine. Showers are immaculate! There is on-site propane, but only a single trash disposal location.

My only concern is that after pouring a lot of new concrete there are a lot of areas where there are 1" to 2" drops at the concrete/lawn edge. There just wasn't enough dirt close to the concrete when they laid sod. I found out the hard way that these present a tripping and ankle strain issue. There are also areas where there are concrete-to-concrete differences in height that should be marked for danger. Younger visitors might never notice them, but for seniors they present a safety hazard. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

SteelHorseRider

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $32.00

We stayed at this park for 2 days while visiting friends. The park is extremely nice and well-manicured. We made reservations in January and we had our reservation information but when we tried to check in we were told that there was no reservation. Apparently a disgruntled employee decided to erase all the reservations. Fortunately we had our information and the park was not full. The receptionist apologized and checked us in. We were once again escorted to our space as if we had no idea what we were doing. Once I pulled in the space, the guy directing us insisted I park in the exact spot in the space even though I had more then plenty of space all around my RV. He wanted me to line up with the utilities but I didn't want to because I need the gate to drop down on the garage I tow behind our RV. I have lots of hose and cord lengths so distance isn't a problem. I understand helping and some parks fetish with parking customers but, it gets old and frustrating when we tell them were fine and they insist. As soon as he left I parked my rig right where "I" wanted it. And surprise it all worked out fine. The sites are level so no need for blocks or levelers. There are mostly pull-through sites here. The showers and laundry are nice and clean. Our Verizon data service worked fine so we didn't need the park's Wi-Fi. Although there are trees our satellite worked fine. There is propane on hand, which is nice. The only con is that the spaces' exits are raised high so when you pull out your rear end drags hard. Not sure why they went with high space driveways. If we come back this way we would stay here again. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

danw1125

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $34.00

Are you kidding me? This campground should be the model campground of every "award winning" park across the USA. Beautifully manicured grounds with thick green grass between large (spacious) level, concrete sites. Everything about this park has been well planned and sets a new standard. Perfect! We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

Walmart and other shopping and restaurants close by.

Lawsons

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $31.00

Very spacious streets, staff extremely friendly, long & wide level cement sites with grass in between, fenced dog area, numerous cable channels, wifi signal good; very nice laundry room ($1.50 wash), train noise at night no problem, could see but not hear freeway. Expansion & improvements being made, pool & hot tub under construction, new sites almost completed; only negative is that not all sites have picnic tables. Would definitely return. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

Walmart Supercenter across the street, lots of other shopping & nearby eateries. Recommend taking the drive out toward the air base and trying out Shiok! restaurant....GREAT FOOD!

livin4RV

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $32.00

This park was easy to find - i found them with GPS. This is a "model RV park" that ALL other parks should take note of and learn from. Beautiful spacious grassy and treed sites - with proper "ample spacing between" them. I appreciate the bonus white picket fence protecting/hiding sewer connections. I am tired of stepping out of my rig to end up basically on top of a neighbors sewer line. I came for a night...stayed for a week! I met the owner/operators while i was signing in and they are quite gems. This park even has a new LARGE [and a LITERAL] Dog run. I have a large dog and she is able to run around and expel some of that 'stupid' energy acquired while we're driving.

I had to try the showers, though I usually use my own, but they were amazing with private rooms, spotless, and enough of them to allow good chance of finding fresh clean unused one. Great laundry facilities as well - never had to wait for a machine.

Just wish this park were further south and i would stay the entire winter - 6 months. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

There are no Dog Parks in Mountain Home, yet i was told i could take my dog for long off leash walks around the reservoir - which is really close and easy to drive to/find. It gives dogs a chance to really work off energy, and is a decent walk for yourself being easy and flattish, the roads into/around the reservoir are used for 'mud-bogging' by locals so watch your step around some of the ruts left behind.

Walmart Super Center close by - your one stop shopping.

JDR

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $31.00

Great park. all the roads are paved and the sites long, wide and concrete. The hook-ups are in the middle with a white fence separating them form the next site. Well done park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have propane on site and will take your bottle and have it filled. It is really a very nice park. We always stay here when are in the area. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

jOHNONTHEROAD

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $40.00

This park was a pleasure. Easy access, long pull throughs, well placed utilities, friendly owners, this place has it all. The showers/restrooms looked nice from the outside, but we never use them. Only missed a 10 because the Tengo internet is very poor and was a constant struggle. But we certainly would stay here again. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

traveling

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $34.00

The rate reflects the 10% Good Sam. The female employee at the desk was very friendly and efficient and treated us as valued customers. The park is clean and neat. The showers and restrooms are top notch!!! Clean. They even have towel type shower mats. The sites are very long and wide and level. We would definitely stay here again. Fantastic Park. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

johnanann

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $31.00

This is a beautiful park. The paved sites have to be the longest we have seen. The sites are set to make it look like a street in a small American town. Each site has grass and a street light. The cable and Wifi are excellent. Showers are perfect. We would definitely stay here again. Very nice! We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

frmOregon

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $32.00

One of my favorite parks which is in the process of expanding. It is now a member of the G7 RV Resorts, but nothing seems to have changed, at least so far. They supply poop bags for the dogs, but the off leash area is not fenced. Not my preference. Good cable and WiFi, and I love the green grass. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

ridge

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $34.00

I wanted so badly to give Mountain Home RV Park a 10 but because Wi-Fi was virtually non-existent I had to give them a 9. Everything else about this park is what RV parks should be - a beautifully landscaped entrance, a friendly and efficient staff, wide hard-surfaced interior roads, 80' long concrete pull-throughs with additional concrete patio area, and good electrical and water service. It is a short distance off the Interstate but far enough so there was no traffic noise. The only fault was the Wi-Fi connection but even that will not keep us from staying here again. We were in a 40' RV with toad. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

taddyport

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $34.00

As the previous writer has it, everything was top notch about this park. The only complaint I have is there was no Wi-Fi service unless you go to the office area, not a huge deal but the only reason I am not going up to a 10 in my rating. Great staff, great grounds, and there is a lot to do in the area. Would highly recommend it and will certainly stay again if in the area. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Full Timers 2

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $37.00

What a beautiful entrance to this park! All sites are concrete paved with grass and trees (smaller trees in newest section). This park is extremely clean and maintained. Easy in and out with our 57' total length. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Poppopc

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $34.00

Excellent campground. Wide, long spaces for 41' MH and toad. Grass between the spaces. What a find. Will stay again. Was here over the Fourth. Staff had a BBQ. Brats and hot dogs with all the fixins. Pot luck so all that attended brought a dish. Delicious. Stayed 5 days. We camped at Mountain Home RV Park in a Motorhome.

Mountain View RV Park

Arco, Idaho

Heyburn Riverside RV Park

Heyburn, Idaho

Are you affiliated with Mountain Home RV Park?