Osburn, Idaho

Osburn, Idaho

300 W Mullan Ave.
Osburn, Idaho 83849

• Overflow Parking Overflow Parking no
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile
  • yes-stream Waterfront Waterfront yes-stream
  • Hiking Hiking yes
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Creek Creek yes

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $33.00

If you need a place to park the rig for a night, this will do. Entry into park is okay. $32.50 for a full hook up pull thru - except we had to back in the fifthwheel; maybe a coach could have pulled thru.Staff very nice. Front of the park looks nice with tall trees and grass between sites. This is an old park that has not been maintained over the years. There are many very old rigs and permanent workers living here. Lanes are gravel. Sites are gravel. Utilities are good. Cable TV very good. WiFi very good but allows only ONE log in. AT&T Cell service okay. Verizon Broadband is good. No Dog park; No Pool; No bugs. Osburn is an old mining town that is barely hanging on. We would not return to this park nor to this town. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $38.00

Old,hard to get into even for my very handy husband. The snowy conditions that we were assured would cause no trouble did. Very painful. Could not get in nor out easily and they had not plowed enough. Ended up breaking a section of the trailer skirt and entire back drainage section. Could not get to water nor dump and still charged full rates. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

We were desperate but if snowy conditions park in the parking lot of Kellogg silver mountain lodge. Better experience and only one or two exits down

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $31.00

This is a small older park that could use some updating with some permanent residents. The management is great - very helpful and personable. They are definitely in the right business - dealing with people with a smile and congenial attitude. Sites are quite level gravel with grass in between and some have fire rings. All utilities worked well. Some of them are double sites that one rv would be parked behind the other or back to back but then the utilities would be on the wrong side. Cable is excellent digital and wifi is good but only allows 1 device logged on at a time as it goes by site number. I think this system makes it so no one hogs all the bandwidth but it would be nice to have the option to pay for additional devices. They kindly changed our site when I asked if there was a site that was more open with less trees to get satellite - although we didn't need it because the cable was so good. Our Verizon cell service and 4G worked great too. Restrooms were clean but the key pad didn't always work so the manager had to "jimmy" it with a butter knife. It is close to the freeway (I-90) so there is a lot of traffic noise. There was a street light right by our trailer that was so bright it was like daylight. We had to tape cardboard over our skylight and vent in our bathroom to make it dark enough to sleep. A nearby pizza place delivers pretty good pizza for a $2 delivery price. Not sure we would stay here again because of the freeway noise and the overhead light. But I repeat - the management is great - they just need to do a little updating on the facility - not much they can do about the freeway. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Woodfire pizza delivers to the park - It's pretty good and a decent price.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

An older park but well kept. Very nice owner. They take you to your site which was a good thing since I had to cross through another site to get to ours, worked good.
We were there only one night so didn't use the facilities.
The sites were grass and gravel. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $30.00

I guess there is new management. Seems to be in a state of flux. Building new cabins. Sites close, good cable and excellent wifi.

Tried to use shower. No hot water. Told manager and he said it wasn't working. Suggested putting up a sign before we got undressed! We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Osburn is between Kellogg and Wallace. Great bike path to both. Small grocery store and drug store.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $30.00

New owner, very helpful and working hard to shape the park into what he likes. 50 amp, FHU, digital cable & WIFI included. WIFI is limited to one device per site, worked well. Numerous cable channels. Park is very clean and well maintained, a hidden gem off I-90. We had planned to spend 2 nights but added a 3rd since there is so much to do in this area and it is absolutely beautiful. This is an older park and maneuvering when the park is completely full could be difficult since space is limited for parking of tow(ed) vehicles. Some turns are tight but doable. We would definitely return if in this area again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Spend some time in the town of Wallace 5 miles east, quite a bit of history to be had here. Visit the Sierra Silver Mine on tour, it is well worth the modest price. If you like to cycle, consider the Hiawatha Trail ride about 20 miles east of this park. It has spectacular views of the Bitteroot Mtns., and a shuttle will return you to the start, it's a 14.5 mile downhill ride and a must see, bring a camera!

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

Clean & Comfortable

While close to the freeway the noise was not real bad.

We'd probably stay there again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

Road noise was hardly noticeable. Lots of trees which may interfere with satellite tv, but the cable worked well with many channels. Manager very friendly and helpful. We stayed here earlier this summer for two nights and are now here for three nights. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Visit the towns of Wallace and Kellogg.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $30.00

Not far off the road, but not a lot of road noise. The way the sites are laid out, they can either be pull-throughs or hold two rigs.

The sites are reasonably level, not huge, but a good size. There are lots of mature trees for shade.

Restrooms are clean. Showers are individual with exterior walls. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $27.00

I skipped three beautiful RV parks before coming here because they didn't have cable or over the air TV reception. I was finally directed here from another RV park in Wallace (and I had a TV show I really wanted to watch). This place is a cute, cute place to overnight in the middle of a small town. Owner is wonderful and helpful. There are back in sites, but the "pull throughs" are actually "twosie" sites where there are two RV's in a LOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG site. Fortunately, it wasn't busy and I got the LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG site to myself, although there was someone in the LOOONNNNGGGGGGGG site next to me. So for me, I pulled in, and I will just drive out. If someone came in behind me, they would have to back out if I was still in front. You get the idea. There were some "perms" in the park, but they were not too obvious. The WiFi is interesting. I had good luck with it. Each site gets their OWN bandwidth because each site has their OWN password. One device per site. It worked fine for me! Although each time you accessed it you had to go through the Login process. Laundry and showers were sparkling clean, more so than I expect from a park like this. The only downer is my site wasn't exactly level and I had to stick two rows of Lynx Blox under my back wheels because my back wheels came off the ground when I used my stabilizers. But that's not a big deal, just kind of a pain...... Some of the other sites looked more level. I highly recommend this place for an overnight if you are passing through. The price was right and you got cable and WiFi and Laundry! Laundry was $1.25 to wash and $1 to dry, at these prices, FIND something to wash! As for the cable, I scanned LOADS of channels (it took FOR-EVER!). There were a lot of music channels; and most of the channels were two and three copies of an already existing channel. But you did get AMC, Hallmark, USA, ESPN, CNN, and you get the idea.... I got to watch my TV show! We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Palace Pizza in Wallace will deliver to the RV park if you don't want to cook. Great pizza! $3 delivery fee.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $29.00

Just passing through on our way to Washington state. Due to the off-season, we had a back-to-back site as a pull-through, so we had plenty of room for the truck and trailer. Very nice park manager who walked us to the site and gave us the rundown of all the hookups. Great 50 amp service, good water pressure, and sewer connection in just the right spot. Great Wi-Fi as well, but there was hardly anyone there so that could very well have been the reason.

About a block or so off the I-90, and with all the trees in the area, we really couldn't hear the freeway. We'd definitely stay here again when the time comes. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $27.00

Old campground, inner part is nice enough, but they gave us a spot on the outer edge where two fifth wheels and one motorhome about took our mirrors off, so I insisted that they move us and they did right in the middle of the old rundown trailer park. Look I can drive 5 miles across town where I live and sleep in an old rundown trailer park it doesn't make sense to drive 1150 miles to sleep in one. At least we weren't getting almost ran into so I said this will do for couple of days. The laundry mat was very clean. Overall the entrance to this park if you can stay there with your RV or trailer that would be first choice, if not you definitely would not like where we had to stay especially if you had young kids just my honest opinion. I will more than likely opt not to stay here next time. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Wallace is a neat old mining town this would be a must if you are staying in the area

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $30.00

Very well maintained campground. Wifi is strong and fast and accessed by each site number. Only one device is allowed connection per site. We will definitely camp here again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $27.00

Nice RV park in the Silver Valley of Idaho very close to the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes. Sites are gravel, shaded but fairly close together but level. Clean laundry. Great WIFI and Verizon cell signal. Reasonable rates. Unfortunately, Osburn is not a happening place. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $27.00

Shore Services 50/30/20amp, Sewer good, Water 40@ psi, Didn't use WiFi, AT&T Cell Phone good, Verizon Air Card good, Cable is good, Sites are acceptable. Some are long for big rigs, some are for small campers and some are doubles. Roads are gravel, Restrooms are good. They were being refurbished and painted when I was there. Some long term Tenants which were contractors. Satellite was accessible. GS Discount payment by CC is accepted. This is an acceptable campground for a few nights of the normal traveler. I would stay here again if needed. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Coeur D'Alene RV Resort

Post Falls, Idaho

Country Lane Resort

Kingston, Idaho

Crystal Gold Mine RV Park

Kellogg, Idaho

Are you affiliated with Blue Anchor RV Park ?