Osburn, Idaho

300 W Mullan Ave.
Osburn, Idaho 83849

Recent Rate: $30 7/2016

• Overflow Parking Overflow Parking no
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile
  • yes-stream Waterfront Waterfront yes-stream
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Creek Creek yes

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

Clean & Comfortable

While close to the freeway the noise was not real bad.

We'd probably stay there again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $30.00

Road noise was hardly noticeable. Lots of trees which may interfere with satellite tv, but the cable worked well with many channels. Manager very friendly and helpful. We stayed here earlier this summer for two nights and are now here for three nights. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Visit the towns of Wallace and Kellogg.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $30.00

Not far off the road, but not a lot of road noise. The way the sites are laid out, they can either be pull-throughs or hold two rigs.

The sites are reasonably level, not huge, but a good size. There are lots of mature trees for shade.

Restrooms are clean. Showers are individual with exterior walls. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $27.00

I skipped three beautiful RV parks before coming here because they didn't have cable or over the air TV reception. I was finally directed here from another RV park in Wallace (and I had a TV show I really wanted to watch). This place is a cute, cute place to overnight in the middle of a small town. Owner is wonderful and helpful. There are back in sites, but the "pull throughs" are actually "twosie" sites where there are two RV's in a LOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG site. Fortunately, it wasn't busy and I got the LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG site to myself, although there was someone in the LOOONNNNGGGGGGGG site next to me. So for me, I pulled in, and I will just drive out. If someone came in behind me, they would have to back out if I was still in front. You get the idea. There were some "perms" in the park, but they were not too obvious. The WiFi is interesting. I had good luck with it. Each site gets their OWN bandwidth because each site has their OWN password. One device per site. It worked fine for me! Although each time you accessed it you had to go through the Login process. Laundry and showers were sparkling clean, more so than I expect from a park like this. The only downer is my site wasn't exactly level and I had to stick two rows of Lynx Blox under my back wheels because my back wheels came off the ground when I used my stabilizers. But that's not a big deal, just kind of a pain...... Some of the other sites looked more level. I highly recommend this place for an overnight if you are passing through. The price was right and you got cable and WiFi and Laundry! Laundry was $1.25 to wash and $1 to dry, at these prices, FIND something to wash! As for the cable, I scanned LOADS of channels (it took FOR-EVER!). There were a lot of music channels; and most of the channels were two and three copies of an already existing channel. But you did get AMC, Hallmark, USA, ESPN, CNN, and you get the idea.... I got to watch my TV show! We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Palace Pizza in Wallace will deliver to the RV park if you don't want to cook. Great pizza! $3 delivery fee.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $29.00

Just passing through on our way to Washington state. Due to the off-season, we had a back-to-back site as a pull-through, so we had plenty of room for the truck and trailer. Very nice park manager who walked us to the site and gave us the rundown of all the hookups. Great 50 amp service, good water pressure, and sewer connection in just the right spot. Great Wi-Fi as well, but there was hardly anyone there so that could very well have been the reason.

About a block or so off the I-90, and with all the trees in the area, we really couldn't hear the freeway. We'd definitely stay here again when the time comes. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $27.00

Old campground, inner part is nice enough, but they gave us a spot on the outer edge where two fifth wheels and one motorhome about took our mirrors off, so I insisted that they move us and they did right in the middle of the old rundown trailer park. Look I can drive 5 miles across town where I live and sleep in an old rundown trailer park it doesn't make sense to drive 1150 miles to sleep in one. At least we weren't getting almost ran into so I said this will do for couple of days. The laundry mat was very clean. Overall the entrance to this park if you can stay there with your RV or trailer that would be first choice, if not you definitely would not like where we had to stay especially if you had young kids just my honest opinion. I will more than likely opt not to stay here next time. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Wallace is a neat old mining town this would be a must if you are staying in the area

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $30.00

Very well maintained campground. Wifi is strong and fast and accessed by each site number. Only one device is allowed connection per site. We will definitely camp here again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $27.00

Nice RV park in the Silver Valley of Idaho very close to the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes. Sites are gravel, shaded but fairly close together but level. Clean laundry. Great WIFI and Verizon cell signal. Reasonable rates. Unfortunately, Osburn is not a happening place. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $27.00

Shore Services 50/30/20amp, Sewer good, Water 40@ psi, Didn't use WiFi, AT&T Cell Phone good, Verizon Air Card good, Cable is good, Sites are acceptable. Some are long for big rigs, some are for small campers and some are doubles. Roads are gravel, Restrooms are good. They were being refurbished and painted when I was there. Some long term Tenants which were contractors. Satellite was accessible. GS Discount payment by CC is accepted. This is an acceptable campground for a few nights of the normal traveler. I would stay here again if needed. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $27.00

An easy on off from I-90 and an overnighter campsite. We were so very pleased as we hadn't expected such a good campsite at this price, (with Good Sam discount) we have paid so much more for a lot less. Very nice owner, tarmac roads. Level gravel site. Grass area was a bit scrubby and sorry to say a dog owner had not picked up after their pet. Plenty of room for truck and trailer, cable and excellent Wi-Fi. Although close to I-90 there was minimal noise. We certainly recommend and hope that the owner stays with keeping the price reasonable. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

KDA

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $27.00

The Wi-Fi worked well and the office person was pleasant. The campground is small and can be difficult for larger motor homes due to narrow interior roads and depending on your assigned site. We had an end of row pull through (space 5) which was not level and we had to use boards under the left front tire. It looked like most of the other "pull-through" sites were shared by two RVs, meaning it was really a back-in if another RV was already there. We watched a 40 foot motor home trying to back into an adjacent space maneuvering around trees and shrubs. It was a miracle that he did not scratch up his rig. If you have a large rig, exercise care. Other than that, a pleasant place. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $27.00

Above rate reflects Good Sam discount. Park is in good shape; helpful owner/host. Interior roads and site access are a bit tight but OK. Gravel sites are fairly level. Free WIFI worked fine. We have stayed here before and would stay again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $27.00

Friendly and helpful staff. Grounds are in really nice condition with paved roads thru-out. Park is located fairly close to the interstate and our site was one of the closest. There was some inevitable noise during the day time but we never heard it at night. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $30.00

We liked stopping here in the past, to ride the bike trail which goes through for 73 miles and to visit the nearby towns, but timing was bad this year - an ATV festival was going on, and the park was crammed with RVs, ATVs, cars, trucks, tents, bikes, etc. on every blade of grass and inch of gravel. Tiny shower rooms were trashed and the cable TV was worthless. Verizon cell and air card worked okay. Road noise from I-90 is intense. Manager and crew very helpful - on site all the time. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $30.00

This campground was small but very nice. The nice owner had a right hand man there who guided our 40 foot RV into a pull-through space. It was level and had well-manicured grounds. Generally a very good experience, staying for a night. We went to historic Wallace for the afternoon and had fun visiting the craft brewery to buy gifts, a new wine-tasting bar, and a couple of shops with great locally made gifts. People in town and at the campground very friendly. Not sure there is much for children to do, but there was a man there with his three grandkids whom he was teaching to fly fish. Would stop in again. We camped at Blue Anchor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Blue Anchor RV Park?