Grand Trails RV Park

Corydon, Indiana 47112

Latitude: 38.20902

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Grand Trails RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $38.00

We stayed on the B side, across the street and on the road to the Tyson Chicken Processing Plant. No real campground here, just a dozen or so back in sites off the busy road. The main campground is across the street and up the road. Noy very big and was pretty tight. No real reservation system, owner takes all phone calls and can't remember talking to you. Very nice manager on site and very helpful, but only checks you in and doesn't really manage the campground. We stayed here to visit friends, but will not stay here again. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Sand

Poor Conditions

Shopping at Walmart and restaurants were with a 10 minute drive.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $37.00

A very nice and helpful hostess. The basic RV park, well maintained and clean. Great for a couple of days rest. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

I was in town for 6 days to visit with my grandkids. This place was perfect! The owners and staff were very friendly. I had zero issues with my site and was pleasantly surprised when they went out of their way to give us tickets to one of the local caves(we had a great time). I am very happy I have a nice, clean & quiet place to stay when I come down to see my grandkids. This was my 2nd time there but will be my "go to" from now on. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Cute little town if you get the chance to visit.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $45.00

My Husband and I decided to attend the KY Derby (last minute). This was the only place we could find that wasn't booked and also met our standards. Everyone was friendly and it was actually not a long ride to Louisville. They seemed to care about their guest and I LOVE the fact that the sites are not right on top of one another. The facility was clean and it was great to enjoy the nice weather in peace. Although we got rained out at the Derby, our stay at Grand Trails was great. We will definitely be back!!! We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

There were some really cute shops within walking distance and a nice little breakfast place/cafe called Fredericks.

Featured Campgrounds Near Grand Trails RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $53.00

Park is VERY run down. Old cabins and storage buildings that need to be repaired and painted. There is junk and boards laying all around them and throughout the park. A lot of dangerous holes to step in. Park needs better lighting. Many full timers need to wash their campers. They look terrible. Power is good, water pressure is good. Laundry room is small but in working order. Restrooms and showers are clean but need painted. Old rotten picnic tables that are unusable. Entire park needs some TLC and proper maintenanc. Office staff is nice. 30 and 50 amp service. 3 or 4 pull throughs. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Main area

Nice little town. Walmart approx. 2 mi away. Lots of shopping. Farmers market close.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $32.00

The women's restroom was locked, so I used the men's. It was out of toilet tissue. It was mostly a place for long-term stays and many of the RVs were old and unsightly. There was free Wi-Fi, but no cable hook-ups. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

We have camped here before. Not much has changed a little cleaner maybe. Very good power. It was an overnight stay this time. Easy on and off I-64, about 2 miles away. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Nice little town, was Indiana's first capital, lots of history, nice walkway along the river. Just about anything you could need was within 2 miles.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $50.00

The campground is mainly occupied by long term stays. We were there for 3 days and no one ever checked on us. We were the only ones in our area; we did ask to move due to the space we were originally asked to go in was not big enough for our rig. The place is run down, not well kept, trash laying around, old run down campers sitting with weeds grown up all around them, grass is long and a lot of weeds. We counted 6 copperhead snakes, however, the campground does sit on Indian Creek. There was a sign in the not so clean bath house, which consisted of a toilet, sink and shower, that stated to clean it up or lose privileges to it. We did not use the bath house. It looks like at one time it may have been a nice place; It's a shame. The Good Sam discount was only $1/day. Most of the shops in the town were closed by 4:30 on Saturday and not open at all on Sunday. Did I expect more for $50/day? Yes, I guess I did because I have received better for the same price and less. There is obviously no pride in the ownership/management of this campground :( We will not go back and not recommend it. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $50.00

A small run-down park. The cost was $40. plus $5. for each dog. I have never paid for my dogs anywhere else we've stayed. There is no place to even walk them. Would not stay here again. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $33.00

Friendly staff, helpful, small sites, dated facilities, easy access. Parked on the site next to us was an empty 5th wheel (I think it was a rental). What may be classified as a pull through, exited directly to the street. Overpriced for the facility. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $19.00

The owners and workers were very friendly. CG is small but well kept and quiet. Their Wi-Fi was down the first day but they repaired it. If you are in a site along the stream the front of the site is perpendicular to a road going to a Tyson factory but didn't present a problem. Our rate is Passport America. I took one point off the rating because the sites are rather close together. I'd stay here again if in the area. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2011 - $35.00

Friendly owners, nice, level campsite along the stream. I was glad for the cement block bathrooms and shower stalls when the tornado siren went off! We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

oRV

Date of Stay: March, 2010 - $18.00

I previously reviewed this campground in October,2005. Little has changed. Several of the sites were closed for repair. The management was on the property and was most friendly. This can't override the dismal condition of this poor park across from a Tyson Chicken plant. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

oRV

Date of Stay: October, 2005 - $24.00

This park is marginal in its amenities and services. The office was not open during the day upon arrival, I picked a site on my own. The sites are rather crowded (unsuitable for slideouts) and the grass/weeds were overgrown. There is a Tyson chicken processing plant directily across the street allowing for lots of truck noise. This park is overpriced for the area and services provided. It is OK for a stopping over spot (if you wish to pay the price) but I wouldn't want to stay there under other conditions. We camped at Grand Trails RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Grand Trails RV Park

Are you affiliated with Grand Trails RV Park ?