Mar-Brook Campground

Gas City, Indiana

Rontuski

We stayed here for only one night on our way back to Michigan. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The restroom were clean although a bit dated. I had some trouble with one of the jacks on my motorhome and the owner and one of his staff worked with me, provided tools and helped to get the jack up. They both refused any compensation. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Motorhome.

rynho29

We came to this park in part because it is suppose to be associated with Passport America. When I showed my card I was told they are no longer associated with them. Full price is only $28. Friendly people, clean, and close to highway for over nighters. We would stay again. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Tent Trailer.

TexCuervo

We are not picky when choosing an overnight spot when traveling. This place was in very bad condition; many, many run down rigs. Voltage was 90 VAC at best. Glad I had my autoformer. When exiting interstate there is NO sign as which way to turn. I had to call them. Then it is jigsaw getting here. I finally received a site with no sewer in an open field. The owner was nice enough to give me a refund of $7.00. I would avoid this CG, even for an overnight while traveling. It is a Passport America park; discount does not apply on Friday and Saturday. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Motorhome.

earlymun

Good Verizon data, fair Verizon voice, poor air TV. Right next to freeway, so lots of freeway noise. Did not hook up to water due to previous reports on this website of poor water. Low voltage on 30A E. Be careful locating this campground as our GPS showed entrance on west side of US69, but campground and entrance are on EAST side of freeway. Pool closed when we were there. Price shown is with Good Sam discount (park is PA park, however not honored on Fri/Sat nights). Level gravel sites. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Motorhome.

tefarmer

This was the most expensive and worst park we staying in during 10 days on the road home from Texas. The water is terrible. The noise from I69 is terrible. The washrooms and showers, while fairly clean are dated. This is a campground that has mostly seasonal campers and I am sure they have fun during the season. We will not be staying here again. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Travel Trailer.

BamaBiz

We stayed here one night on our way to Michigan. The overnight pull throughs are close to the freeway and there is a lot of road noise. The water here is bad. There is an odor when taking a shower and I had to buy a gallon of water in order to make coffee. I had a drip where the hose entered the camper and I can not get the stain off. Most of the campground is seasonal with mostly old rundown trailers. The office person was very nice. We stayed here because we got a Passport America discount. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Lee and Jacque

Price reflects PA rate. Good overnight spot. Less than 2 miles from I-69 exit on service road, therefore road noise. Good signs directing you to campground. Owners and staff very friendly and helpful. Mostly seasonal sites, but 2 rows of pull-throughs and lots of back-in sites. Our pull-through was not long enough to leave car attached to 37 ft MH. Would definitely stay here again when in area. We camped at Mar-Brook Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Mar-Brook Campground?