Spring Hill Campground

Kokomo, Indiana

Latitude: 40.4669106619202

TravelOBRN

After staying here and reading the previous reviews, I couldn't stop laughing. It is full of permanent trailers with parties on the weekends. Some of the trailers are older than me and I am in my 40's. People are mostly friendly and really enjoy the adult beverages. I do agree about the bathrooms and showers. They are so bad that none of us would shower there. The state parks have much better facilities. The dump station is not worth the effort and they only a few sites with sewer. The water was the worst. It actually stained our water lines, toilet and shower in our camper. Not a place I would choose to go back to at all. We camped at Spring Hill Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

spectre5050

I suppose this place does qualify as a “campground” but you need to know what you’re getting into up front. I’m really not trying to be rude or mean, but this is more of a: “park your trailer for 15 years and come fish on the weekends” kind of place. It’s old and dilapidated, and just a bit on the scary side, if you ask me. I kept waiting for some guy to come ask me if I wanted some special recipe sausage or some guy to show up in a hockey mask or something. Don’t even think about asking for a refund, it’s printed in large bold print on your receipt: “NO REFUNDS.” So, like I said just know what you’re getting into before you think this is a KOA: it’s not! I gave it 2 stars out of pity. We camped at Spring Hill Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Spring Hill Campground?