4.4 Poor

Plymouth, Indiana

7719 Redwood Rd
Plymouth, Indiana 46563

• Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $28.00

I can almost feel the collective eye roll from those more experienced than me, LOL. This is not a campground! It's a small city! There are over 1400 spaces here, almost all of which are permanent/long term. The "thing to do" here is ride around in your audio-equipped golf cart, blaring your music (nevermind that others are doing same with different music choices) while you drive around the "community". There are approximately 75-80 carts! It's quite a scene! The people are really nice, and encourage you to join in the fun, but it is honestly a bit overwhelming. We were just there for one overnight and it wasn't what we were needing for a relaxing evening after a long drive. We wished we'd found a Walmart! LOL. They do seem to disperse at 10pm (quiet hours). The camp site itself was ample size, grass/gravel and mostly level. The road in was narrow and difficult to navigate (they led us in). We had some shade. We had a good amount of space between us because no one was parked next to us. We won't stay here again, and would not recommend it for anyone seeking a real camping experience or a relaxing evening and a chance to sit outside and enjoy peace and quiet. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $25.00

Huge campground (over 1000 sites ??), mostly seasonals. Lots of children's activities. Lot's of golf carts cruising. We were located 1/2 mile from the gate, so it was a bit inconvenient to leave the park (many speed bumps and the fact that when we leave, we take our entire RV). Grass site that we had to level ourselves. However, we did have bathhouse, pool, laundry, etc on our end. Loved being able to use Visa in the laundry!! We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Motorhome.

Small towns of Plymouth, Valprasio, a couple museums. We were to catch up with friends in LaPorte.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $35.00

I would not have guessed from the information that I found online that this was certainly not the park that was described. It is a very large park however only a very small part of it is available for short-term nightly use most of it is permanent residences I would not even call them long term they are permanent as in a mobile home park. The roads were very narrow with holes, the sites themselves were gravel but the weeds were quickly overtaking the gravel and if there are any guidelines or regulations for long-term permanent use they were not being followed. We were not there with any children however had we had one or two of our grandchildren with us I would not have let them use any of the park facilities. One other thing that their information said was that in the event of severe weather to use the restrooms for shelter as I said before it is a very large park and there was only one set of restrooms that I found on the park map which was at the completely opposite end of the park. Had there been bad weather my husband nor I would have been able to use that shelter while being slightly handicapped. I cannot recommend this park. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $45.00

We reserved in advance and provided our trailer length. The spot they had reserved for us was a joke. We would never have gotten down the road let alone parked. Roads are narrow and lined with cars and golf carts. Over 3/4th of the campground sites are privately owned with trailers falling apart. The perm residents are not friendly and no one offered to move their cars or carts so we could get in easier. The weekdays were OK but school just started. The weekends were chaos with golf carts racing around and blaring stereos even at 3 am. The miniature golf is falling apart and is a shame as it wouldn't take much to bring it up to snuff. The pool was clean. The volleyball court was too gravelly. Restrooms we're cleanest in morning and on weekdays. I never saw a good scrubbing of floors and walls tho and the same hair was stuck to the shower wall all week. We will not visit this campground again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $40.00

First of all, this is not a campground. This is a park. There is no camping experience here. The roads do not accommodate big campers and every campsite is surrounded by permanent trailers. The lot itself was big enough but with all the cars parked on the road, it took me an hour to get backed into the site (I am a truck driver so i know how to back it in) and get set up. Every single night we were woke in the middle of the night by either loud music, golf carts or people yelling/laughing. The constant parade of gold carts was very annoying in the daytime also. We were on a dirt road and the dust the carts kicked up was horrible, my camper is filthy. That doesn't even include the noise, there was not one moment of peace during this visit. The good things are there are plenty of very nice amenities and activities for the kids/adults. The showers and restrooms are also very clean and kept up.

I dont normally leave reviews but I am so upset with this visit that I had to. If I would have read the reviews from other people I would have known, but I will count that up to a life lesson. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Fifth Wheel.

1403-1404

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $34.00

This is a massive park with well over a thousand faces. Many of them R annual lot holders. Then Hey now to park Well over So anxious. Many of them R And you will What folder. Where is a lot of golf cart activity
Massive discount with Passport America for an entire week. Lots of activities for young children through teens. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Fifth Wheel.

Plenty to see since the park is pretty much in the Amish area of the state

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $25.00

This is really a seasonal park that allows a few over nighters in. Really disappointed that the park was under a boil alert for water but didn't bring that up when we checked in. Sites were long and fairly level, though pretty tight turns in and out. Rate reflects a Passport America rate. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $35.00

The only thing this park lacks is a fenced dog area. We have stayed in many campgrounds but this is the best one so far. Lots of activities for the kids if you have them. I wish we were staying longer than just 3 days. All of our neighbors are friendly and moved cars and golf carts to help us back in our trailer. The lots are more like a double lot anywhere else. There are huge trees on the lots which make great shade. We could have had a fire even with our awning out. That's how much room there is on the lot. All of the lots are kept neat. We stayed here on the Passport America discount which they honored on a weekend. We will be back for a longer time next year. I didn't get to do the Mini golf, paddle boats, canoes and swimming at all. There are 2 pools and a lake to swim in. We also missed drowning our bait in the lakes. If I had a child or a teen this is a park I would stay at for a long period of time. Although we have no young kids we will be back here anyway. The atmosphere is great and welcoming. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $40.00

We reserved in advance with 40 foot fifth wheel. Although they state they can accommodate up to 40 foot rigs, the roads cannot. When we arrived they took us down a very narrow road lined with cars and truck to try and jack-knife our rig into a spot that used to be a driveway. No room to open slides, un-level gravel pit and no trees or shade anywhere in our area. Over half of the campground sites are privately owned with trailers falling apart. One pool was closed and the other was filthy. We will not visit this campground again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2005 - $45.00

I absolutely hated this park as much as any we have stayed in the past 5 years. It was incredibly difficult to access their so-called pull through and our 5W is only 33 ft. long. Barely missing fences, children, and rocks, the "guide" took me to the spot, which was way off-level and I couldn't even get the slides out because it was so narrow! After looking around a bit and seeing the chaos around us, with no slides, I went in and asked for a refund, which they very reluctantly gave back. I guess if you have children that love chaos, along with you, this might be heaven. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Plymouth, IN ?