I-29 Hwy 34 Campground

Recent Rate: $16 9/2015

These reviews are the opinion of an RVParkReviews’ member and not the views of

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $16.00

When we arrived, there is a sign showing a map of the campground, the prices, how to register, and a drop box for the money. While we completing the registration, a gentleman showed up and told us our site number, the rules, and the wi-fi password. At the site, we found that the sewer and electrical were on the one side, while the water was shared and on the opposite side of the site. There is not much shade, the road and sites were fairly level, with gravel. The wi-fi was all right, but better in the mornings. The park is right next to northbound I-29, so traffic noise is louder in morning. It also appears to be in the flight path of Offutt AFB, so there is also noise from planes. It is a basic park, but good for the price. We would stay there again. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $15.00

Easy access off of I-29. I was surprised the interstate didn't bother me like I thought it might. The owners are great and very friendly. Many of the RVers here were working on construction projects in the area. No problems. Wi-Fi worked good but was throttled back to about 2 Mbps download. I would stay here again. Can't beat it for the price. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $15.00

Rate reflects 30 amp service. We spent one night here on our way home from CA. This is a good, no-frills campground. Campground and restrooms are clean. Although the registration process is self-service, the campground owner came by to greet us and make sure we were settled in. Only disadvantage is the road noise -- campground is very close to I-29. Would stay here again if in the area. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Motorhome.

P Scott

Date of Stay: February, 2014 - $25.00

This is a campground off the highway in a rural area. It has a full playground, pavilion, and block shower house. It has very large fields for running your dogs. The shower house is cleaned weekly and maintained daily. The greatest feature of this park are the owners. They are exceptionally friendly, helpful, and willing to work with any request you might have. Being full-time RV travelers since 2008, this is the only park that has ever been so friendly! I t is not a very fancy park, but it is a nice, quiet park to visit. The WiFi has been recently updated and works very well. We look forward to returning to this park the next time we are in the area. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $16.00

This is just not worth it, even at 16.00 per night. It is right on the Interstate but to get to it you have to drive down a 1 mile very very dusty dirt road. The motorhome and toad were a mess after this road. The noise from the Interstate is constant, all night. Mostly permanent residents, but they seemed nice enough, no issues there. We would not return, mainly due to the road to get to it. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Motorhome.

Leah B

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $16.00

This is great stop for overnight: lot of permanent campers but has a newer section for overnighters. Gravel, level sites, full hookups, shared water. Self serve pay. No trees or shade but great place off I-29 with no road noise. Would definitely stay here again if passing through the area. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Motorhome.

Security Guy NC

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $19.00

Rate posted is the base rate for 50 amp service for two adults plus 3 children (including 1 1/2 year old). It looks like this park was the attempt of the owner of the shop next door to add some income to his property (the shop and park is along I-29 1 mile off the nearest paved road). You pay using an envelope and drop box system. We chose this site because if its proximity to Council Bluffs and it offered free Wi-Fi. The previous review stated the Wi-Fi was spotty. I tried three different devices and was unable to get any of them online at all. Pros: The sites are wide (25-30 feet). The park is not crowded (except apparently during the Ragnar race). The playground has a toys as well as a wooden play set. The owner did call to notify us that the train crossing leading into the park was being worked on, and when it was finished the day we arrived. You get to choose your own site. Cons: There is no onsite office. The sites were not very level (3 inch difference from side to side in the spot we chose.) The printed card that is in the box where the envelopes are kept have no more information than the website has (it does not even tell you the SSID for the Wi-Fi signal). Despite picking the closest site that fit our rig in direct line-of-sight of the wireless antenna, we could not get a connection. I would not recommend the park unless it is your only choice. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2011 - $15.00

Good place to stay while attending the CWS in Omaha. Wifi and all other facilities were fine. It is not a resort, but serves the purpose of a simple place to park my RV. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Bruce and Nena

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $16.00

Size of sites OK, but roads are full of pot holes. There is no enforcement of pet rules or much supervision at all. Wi-Fi is spotty and extremely slow. Would not count on it. We camped at I-29 Hwy 34 Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with I-29 Hwy 34 Campground?