Goodland KOA

Goodland, Kansas

Recent Rate: $33 10/2014

The Regans

This is absolutely one of the best campgrounds to be found anywhere in western Kansas. The campground is located a short distance off the interstate which means it is incredibly quiet and you are not dealing with a lot of highway noise. Since we only stayed here one night, we appreciated the lovely pull through site that was very level. The campground offers some shade and good distance between campers. We would definitely stay here again on our way through western Kansas. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

gfs1943

Good campground for an overnight stay. The owner loaned me a ladder so I could secure my awning which was trying to unroll in the Kansas wind. WiFi did not work at the campsites, but we were told that it would work near the office. The only negative I have about this campground is that there are a lot of goatheads (stickers) that my dogs got into (and that got into me when I was pulling them from the dogs' feet). I would stay here again if passing thru this area. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

SeeTheUSA

Nice place, pleasant owners. This was near the end of season, so the park was very quiet. Well kept grounds, level sites. Utilities in the right place. Our site didn't have sewer, but there is a dump station. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

cekkk

Overnighted here, extremely clean grounds, restrooms, pool, etc. Breakfast has meats, pancakes, eggs, very reasonable price. Nice couple runs it. A nice, quiet place to relax. Wi-Fi in office. Wish we could have stayed a couple of nights. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Retired FL CSM

Nice KOA campground. Level gravel sites. Cable TV. Very weak Wi-Fi. Walmart nearby. Would stay here again. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

MsLucy

We have no kids but there were several areas of the park that looked great for their entertainment. We have no pets but saw a dog area, fenced. Strong Wi-Fi at site behind office. Laundry room was clean. Whole park neat and clean. Off interstate so quiet. Friendly folks. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

User3617

After a brutally windy drive westbound on I-70, this park was a welcome relief. Easy to find from the freeway. Gravel sites were level and hookups were well placed. At least the manager told me on the phone that the Wi-Fi was only available at the office during his hours. Other campgrounds lead you to believe Wi-Fi works at the site. More often than not, it doesn't. Sites were long and wide enough. We didn't use the restroom, pool, or laundry so I can't comment on it. All we wanted to do was drop the jacks, hook up, and unwind from the challenging driving experience. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

MeetTheGriswolds

Advertised wifi but it is not available at the sites, only at the office and laundry. Extremely small for a koa franchise. Cranky lady at the office, was arguing with an elderly gent when I walked in, she couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell her (that his 30 amp didn't work) as she had limited English abilities. Would go out of my way and drive the extra few hours NOT to stay here again! We camped at Goodland KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

jclcRv

I stayed here one night and will stay here again. Park was conveniently located. People were very friendly and helpful. Service was great. I stayed in a pull thru, and have a 30ft mobile home with a tote. I had full hookups with cable. Everything worked fine. Restrooms and showers were nice. I like to stay in RV parks that are rated 8 or higher. This met my expectations. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

Novatz

"not what I expect from a KOA"????? is an interesting prior comment but I personally found this KOA way above most I have stayed at. I have 43' coach, I'm in a long site with toad still attached, have great satellite that augments their many stationed cable. Easy in/out. And - they make great stuffed cabbage and cheese Pierogi. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

Airstreamers

This is such a nice little park. One can tell immediately that the owners take great pride in their campground. By the way, the owners are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet, and she makes a wicked good dinner! All utilities work well. WiFi is a little weak but serviceable. Sites are level gravel. Water, sewer and electric neat and tidy. Cable TV works just fine. This is our fourth or fifth stay here on our way to and from Wyoming. We will definitely stay here again. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Travel Trailer.

GoneRVn

This is a good KOA for an overnight stay. Showers were clean and the people were real nice. The internet was weak. The cable was good. I would stay here again. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Freedom Bus

Definitely an overnight park. Grass needs watering, everything looks a little worn. Good access to interstate. Trees block satellite access. Not what we have come to expect from a KOA. We did not use their restrooms, so I cannot comment on them. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

BMain

Level dirt sites. Some shade, not much. Owner was friendly. Easy to get to and quiet. Stopped for one night on way through. Looked more inviting than other camp option in town. Would stay again if in area. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

steben6

Goodland is primarily an overnight park, not a vacation destination, and as such, the criteria for rating the park is a bit different. The park is clean and well-maintained...the laundry is immaculate. The owners are very nice people who are working hard to maintain the park and provide excellent customer service. The WI-FI worked well. We enjoyed our stay and will return. We camped at Goodland KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Goodland KOA?