OH! Kentucky Campground

Berea, Kentucky

Recent Rate: $24 4/2014

EdNorm

New owner. Park has run down with a lot of permanent residents. Most pull through sites available have trees that are nearly impossible to get around. We arrived early morning 5:30 am as we had truck breakdown and pulled into a non sewer site and slept until 3:00 that afternoon. I went up to pay for a day and was told as I arrived that morning I had to pay 2 days to stay till the next morning, which would have been 24 hours? It cost us $60.00 to stay one night. I will not stop here again. We camped at OH! Kentucky Campground in a Motorhome.

GrandmaLee

Nice little RV park/campground located right off Interstate 75. Spacious sites for travel trailers. All sites are pull-thrus. Although firewood is for sale at the store, not every site has a fire ring. My other concern was that I was not informed that the dump station was out of service. I had to go across the road to another campground to dump. We camped at OH! Kentucky Campground in a Travel Trailer.

CarverFam

We stayed for a week in a 38' fifth wheel. The site was only the length of the trailer, and we had to park partially in the street. There are lots of permanent RVs in the park. It does not appear that the park is being maintained fully as some sites had tape or indications not working. I backed my rig out from a pull through, when we left due to vehicles parking making the road narrow. AT&T service was strong with 4G. I likely will not return. We camped at OH! Kentucky Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

dfc

Easy access off I-75 to the west about 0.5 mile on north side of road. OK for a overnight stop or short visit to the Berea area. Pull thru site that we had was short and we had to unhook. There had been lots of rain and the sites were soft but appeared to be good gravel. We would do another overnight stop. We camped at OH! Kentucky Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with OH! Kentucky Campground?