Corinth, Kentucky

Hours above shown for Eastern Time Zone

• Pit Toilets Pit Toilets yes
  • Sewer Sewer no
  • Free WiFi Free WiFi yes
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell, Other Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile,Bell,Other
  • Central Modem Central Modem yes
  • Lake Lake yes
  • Pond Pond yes
  • Creek Creek yes

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

This park is very convenient for visiting the Ark Encounter. It is a small park and the sites are close together but the owners and workers are helpful and welcoming. There is a washer and dryer at the check-in/store that campground guests can use for $1.50/load in the washer and $1.50/load in the dryer. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Grass

Visit the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum. Recommend going to the Ark Encounter later in the day (say mid-afternoon) when the early visitors are wearing out and leaving.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $35.00

Deceptive advertising! When asked for full hook-up reservations, they said, "yes, we can accommodate you." However, they do NOT have sewer. They offer their "honey pot" for an additional charge! Owner/manager is very rude and condescending. Our gravel site was only wide enough for our rig. When we stepped out of our door, we stepped in a big, muddy mess. Picnic table was in the mud also. Fire ring was almost under the back of our rig. Shared power pole and breakers with neighbors. Each time someone moved in or out on the side of us, they shut off our power and A/C units. We had 2 kittens in our rig while we were gone to the Ark all day. We will not stay here again. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

I am sorry that you misunderstood our conversation over the phone, by receipt, and by email when making your reservation, about us not being a "Full-Hookup". We readily post, say, and reply that we have Water, 50/30AMP Electric, Picnic Table, Fire Pit, and WIFI at our sites. We also sent a "Welcome Email" with our Site Ammenities listed after your Confirmation of Dates, which I printed for your group at the time of check-in when you stated someone told you otherwise. We are a campground, not an RV Resort, which means we have grass lawns (which sometimes people break the rules and park on which kills the grass and if it rains will create mud) and the fire pits are placed at the back and left of each site, no where near the rig if you park straight into the site. I cannot control what other campers do when they leave, so your power being shut off I can't make comment on. I can only say that we try to make each camper happy and sorry we weren't able to accomplish this with your group.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $33.00

We were met by friendly office staff who were helpful and polite. Very nice pool. Clean campsites. Ours was on a small creek that afforded our 10 year old grandson hours of play. Impressed by the care taken to keep the park tidy. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Tent.

Tipi one
Fire Ring

There was a Dollar General right around the corner for supplies we forgot.

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Thank you for your honest opinion and for staying with us! We are happy to help anytime. We believe that our passion for the park shows through by how well we maintain the grounds, and by the happiness displayed in you! Stop in again if you find yourself in KY someday.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $22.00

Friendly service. Clean and quiet. Will stay again when in the area. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Tent.

Walnut Grove Site 5

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your honesty and kindness, and would love to have you come stay with us again soon. Safe travels and happy camping!

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

We had such a good experience here! Owners were exceptional! Some parts need attention, however the owners are constantly making improvements to update the park. Facilities were clean. Cabin was clean and comfortable with a stove and refrigerator. I would definitely come here again and recommend. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Cabin.

Cabin

No Others In Sight

There is a Dollar General right around the corner which is so convenient for groceries or anything you may have forgotten.

Thank You! Charla,
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate the recommendation.
We strive to make everyones experiance enjoyable. We would love to have you back!

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $55.00

Just completed several days staying in the Rustic Cabin. Very friendly and polite staff. Clean pool. Clean grounds. Truly enjoyed our stay. Even fixed a window the previous renters broke. The owners took time to make this enjoyable for our family and the grandchildren. Loved the small tokens of appreciation given to the ladies & children prior to us leaving. This has been a wonderful experience and we will be back. Very close to the ARK. Worthwhile your stay! We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Cabin.

Rustic Cabin
Dirt, Grass

Some Shade, Mostly Shady

Within 15 minutes of the Ark. Easy access from highway. Quiet, peaceful & pleasant. Dollar General store located within a mile. Clean restrooms, beautiful pool. Just perfect!!!!!!

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

J. Horning, thank you very much! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $55.00

We stayed in the 2 story cabin which I believe they call Pop's country lodge with my family of 4 and my mother and father in law. When we arrived we were greeted with a very clean cabin with freshly washed sheets on the beds. There was a coffee pot, cook top stove and small refrigerator. There is no bathroom or water which is fine because its a rustic cabin. We talked with the owner of the campground numerous times while we were there. She is very friendly and available. She even gave our kids coloring books and other little things to play with. I know other people wrote reviews about the campground flooding easily. We were here when the remains of tropical storm Cindy came through and it rained a lot. The stream rose but was able to handle the excess amount of rain. The only reason I'm not giving this 10 stars is because there is some room for improvements with upkeep but I know the owners are working hard at it. Overall this is a very nice quiet campground and I would definitely recommend to anyone. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Cabin.

Dirt, Grass

No Others In Sight

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Thank you Tyler! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! We would love to have you back!
We are working hard on the improvements to the campground and appreciate your feedback.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $35.00

We were there for 4 nights. It was pretty scenery, quiet, the owners were very cordial and we had prompt service when we needed it. It rained really hard the first night we were there, but after things dried up it was nice. The only bad part was the road getting to the campground. It is very narrow and curvey. A car almost got us around a blind curve. But other than that, we would stay again. Good water pressure also. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Visit the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum. Have plenty of groceries and things that you will need because there are no grocery stores within at least 11 miles. There is a Dollar General just up the road, but when we went there, the shelves were mostly bare

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $33.00

I'm glad I didn't let the few negative reviews stop me from staying here. This campground was fine. The people were very friendly, and the campground was well maintained and clean. The ONLY reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 was there is no sewer hook-up. There is a sewer dump, though. If I return to the area, I would definitely stay here again. Keep in mind.....this is not an RV resort, but a fine campground. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $37.00

We had a site across the creek,where the rentals were. They were junky any unkept. On the afternoon of our third night, we were told that a tornado was on the ground 3 miles away. We were asked to go to the porch of the office,which was not safe at all. When we returned to our rv, the water was over a ft. deep. The creek was out of the banks and almost over the little shabby bridges. We decided to leave ,since we were in a flooded park and were still under weather warnings. When we were across the creek I was told that we were stupid to go across the bridges with the water up. If we had anymore bad weather we would not have made it to the office for safety.we were not able to use the dumping station because it was under water..the last thing I was told was that she would not give a refund. I had to leave because of flooding,but she would not give a refund that tells how it is being run. Do not go here. It is not a Christian park as advertised, it is not very pet friendly, and it is not affiliated with the Ark Encounter. I know this because I asked them when I visited it..find another place. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

14 it was bad

Poor Conditions

Find another place. This is not a decent place

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

We are unable to control the weather.Your site & all sites in RV Section, were not under water in any way.You witnessed the morning you left, I was taking pictures of your site for this very reason. I feel your review has been unfairly stated & somewhat slanderous. We are Catholic, stating that we are not people of faith is wrong in so many ways. Also, no place is 100% safe during a tornado. We simply suggested that you join us near the Men's Bathhouse which is our storm shelter to wait out the outcome of warning. Dump Station was NOT under water, had storm debris on drain top.We DO NOT claim to be affiliated with the Ark. We simply offer discounts to their Ticket Holders. No camp allows dogs to run off leash & poo where ever they choose. Our 8 min Video on Youtube shows our rental's condition. Our concrete bridge is rated for 80,000 lbs. No park gives refunds if you leave because of rain,the park wasnt flooded or under water at any time. I have dated pics can email u

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $38.00

We chose this park to be able to visit the Ark Encounter. There is no cable, sewer or wi-fi. Not many campground around this area and by others review this was the best we could fine for big rig. I would not recommend this for big rigs, the road leading to the campground is very narrow and if you meet another car on the road, there is no where to pull over to allow them by. It's not really convenience to use the dump station when you pull out. One way in and one way out. We stayed there 4 nights, they charge $35 for Sun - Thur and then goes up $38 for Sat and Sun, why I don't know as you get nothing extra. You get a discount if you go to the Ark. I do think they give a discount for Good Sam too. When you pull up in front of the office you wonder if it is even open, I think they are trying to fix it up, but have a long ways to go. It's a pretty valley, but very damp. The main office has a smell of mold when you go inside and what they call the pavilion needs lots of work. I don't see us going back there. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

The Ark Encounter exit 154 is a must do, go back down to exit 126 and you will have shopping areas, other then that bring your food and something to read...TV signal is not very good. I say poor road conditions only because if you don't stay on the gravel you might get stuck because it is very wet around the sites. Good place for small travel trailers or small rigs...big rigs not so good.

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

I am sorry that you felt that the park was damp, we are in a valley of foothills which does get morning dew, but it does keep the place very green and lush. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed your trip to the Ark Encounter. We have a weekend rate of $38 because we offer Free Bluegrass music at our mess hall every friday night and guided nature hikes all weekend long on one of our many hiking trails. We do not have a pavillion on property, but yes we are constantly upgrading our park. I will mention that we have asked the city of Corinth to widen the roads in this area, but have not received a good response yet. Saylor Point rd is just 1/3 mile long before you enter the campground, which has a 20 ft wide road to the gates. The residence on Saylor Point are gracious enough to pull over for the campers entering the park. Thank you for your review and suggestions. Happy camping!

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

Very quiet park. The couple who run the park are very helpful. Dump station available. Also honey wagon extra cost. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Shopping in nearby Williamstown.

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Thank you for staying with us. We try very hard to make each guest feel welcome and invited. If your ever through this way in the future, please feel free to drop in on us again. Safe travels!

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $33.00

Great accommodations for one night, owner was very nice and extremely helpful, would definitely recommend this campground to anyone. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Hi, Leslie. Thank you very much for your honest and kind words! Please come back and see us again whenever your passing through our area. Safe travels and happy camping!

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

We have a 42' 5th Wheel and had no problems getting set up on our site. As previous reviews stated there were some mobile homes before you got to the campground that was not well kept. This was before the campground and not visible when you entered . The campground was clean and maintained a natural appeal. The creek that ran the length of the campground and deer that could be seen added to this appeal. I had no problems with my wifi for internet connection. The ladies bathhouse is under remodel and not finished. The mens bathhouse was clean.The owners were very helpful in every way. We look forward to returning in the fall. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Ark Encounter, The Creation Museum, Newport Aquarium.

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

Thank you for your honest and gracious review. Its campers like you who make all our hard work every day worth it! Thanks for staying with us and we will see you in the fall.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $33.00

The only good thing I can say about this campground is the people who checked us in. They were both very nice. Other than that, the website is very misleading. It looks nothing like the website and the improvements they talk about that were made to the campground, we not evident. You drive thru a horrible looking neighborhood to get to the campground which is located in the middle of nowhere. The sites were dusty and dirty. Very trashy to say the least. And the WiFi was horrible. So glad we only had to spend one night passing thru Kentucky. We camped at Three Springs Campground in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Rachael Poole, owner at Three Springs Campground responded to this review

I apologize if you did not enjoy your stay. We are unable to control the weather, and like most of the midwest, had suffered an 11 week drought with no rain at all. When we resurfaced all the RV Sites last spring, we did not realize the dust it would create later that year during the drought. Thank god we did get the necessary rain over the winter months, and are now enjoying the benefits of the new site's gravel, which are packed level and dust free. If your ever back this way, give us another try. You won't be disappointed. Thank you for staying with us and happy travels.

I-75 Camper Village

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Holmes Bend

Columbia, Kentucky

Are you affiliated with Three Springs Campground ?