I-75 Camper Village

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Space Cop

Nice park for an over-nighter. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a slide that broke a half moon pin in the drive and they helped get the slide in, gave us wood and a saw to make a brace to keep slide from coming out. They also called an RV dealer close by and made arrangements for us to come in and get repairs done. Our rig is 40' long. Site was pull-through and it was level. Nice place. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

cowboysailor

The park is very quaint. It is somewhat run down. Owners are very nice people. The sites are not really long enough for big rigs. The sites are not level at all. Power is good and so is the water. It is a good stop for overnight. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Billb1

Stopped here on our way South. It is close to the highway so a bit noisy. Check in was by cell phone and putting our money and name on an envelope into a mail slot. Washrooms were locked and not available. WI-FI required a password which was not supplied. Site was gravel and level. OK for a night stop during the off season but no reason to stay longer. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Truck Camper.

manonthemove

The staff was friendly and easy going. I wasn't sure how long I would be staying so they worked out a special deal for me. $150 a week, but no more than their monthly rate. This was pretty nice of them because most RV parks won't work with you along these lines. The site I was at, was not level. The hookups were easy and close. It was kind of hard to get in to. Looks like several people live in their RVs here. Overall, I would stay again, but really Internet and cable TV are a must for me. However the price was right and it had good access to I-75. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

Retired Lt

Stayed here on our trip south to the Keys. Encountered a foot of snow in the park and 7 degree overnight temperatures. Manager warned us the road was icy (it is a county road which changes to a private road). We were able to navigate and park, but it was sketchy. The bath house was heated and clean. It was OK for an overnight stay but we listened to expressway traffic all night while we shivered. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Peeta

We stayed here as an overnight stop only. At this time of year it is not easy to find a place open, so it was a welcome to have a place open. The washrooms and showers were excellent. The people we spoke to on the phone, and the next morning were more than helpful. We have a 38 foot motorhome and the pull through sites were a bit of a challenge to get into but we did it, just slowly. The weather was no help so unfortunately the site was pretty muddy but that can't be helped. The road into the campground is a bit deceiving as it is a skinny road and you wouldn't want to meet anyone on it, but it worked for a quick overnighter. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

Rambling All Around

Now this review is based on a specific time of year, perhaps in the summer it would be different. The road leading into the campground is not very well maintained, and once you got off the main road, the campground road had lots of snow on it. Very tight driving if you have a larger rig. We decided to stay the one night and pulled into one of their pull through spots. All the spots were totally snow covered, some with quite deep snow. We picked one that had the less snow. We got stuck anyway. Took us 1 1/2 hours to get out. The owner is in New Mexico and the manager was in Florida. Fortunately a full timer saw us struggling and arrived with another shovel and more wood planks. Once unstuck we left and headed south to a more desireable campground. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

gerard&simonne

Campground is handy to I-75. Sites are clean and is practical for one night stop over. After hours owner operates on an honor system where campers place required fee in envelope outside park office. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

Bobber

Only 5 big rig pull throughs available and you must drive to the next available site as there is no room to go behind. Office not open during normal hours, envelopes were gone, so put check in slot. Owner came next morning looking for payment, check had fallen in a crack, which he found. Good for overnight stop. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Motorhome.

CrashandCoco

We pulled into this park on Halloween 2006. Extremely difficult to get to site. Took over an hour to level. Finally unhitched and plugged into shore power and smelled burning wires when we entered our RV. Then found out that the park knew the shore power was bad but let us plug into anyway. So our electrical system was fried and we had to check into a hotel. Sent a letter to the owner, who is on the West Coast, to get reimbursed for damage and hotel expense's. Have not heard from anyone since then. The only sites that are even remotely well kept up are the overnight spots only. Don't understand how this park could have gotten into Woodalls. Will never return and have told anyone that we have met to stay away. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Gary Greer

The campground looked as if it were being renovated on a shoestring budget on a stop/go basis. Interstate noise is bad. The grounds were not kept. There was a continuous foul odor from either an open sewer line and/or animal waste. The bath houses were not clean. Won't be back!!! We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Travel Trailer.

Motorhome Madness

I was at the RV Park for 3 Months in 2004. It is under new management, and the grounds
are very well kept. The new management is very friendly and helpful. The Park is a work in progress they are renovating, and adding new things everyday. They have On The House Coffe, and Pastry every morning, and added a new small playground/area for children. The Park also added a cement boat ramp, and two fishing docks. There is also talk of a Pool, and Rec Room in the Summer of 2005, the staff was obtaining estimates while we were there. This park is very family oriented, and friendly. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Travel Trailer.

Motorhome Madness

We stayed here for 6 weeks while working in the area. The people running the campground are nice, but maintenance is poorly performed. Grass is way too high and mowing is rarely done. Gravel roads are washing away leaving lots of mud. The water comes from a well, and looks like ice tea when it comes out of the faucet. Not drinkable at all. Bottled water is a must. I wouldn't recommend this park again. We camped at I-75 Camper Village in a Fifth Wheel.

Fair Harbor RV Park

Perry, Georgia

Binder Park

Jefferson City, Missouri

Are you affiliated with I-75 Camper Village?