This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.
London, Kentucky

Westgate RV Campground

London, Kentucky

254 Russell Dyche Memorial Hwy. & Bravo Ln.
London, Kentucky 40741

Recent Rate: $36 7/2015

• ATT, Verizon Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon
  • Walking Trail(s) Walking Trail(s) no
  • Hiking Hiking no

LivinTheDream

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $36.00

For a longer term stay we were assigned a back in site which was high in rear, low in front. When level the rear was almost on the ground. The sewer connection was on a mound and the pipe was a good 6 inches above the ground. I went to the the office and was given a different site. While it was still high in the rear and low in the front, it was better than the first. The sewer, water and electric were at the rear of the site and the sewer was still an elevated pipe.

This wouldn't be our first choice in the area but we were there during the 4th of July and the had space available so grateful to have a place to stay. When parking we were given instructions to drive in front of the closed service station to enter the park. This eliminated the sharp turn mentioned by a previous reviewer. There is truck parking behind the motel and that is a good staging area to park while checking in for a site. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Visitors information parking lot adjoins the campground to the east. There are many good restaurants in the area, fuel and shopping nearby as well. Two miles south on interstate to Walmart. Noise level was not a concern most of the time. The campground is next to the swimming pool and they pipe in easy listening music to the pool area during the day. Swimming pool is available to campers and is steadily used by motel residents including a fair number of children.

Greg and Kim

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $34.00

This is a small campground located beside the Budget Host Motel. You check into the campground in the front lobby of the motel. The campground is not fancy, but offers full service 50 amp sites and a clean bathhouse facility. As an overnight stopping point it offers easy access to I-75 and there is a small truck stop right across the street that you can refuel at. The campground has four "pull through" sites but due to tight turns into the sites I couldn't get into them with a 40 ft fifth wheel. Fortunately the campground is fairly open in the center and the pull through sites are easy to back into. This is not a campground that I would want to spend a weekend at, but as an easily accessible overnight campground it was a good value for the money. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

bones1941

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $34.00

This campground is very hard to find. It is behind the Budget Host Inn. The signage is very bad. Entrance requires a hard left turn around a dumpster fence and onto a very narrow road. Once into the campground another series of very tight turns are required to get to the pull thru sites. I had to unhook my car to be able to back up and access the full hook-ups. I will not stay here again as it is not designed for anything bigger that a 20 foot camper. We stayed here in a 40 foot motorhome. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

gartail

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $33.00

This campground is hard to get in and out. We stayed here for 3 nights at site#150. During our entire stay we had to struggle with water and mud puddles. This site is at the lowest point of the campground and the rain pools right around our rig. There is no laundry facility available on site. I was informed upon check in that laundry can be done across the main road at the truck stop. WiFi connection was decent. We will not camp here again. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Tundra2084

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $29.00

Great on and off to I-75. For an overnight while traveling this place is great. I don't know if I would stay here for any length of time. It is a campground/motel combo, in amongst restaurants, other hotels and gas stations. You would think it would be noisy but it was quiet, clean, and all of the services worked very well. The sites are a little narrow and there are no shady sites. Cable and Wi-Fi worked well and the 50amp was strong. Having said that there were only two other trailers here at the time. We went out to eat at one of the restaurants within walking distance. All in all it was a plain campground, great amenities, easy and fast check in, and well worth the price for an overnight stay. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Cousin Eddy

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $32.00

As mentioned previously, this is a good overnight stop with level sites, easy in and out, and a friendly staff. Would stay here again. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Living the Dream

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $29.00

This is a good place to stop for an overnight stay. It is a busy exit, EZ on and off, next to a motel and behind a busy restaurant across from a truck stop. The sites were level, and the place was clean. We would stay here again. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Jeterrell

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $32.00

We stayed here overnight during our vacation and it was super nice and quiet. The pool was clean and nice. We had internet, cable TV, and close to the pool. Nice sites also and location was good. Thanks! We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

SusanC

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $30.00

This park was great. We stayed 2 nights on site A9. It wasn't shaded, but with an awning it was fine with us. There was shade on other sites. Our site was close to the basketball and volleyball courts, which never got too loud. We were also close to the restrooms which were some of the cleanest I have been in. The park ranger circled many times and was really on watch for any trouble. The only negative I had was lots of the sites were close together. Not all were level and most were gravel. We didn't visit the pool, but there was one there. We will be back. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Tent Trailer.

Ch1pst3r

Date of Stay: March, 2013 - $29.00

Excellent small campground adjacent to the Motel and behind a Shiloh's Bar & Grill. Quick, easy access off of I-75 Exit 41 in London, KY. There were 4 pull-through sites with full hookup, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. The restroom & showers were immaculate and heated! The Motel even provided a continental breakfast and a TV channel listing on the back side of the Motel/Campground map. We had a quiet stay as we were the only campers and there on a Sunday night so there wasn't any noise from the Bar & Grill. Waffle House and Cracker Barrel are within walking distance. The owners provided excellent customer service at check-in along with a customer comment card. Now I know where we're staying on our return trip from FL. They are open 24hrs year round. A security code is required for the shower/bathrooms. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

mrhopper40

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $25.00

Spent 10 days here. Great place to stop over or spend a little time. Small campground. Unpaved. November stay and had no problems. Will stay here again for the price; it is great. Full hookup with 50 amp service and cable TV. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

93Bluebird

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $27.00

Very small area for over all campground. Clean bathrooms, pool and nice landscaping. Good spot for one or two night stop. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

D Ward

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $24.00

Actually a great little place: very conveniently located right off the interstate. I jumped on getting a pull through (they won't take a reservation for them), and got the best of the four. However mine was at the lowest corner and was very wet (though it had pounded down rain just before I got here.) The standing water went away quickly, though I had to do some of the setting up in the rain. The trees in the pull through area could use a trim (rattled the roof when I drove through one to get to mine.) A few of the other sites seemed small and the small site next to mine was blocked by my truck, so I parked in the adjacent restaurant's lot (very close to my site, so no problem.) CATV was great as well as my SAT and VZ access. Wi-Fi got a little iffy once or twice so I switched to my air card. Again my site was the best of the 4 pull throughs. One or two of the back ins might have been better: though they were taken when I arrived. I was here for a week and would stay again. The minor flooding and the trees are the only problems. My site was a gravel road and surprisingly level (glad I didn't have to fool with that in the rain) and very open on the "door" side and plenty room for my slides. Will keep this one in mind should I need it again. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Us2OnTheRoad

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $30.00

A nice little place to pull off for the night. Site was level, the Wi-Fi worked great. Has cable TV, and a small pool. Jump on jump off the highway. Will stay again when in the area. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Onemoretrail

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $27.00

Site was gravel back-in and not level. Close to I-75 so some noise. Cable TV channels were all clear. WI-FI available if your computer accepts WPA2 encryption. Unfortunately my old laptop did not, so I wasn't able to log on. If you need a pay phone go to the restaurant next door. We camped at Westgate RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Westgate RV Campground?