7 Good

• Phone Phone yes
  • Casino Casino yes
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

Pricey for what you get. It's a nice park with some nice spacious sites but our site was barely big enough to contain our rig. The park is clean and reasonably quiet given the 4th weekend. However the picnic tables are in need of some serious attention. Watch your height when checking in. Water pressure was 23 lbs which made for a poor shower. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $25.00

Natalbany Creek is a roomy campground just east of Amite, which is about 50 miles north of New Orleans. I chose it, knowing that I would only want to spend a single day in New Orleans, and preferring to spend the rest of my time away from city noise and bustle. The campground sits behind a casino, which has signs far more obstreperous than its own, so I managed to miss it (I'm getting quite skilled at that), and had to make a big loop on poor country roads to get back. Once set up though, the campground was quite comfortable. The lanes were wide, and the sites were ample. They even provided fireworks on New Years Eve's Eve. (They expected really cold weather on New Years Eve itself. I brought in my hoses, put on my woolies, and weathered it just fine.) All in all, the campground was ordinary but satisfactory. It was quieter than many parks I have visited over the past few months, away from busy highways and railroads. It was certainly more spacious than the "resorts" I was to encounter later in Florida, though my particular site was a little cramped. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Propane is hard to find. Fill your tanks before coming during the winter months.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

The park is very spacious with plenty of room between campsites. The staff was wonderful - very friendly. We stayed for the Halloween activities which were fun and well organized. The only negative comment is the electrical supply. When I plugged my surge protector into the 50-amp service, the indicator lights showed a problem with "L2 and Nuetral Reversed." I called the office and informed the staff. The desk staffer was very unconcerned and said that problem is like that all the time. He assured me the power company, LP&L, had already checked the power and said that is just how they wired the campground. He laughed and said "everyone who camps here for the first time calls in and tells us about this problem." Before plugging in, I walked around and saw several other 50-amp RVs plugged in with no issues. Against my better judgment, I plugged in. I can't claim the power caused me a problem, but I did have an electrical circuit board fry on one of my appliances that night. The problem was repaired under warranty with no cost to me, so I am letting the matter drop. For this reason only, the electrical supply, I will never stay at the campground again, and I am assigning a 6. I believe the owners should refuse to accept LP&L's lack of concern for something they acknowledged is not technically correct, but won't cause a problem. I am not sure I got the full story on this issue. I have too many important people in my RV to take any chances. Great staff, nice place, bad power. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

There is a truck stop/casino at the road and campers drive through the parking lot to access the campground. We had no problems with noise or access from this. It was certainly convenient to refuel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $42.00

What a find!!! We wanted to make a stop on I55 and this location was available on the spur of the moment. Park is behind a casino (makes it hard to find), but once you find it, it is a pleasure to stay at. There is a nice backdrop to woodsy area and a huge lake (not usable), but adds to the ambiance of the park. Had a pull through spot, but most are back in and not always lined up side by side, but still a VERY nice layout. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

NA

Nice place with a great feeling of seclusion and comfort.

Featured Campgrounds Near Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $32.00

Very friendly and helpful staff. Sites are large and have lots of room between, with paved pads and patio with picnic table and fire ring. Paved roads are wide and easy to navigate, very easy to back in. Very convenient location for FHU utilities. Amite has everything you need but the CG is nice and secluded. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Fairly close to many LA activities from the beach to swamps. Treat your self to bbq at BBQ Station in Independence, just south of Amite.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $43.00

Stayed for a single night on our way through and was after a pull through with FHU. They were very accommodating and found me a spot that was easy-in / easy-out. Park is kept immaculate and the hook up pedestal was ideally located and clearly marked for connections. Cement pad was level and included side section for patio setup. Front office staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Only shortcoming was water pressure was very weak. Entrance is past last gas station in the group of stations when coming in from the East on hwy 16. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

Sites are fairly spacious. Roads and sites are paved. All sites are back-in. Lots of grass in the park. Some in the center of the park (away from the lake) have trees. WiFi is sporatic. No cable, but a decent antenna signal. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $45.00

GPS and Google Maps take you to the wrong location. We were coming from the southwest and the GPS took us through Denham Springs and down Highway 16 for 20 miles - to the wrong location. We were here during a cold snap, so the campground was mostly empty. It was an OK campground - just not what I expected for the $$. Might have been better during the summer. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $40.00

Very happy to see the campground is reopened with NEW OWNER. We camped with a group of campers it was great to have the campground open. The new owners were very nice and would do anything to make your stay a good one. We had a problem with the electrical but they fixed it quickly, with the campground closed for so long you can expect some minor problems. Great to have new owners and to be opened again. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Truck Camper.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $1.00

We called for reservations and were informed this campground is closed, pending its sale. The website confirms this... We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2008 - $22.00

This park has concrete drives and sites that are extremely level. The hookups are like I've never seen before (i.e. almost perfect)! The post for the hookups is lit up at night so setting up in the dark or draining tanks is easy. Sites have picnic tables and fire rings/bbq pits. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are new managers that are very willing to make your stay comfortable. The pool is saltwater and very refreshing. The pond has a small fee to fish it, but is supposedly well stocked with big fish, and also paddleboats for rent. There are not very many trees in the center of the park, most are on the outskirts. The managers are in the process of sprucing up the park with planned landscaping and activities (miniature golf, playground, etc.) Bathhouses are very well kept. No scooters are allowed but personal golf carts are everywhere. They have a small store in the office, as well as truck stop/store at the entrance. Wal-Mart is not far away. All-in-all, a nice, relaxing place to stay. We will be back. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $28.00

We have been to three campgrounds so far and this one is our favorite. Very clean, open and nice. Friendly staff. The sites are top notch. We plan to visit often! We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $28.00

We have camped here several times and always enjoy it. The grass was cut except around the lake but it wasn't over grown. The pool was nice and clean. The campground was really quiet,almost empty because it was "back to school" week. The office staff is a new girl who was much friendlier and helpful than the young man that was there before. Also, they have added a security officer that now patrols the campground. This is something new and appreciated. I have never experienced any problems there but just knowing that they are watching out for their campers is nice. We truly enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to next time. I highly recommend this campground. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $21.00

This place is a well kept secret, when it becomes well known, it will be hard to get a reservation. We will be back. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2007 - $28.00

Just letting everyone know that this campground is open again. It had closed in Nov but is now open with new management. I just called to make reservations and the new manager told me they have hay rides every Friday and Saturday evening for the kids, are putting in a new camp store, a snack shop by the pool and putt putt golf! I can't wait to go back. We camped at Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park

Are you affiliated with Natalbany Creek Campground & RV Park ?