DiamondJacks Casino and Resort

711 Diamondjacks Blvd
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111

• Casino Casino yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "DiamondJacks Casino and Resort" and nearby attractions.

mrk

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $26.00

This is a small park adjacent to very small casino. We had site 33 which was very long but not very level concrete pull thru with patio and table. Train noise was more of a low rumble, no whistle at all and moving very slow across the back of the park. Did not disrupt sleep with air running. A little tight entering and leaving casino entrance but park was very easy to maneuver our 45 ft. Coach towing a SUV. Pool at casino but did not use. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

A fantastic Cajun Seafood Restaurant close by is Ralph and Kacoo's on Old Minden road. Excellent service, outstanding food and reasonable prices.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

Nice pull thru, not a lot of sites. Walking distance to casino, but very very small casino. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $26.00

My DH and I stayed here for an overnight stop. The site was a concrete pad which was level and had a grassy area with a picnic table. The FHU work fine. The grassy area to walk your dog had garbage and dog poop in it. Also there's a train that runs right next to the park which was very noisy trying to sleep. There's no restroom. But the price good. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

We've been here before and knew what to expect. We just wanted some place reasonably priced with something to do (casino and great pool) for the weekend. As others have mentioned, the park is small and the sites are a bit tight. We got a FHU, pull through site that was fairly level. We noted the recent comments about the current lack of cable TV, so we made sure our site was satellite friendly. The bathroom facilities and laundry were clean and adequate for this park. We were able to connect to their iffy Wi-Fi long enough to check our e-mail each day. The trains on the bridge at the back of the park were often and loud enough to be a bit of a distraction at times. I did not see any recycling. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near DiamondJacks Casino and Resort

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

Stayed for 2 nights, very tight park. We had a back in site ( no 1 ), but had to be extra careful not to hit the RV parked across from us. Sort of noisy at night with traffic and next door casino. Right off I-20 though and easy to find. River walk within a few miles, casino next door, try for a pull through site, they seem to have a little more room than the back ins do. Don't think the cable worked, I used my dish. Plenty of local stations over the air, no place to park my truck without sticking out in the road. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Nearby, Very Close

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $23.00

Since we had reservations, the clerk called us and told us what site we were assigned, since we were arriving after the office closed. We were assigned site 31, which is next to the office and on a slope. We had to put pads under the front wheels, to get level. We had no trouble finding the connections, and no problems getting connected. We found that our satellite TV and OTA TV worked well, as did our AT&T cell phones and hot spot. After checking in the next morning, we got their Wi-Fi password. The Wi-Fi was spotty and weak. The park is next to a highway, which seems to be a major route for emergency vehicles, so their some road noise, and most nights, you get the siren noise. It is also next to railroad tracks and a railroad bridge over the river, so you get that noise. The noise didn't bother us, since the trains didn't use their horns that much, but a light sleeper might have some problems. We would stay here again. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

The Water Works Museum was interesting, as it was the last one using steam power.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $26.00

Nice park adjacent to the DiamondJacks casino. Well laid out, spacious and full hookups. Wi-Fi and Cable TV almost non-existent. Lots to do in and around the Bossier City/Shreveport area. Lady in front office very welcoming and helpful with local info. Price makes this a good place to stop while in the area. Close by and active railroad track provides a reasonable level of noise. But, if you like railroad sounds, this is the place for you. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

B12

Check out the RiverWalk area for food & shopping. Numerous casinos in the area.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $23.00

I called and made reservations and was told the offices closes at 4pm opens at 9am. I told the lady I would be arriving late and was told my site number would be on the office door. When I arrived someone was in my assigned spot, so I found another. The next morning I explained what had happened to the lady in the office. She said it was no problem. So someone can arrive after 4pm and leave in the morning before 9am and never pay. The park was great for overnight, but trains do come by in back. Also our 2 friends that were with me requested 50amp and it did not work at both sites. Power plugs were old and need replacing. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Walked to buffet

G W

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $33.00

I've stayed here before (5 yrs ago) and enjoyed my stay, so I returned to stay for a week. This time, I paid the same price, but did not have cable or acceptable wifi. I tried for hours to access the wifi and was told to disconnect and reconnect and it will fix itself. Nope. No Go. For some reason, cable was not available due to a change in companies. Guess I shouldn't even have registered when I found this out. Also, I could not get the pass card to work to enter the building to use the washers or use the showers. I only tried on my last day. Guess I should have tried earlier. 20/30/50 electricity is available, sewer and water is available. The only real asset here is the Casino in the parking lot, but I did not come here to go to the casino. I came to visit relatives. There is plenty of shopping areas within an acceptable distance, but watch out for the roads. I-20 is horrible. Try using the local streets instead of beating your vehicle up. I'm sorry to say that I will not be back. There are several RV Parks available within a couple of miles that will get my business next time. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $26.00

This is a relatively small park. The signage coming in is not great. The road you come off on from I-20 (Diamond Jacks Blvd) does not have good directions to enter the facilities. The arrows are very small. However, you see the casino in front of you. Aside from that, it is relatively easy driving in and out and to your site. The sites are paved with an additional paved spot for a vehicle. They are not level even though they look it at first glance. The cable hookup only had 3 analog and 1 digital channel. We were able to get 31 digital channels off of our RV antenna. The wifi only showed as 1 bar and would not let us join. So, no wifi. There is a highway on one side and right next to the train tracks on another side. So a lot of noise. There is no clubhouse but they do have 1 bathroom with shower each for men & women. The lady who checked us in is very nice and responsive. We recommend Margaritaville which is right next door to Bass Pro (they bascially share a parking lot). AT&T LTE is very good here. There is 20, 30 & 50 amp,water and sewer. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $26.00

Easy to reach from I-20. Basically a landscaped casino parking area. Must go to the Hotel to register if arriving without a reservation. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

31f

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $25.00

Clean well kept park off by itself away from the hotel. Trees and grass around all sites. Only fault was the cable did not work, but we got 35+ channels off the air. Nice concrete pads and picnic tables. Others have complained about the train "noise" but to us it was neat, besides it is not excessive or very loud. Laundry and restrooms were spotless, very friendly staff. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

There is a very nice river walk and well kept park right there. Easy on-off access and cheap gas at the nearby Walmart. The hotel has a casino and buffet.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $23.00

We needed a spot while in the area and we chose Diamond Jacks, great location, we had good 4g Internet with our Verizon & AT&T. Nothing super fancy, but a good place to spend a few day with FHU. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Very close to the River Walk area and Bossier City.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $25.00

We stayed here for three nights to get a break off the road as we headed west for the winter. The park has easy access on and off of I20 and is located right next to the casino. The area is secure and quiet, except for some active train tracks. We were located in the middle of the park so I'm sure we were didn't notice the trains as much as those back up against the tracks. Security from the casino walked the park on foot. The sites are fairly good size with a parking apron for your toad. We had a pull through that was easy to get into. Not all pull throughs are long enough to stay connected for an overnight if you have a larger vehicle. Water and sewer worked fine. Some of the electrical towers looked beat-up, but ours worked well. We had to deploy our portable dish to get satellite, as there are trees on some of the spots that give some shade. Verizon cell signal was strong. Each site had a picnic table and room to put out your grill if you wanted. We were able to walk to the casino for dinner, and were within easy drive of several places to eat in Shreveport. We were also close to grocery stores. All in all, a nice and convenient place to stop for a few days and see Shreveport. It was clean, well-kept with decent sites. The only real drawback was the train noise and some upkeep needed on electrical boxes. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Motorhome.

There's a riverwalk that runs right by the park. It's accessable off the street in front of the casino. The riverwalk is over 4 miles long and is great for walking, biking or jogging. The casino has a seafodd buffet on Friday nights. All of the area casinos have buffets.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $23.00

All of the hook ups were in good working order. The park was clean and all concrete roads and pads. Good location with easy on and off I20. My site and all of the other sites were not level. Rigs were either jacked up or slammed to the ground on one end. Most of the trees drop some sort of acorns. We camped at DiamondJacks Casino and Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near DiamondJacks Casino and Resort

Are you affiliated with DiamondJacks Casino and Resort ?