Bossier City, Louisiana

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) no
  • Showers Showers no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Free WiFi Free WiFi yes
  • ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,Sprint,T-Mobile
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms no
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room no
  • Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

Ask a Question About Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $1.00

I stayed here for several months and decided to write a review after seeing a few old reviews around 7 years ago, to update the reviews. Included in the cost is cable, wifi, water, sewer, trash, and 30 or 50 amp connectors. I enjoyed my stay. The property manager was just a sweet young man. The park is extremely clean and well kept. I would recommend this place to anyone. One of the best parks I have stayed in. The only downfall is they only do monthly rentals. We camped at Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Laundry mat is around the corner, nice pool for the kids.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $38.00

My wife and I consider ourselves polite people. We full time RV since I retired. We needed a place in the Shreveport area and this was the only place that was available. Upon arrival we soon discovered this is not an RV Park but a very small and narrow road trailer park. Several vehicles parked everywhere. We were concerned about the area so we asked a police officer that was exiting the park if this was a safe place for retired people to stay. He stated "Only if you want to get robbed"! Then he laughed and drove out. The manager was not in. We waited for 45 minutes, during that time we spoke with some residents that were sitting in the pool area. The pool is very small but appeared to be clean. The residents informed us that all of the trailers are rented by people working in the area. No laundry facilities, no cable, Wi-Fi or anything else. We walked around the property only to hear someone screaming at another in a trailer. We looked at the site and there is not way we could fit in the site, the turns are so tight that it would be impossible and with all of the cars parked in the street. I decided to stay the one night and depart very early. I was very concerned, there were young kids out at two in the morning walking around, we were not comfortable at all. We have canceled our plans to stay in the area and have decided to move on to Florida. We camped at Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $34.00

I was referred to this park by another park in the area. After the first month I had to get out of there. To start let me say this, it is not an RV park! This is a mobile home park that has allowed RVs to stay long term. I was here on some medical issues and I witnessed things going on at night that was very bad. Vehicles were broken into, this is a very bad area of Bossier City. Several Police responses, loud music and teenage kids walking around all hours of the night. They do not offer any type of incentive whatsoever! You have to get your own electric, cable and if you want Internet you must sign a contract. They are full of your typical people that hang out in mobile home parks. The electrical was terrible and when it rained my rig actually sunk in the mud so bad I have to leave very quickly! And as far as the so-called Criminal Check. I gave them information and they did not even check my I.D. By the way, I had to pay for the so-called check and I thought it was strange especially since I gave them a false birth date. The Pool was so tiny that if there are two people in it it is crowded. This is not a RV park in any manner and should not be listed here. I would question the first and only entry, sounds as if they used it as an advertisement for their "Trailer Park"! We camped at Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $30.00

My wife wanted to stay in the Shreveport area to visit old friends for at least a month. We called all of the parks and this is the only one that had a space. This is prior to any reviews posted. I have to "DITTO" the other reviews that reflect a POOR rating. The review giving this place 5 stars sounds like an advertisement more than anything else. This is not an RV park by any means. They are way over their heads! It is simply a mobile home park that has the same issues as other mobile home parks do. If I wanted to live like this I would buy a mobile home. I elected to own a nice RV to travel in. During our three week stay our rig was damaged three different times by children throwing rocks, riding bicycles, and just general being children. There are no boundaries for the kids there, they are allowed to run wild all day and all night! Some times in to the early morning I witnessed children out at 2:00 AM. The surrounding area is one that you do not want to go out at night! Our neighbor has several tools stolen from his truck and I lost a hitch and ball for my tow vehicle. Again, we stayed here because this was the only place at the time. Running a RV park is much different than running a mobile home park and it is evident they will not make the transition very easily, if ever! Now for the site specifics. Very noisy, power was always in the red, we have three A/C's and we were lucky to run one with in conjunction with the other items such as TV, water heater, refrigerator, etc. They offer no amenities. The swimming pool is very small and with all the kids there we were never allowed to use it. The sites are very congested and cars are parked everywhere. We witnessed police responses on a number of occasions to domestic issues. We will never drop our standards like this again, it is a relief to be out of there and on the road again! We camped at Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $35.00

This is a new RV section to the mobile home park. They run criminal backgrounds to make sure of who is staying in the park. It is $495.00 per month. There ARE NO short stays. Management is considerate and tries to satisfy the customer. There is some shade on a few lots, but most are not at this point. RV spots are landscaped and yard maintenance is included in their fee. Would stay with them every time we go for long stays. We also understand they are going to start working on an RV park next door soon. This will house short and long term stays from what they tell us. Looking forward to it! Great place to stay. We camped at Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Southern Living Mobile Home Park - RV Division ?