Twelve Oaks RV Park

Lake Charles, Louisiana

2736 Conoco St
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70615

• Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Twelve Oaks RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $45.00

Very pleasant staff. Grass and weeds need to be cleared away from the access pipe to sewage. Dog park is quite large, grassy and pleasant, with performance ramps, etc for the more ambitious. WiFi is available but very slow and connection is often lost. Staff person was very friendly, pleasant and helpful. Dumpter lid needs to be kep closed, since otherwise trash and garbage are floating in rainwater. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

My husband and I stayed at Twelve Oaks RV Park for about 1 year. The rent was $670.00 which included taxes and wifi and Cable plus all the regular stuff like electic, water, sewer. They have the friendliest people working there and living there. The sites have concrete pads and every site had 30 amp and 50 amp available. Also they have a large dog park. I would stay there again. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $45.00

Very nice lady in the office. She was helpful and friendly. The laundry was ok. There was several washers and dryers and for the most part it was clean. The slabs to park on could use some work but we were able to get level. We loved the cute little bench and light in the yard. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $49.00

Very busy campground, families, and local workers. A good place to stay overnight. Staff very friendly and helpful. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

GPS helps, don't leave home without it.

Featured Campgrounds Near Twelve Oaks RV Park

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $45.00

Office staff polite and helpful. The site charge was $50 but we paid $45 with the Good Sam discount. The park is easy on and off I-10, but the park itself is not in the best part of town. The website is great, but all pictures are taken from the air. On the ground, however, the sites are very close together, with heavily cracked paving. Mostly travel trailers and fifth wheels with long term residents. I understand the area is hungry for workers (a good thing) so many incoming workers are living at rv parks. The reason for the low rating is the paved site itself and the price. Our site looked as though it had sustained heavy mortar fire, then the craters (2-3 feet across) had been patched, and then the patches had sunk. If it had been raining heavily, we would have stepped down into at least 4 inches of water. We would not stay here again. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, Dirt

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $40.00

Mostly long term. Roads need repair. Sites are concrete but concrete is broken with cracks, some with multiple layers of repairs making them uneven. Not big rig friendly! Nice staff. Wal-Mart is NOT next door as advertised - it is about 3/4 of a mile! Wifi was good. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

This has been one of the best campgrounds we've stayed at in a long time in site 32 awesome people very nice place to stay on vacation ,work are just a get away

Thanks twelve oaks for being so nice and a great place I hate to leave but work is moving. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Great restaurants close by

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $50.00

They said on the website that they had showers, they only have 1 shower in the clubhouse for 70 sites. The ice that they say they have is a ice machine that is always empty. Their lawn care people do not mow enough, the grass gets to high. Their drainage in the park is terrible will flood your site. The free WIFI I never could get to work. And the free cable is local channels only. They need to spray for fire ants, got bit twice. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

You will want to drive about 6 miles to get to good shopping. WalMart is close.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $38.00

There may have been a change of ownership or management since the previous reviews. There are a number of long term residents, but they are almost all in an area that is across the road from the travelers spaces. Work on repairing and upgrading the concrete parking pads was in progress when we were there. Our space was a long level paved pull-thru with full utilities, a patio, a park bench, a boulevard lamp and a small tree. One of the nicer spaces we saw in a six week trip. We will stay here again. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $34.00

Booked this campground for a two night stay since we had baseball games in the area over the weekend. I then read reviews on this site and started to get a bad feeling since we had young children that would be with us. I happened to be in the area a couple days before we were to arrive in our coach so I did a "drive by" thru the park. I am so glad I did and cancelled immediately. As others have posted it was mostly monthly travel trailers with broken down 4 wheelers parked outside and one had old windows propped against it outside with other debris scattered everywhere. We will not try to stay here again. And very disappointed in a well known campsite rating giving it a 8.5/10/9.5. yes paved sites but have they driven thru there to see the conditions ?? We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $34.00

After reading a couple reviews I though this park would be great. It was not. It was okay, but I think most of the people staying here are living there permanently. Lots of stuff junking up the sites. Site next to us had a old camper, a trailer, a motor cycle, and truck. There were barking dogs that no one tried to quite. The staff was friendly and had free donuts, hot chocolate and ice, which was nice. I just did not feel comfortable in the park. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $34.00

This campground is a real gem. Located right in town we had easy access to restaurants and stores. Management was friendly and provided us with free coffee and donuts. They have a sheltered common outdoor cooking area with fridge, store, microwave and grill that anyone can use. Our pull through site had a fancy coach light fixture and bench for resting outside. The place had many winter residents and several came over to chat with us. We enjoyed this overnight stay and will return again. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $32.00

Clean. Grass at Sites can be soggy if recent rain as there is limited drainage. They are concrete and good leveling. Not right on the freeway and that is good. Close to restaurants and shopping. We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $35.00

I had planned to stay here for 3 nights to attend an event and made reservations several weeks in advance. When I arrived, the owner told me he had no space available anymore. My site was given away to someone who wanted to stay "a couple of more days." I would not attempt to use this RV park again. If the park owner will not honor reservations, why would anyone risk losing a site again. To the man's credit, he did find another RV park for me that had space available -- a very nice one that has received top reviews and a place I will definitely stay again if the need arises. Honestly, what could be more frustrating after driving for several hundred miles, negotiating heavy traffic, missing the turn because the park had no signage, finding a place to turn around (towing a car) and then being fold my campsite was given away? If you are willing to take the risk, good luck! I am not! We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2013 - $35.00

Not a good park for snowbirds. No activities and the clubhouse is in with office. No privacy to socialize with friends; clubhouse is cluttered with all these places to sit, but too much cheap decorations so it is uninviting. Complaints about break ins, dogs left unattended, barking dogs, pet park under water due to low land, no waste bags most of time so we used our own. Owner is very nice, but manager has problems. When raining: the sites have a low spot that holds water. I would recommend for overnight stops only, or working men! We camped at Twelve Oaks RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Twelve Oaks RV Park

Are you affiliated with Twelve Oaks RV Park ?