Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49

Marthaville, Louisiana

Recent Rate: $12 3/2015

• yes-lake Waterfront

Mbv-20145

Wish that I had more time to spend at this campground. Friendly owner, clean restrooms/showers.

Gravel roads/paths and sites. Grass at this site was neatly cut.

Place to let your dogs run.

We had a great nights sleep.

This RV Park must be a well kept secret, because their were less than ten RVs on site.

Located within a mile (guess) of I-49 @ the 174 exit. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

travelingpeople

This is a hidden gem. It is not a resort; the sites are grass but level and it is not anything fancy but I would stay here time and time again. The staff was friendly, the internet was extremely fast, local TV channels available. It is located .3 miles from the Interstate but the park is surrounded with trees so there is very little Interstate noise. It is very peaceful and relaxing. The pull thru's are very long. Our 45' RV with a tow measures 63' long and we had no trouble getting to or into our designated spot. We would definitely stay here again and most likely will make it our destination stop when traveling. This park IS big rig friendly. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

SGF

We were a little nervous since we never saw anyone. It was an honor system to pay. The park had grassy and level sites. The Wi-Fi had a strong signal. The rate reflects Passport America and close to the interstate with no noise. We would definitely stay here again if traveling that way. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

kgarrett9999

Beautiful little RV Park just off of I-49. There were 3 (2 unoccupied) RV's that appeared to be permanent, but other than those we had our choice of sites. Small lake with pan sized perch, but owner requested catch and release only, so back they went. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Travel Trailer.

altsclmarm

This is my second stay here. It is conveniently located close to I-49. Rate is with PA. A small park, but peaceful with friendly owners. My site was very level, full hookups, excellent Verizon reception, and clear DISH satellite reception. I stayed three nights to visit nearby attractions, and wait out a storm. I'd definitely stay here again. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

mrpeepers

Rate reflects Passport America discount. Very nice little campground easily accessed from I-49. Level sites. Interior roads are narrow, gravel and dirt. Sites are gravel and grass. I imagine there would be problems with mud after a heavy rain, but we had beautiful weather. There's a pretty catch-and-release lake on the grounds. Great place to just kick back and relax. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

JustDon

Owners were really friendly and helpful. A very pretty lake. For friendliness I give them a 10+. Site seem fairly level, not to close together. Can get Directv with satellite, there are some trees, but most sites you can receive a signal. Verizon(tracfone) had three bars and was on 4g LTE. I would tell a friend and also I will stay here again. I just stayed for the night. Didn't use shower or restrooms so can't comment on those. Getting into the drive do watch it; it is narrow, but they have it marked well. It says .30 miles to the park after coming off of I-49; it will be on the left. Their sign is not real big, but it seems most RV parks aren't. Great owners. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Fifth Wheel.

RVW Traveler

The rate is Passport America for 30 amp service (I don't need 50). The owner is friendly and gave me a choice of sites. Sites are wide enough but as others stated, sites are not easy to level. Hook ups are good. Verizon cell & hotspot are strong and satellite is good. I couldn't pull in any local stations via the antenna. The entrance is very narrow and the drainage ditches are everywhere so proceed with caution. There is a lumber mill across the road with saws running during the day and truck traffic coming and going. I will pass this campground by if in this area again. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

Zebrajax

We stayed 2 nights in a 42 MH, with 50amp. Nineteen a night with PA. This is a nice little park, but not for big rigs. The entrance drive is very narrow coming off of a two lane road. Sites are gravel/grass, more grass than gravel and not level enough for the automatic jacks to level. There are drainage ditches which makes things even tighter. We got parked next to the only tree in the park. On our left front, no way to turn into the drive without eating the tree. Lots of open sites but we got this one?? Do these gate keepers not have any idea? Fortunately, the site across the road was open when we left, which allows us to exit on the next road. Still tight. And with rain and more anticipated we were worried we might not be able to get out. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

Chuckl

A nice stop for 1 or 2 nights especially if you like to fish. Sites are easy to get in good WiFi and all power and water. Entrance is a little tricky in and out but other then that good park We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

Bill In Florida

A very pleasant place to camp. Very friendly owner. Good Wi-Fi and utilities. Some shade. Convenient to the interstate. A quiet, attractive campground. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

bluize

Right off the highway. Nice lake. Clean. OK for one night. Friendly staff. About 17 miles to Natchitoches if you want to dine out. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Fifth Wheel.

Tierney

If you're looking for a resort with a pool you're out of luck. If you want a quiet, restful park with friendly owners, a fishing pond and beautiful views; you have hit the jackpot. It's centrally located for the areas attractions. The only negative is the saw mill across the hwy but it closes early in the day so your evenings are peaceful and quiet. The campsites are grassy with an under layer of rocks and fairly level. The owners are knowledgeable about the area and brought us homemade soup the second night we camped. We would absolutely camp here again. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Fifth Wheel.

User2890

We stayed here for one night on our way to Texas. Campground is easy access to the interstate. Owners are very friendly and greeted us with cookies and fudge! Campground was quiet and peaceful. Not much around the campground in the way of stores. Overall campground was very nice. Will definitely stay again. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Fifth Wheel.

Heureaux

Located at exit 155 off of I-49, the park is easy to get to and very accessible. We did not hear any highway noise. The sites are level and very long and big rig friendly. We did not have to disconnect. The park offered free Wi-Fi. We used this park as a stopping point and will stay here again. There was a snack shop across the road, which offered a daily lunch and breakfast. I was told they have craw fish during the season. The park accepts many discounts,. We used Passport America. We will stay here again. We camped at Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49 in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49?