Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground

Hours above shown for Eastern Time Zone

• Boating Boating yes
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $40.00

Do NOT stay here except off season, unless you have a high tolerance for noisy neighbors. Too many campers this week have been using liquid courage, and are inconsiderate with loud radios, loud cars, etc. Was assaulted & cursed by a guy who'd set up right next to the path to the bath house, with barking dogs & blaring radio. Been here all week and have been unable to enjoy the shore birds we like to watch, because of all the man-made noise. Early in the week it was tree and grass trimming crews. Now the place is filling up with noisy "cruiser" cars and the sort of inconsiderate people who own them. Also the Wi-Fi service is far worse than in previous years, so I can't even hide inside surfing the web. This stay has been unmitigated hell for me. We camped at Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $81.00

We stayed in the overcrowded park for only two nights in spot could26. I had a difficult time pulling into my site due to a tree and a speed limit sign. I called the office to ask if I could get another site and was told no and that it was 40 feet long. They did not comprehend the width was the issue. They did send a maintenance man to help me keep from scraping against the tree . He was very polite and helpful. The park itself is very clean and well maintained. The rules for children wearing helmets as mandated by Maryland law are not enforced as is the children driving golf carts. The golf carts are completely out of control. The staff at the office were so rude both times I contacted them.They had long lined and were in no hurry to shorten them. I was told when I made the reservation that the golf was included in the camping price, it was not. The pool is filled with salt water and the area was dirty. Overall it was so over priced! I will never stay there again. We camped at Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $65.00

In two words: not impressed. I suppose it is what it proclaims to be: a family fun campground. It's not a place to go for peace and quiet. We camped at Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $75.00

We spent five nights here...three nights too many. We thought having access to the waterpark would be worth any other inconveniences...I'm not sure this was the case. Perhaps for families with tweens and teens it would be a bigger benefit. For us, I had to back in to a heavily treed site on the main road...and had arrived at 4:30. Holy cow. It took an hour, waiting for the million golf carts and bike riders to keep going by. The sites are very close together and the whole campground is dusty from all the activity and dirt roads. There's certainly plenty to do, both at the campground and in the area. I think this was just too busy of a campground for us...I couldn't let the girls go and ride their bikes around...too much traffic. We did go to the waterpark four days, but the girls found it just okay. The lines weren't too bad really, but the lazy river was too packed! Facilities were clean, get there early if you want a chair. I think that if we had been in a quieter spot, we might have enjoyed it more. The pop-up camper to our left had four teenagers camping outside of it and they were up early and stayed up late. The travel trailer to our right left their two yapping dogs alone most of the time and the dogs yapped continually. All in all, we were glad to leave and would not go back. We camped at Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground

Date of Stay: October, 2006 - $45.00

Very disappointed. While we realized that this weekend was a Halloween celebration (we have two children), we were unprepared for the large number of pre-teens and teens speeding around the campground on golf carts. Little to no supervision of children on bikes and in the roadways made it difficult to stroll the campground to enjoy the holiday decorations or leave temporarily to enjoy Ocean City. Very small sites. Backing into site was extremely difficult. Maybe just a bad weekend but I won't be visiting again. We camped at Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground

Are you affiliated with Frontier Town RV Resort & Campground ?