Williamsport, Maryland

• Amphitheatre Amphitheatre yes
  • Putt Putt Mini-Golf Putt Putt Mini-Golf yes
  • Water Park Water Park yes

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $113.00

When we moved a reservation from summer to fall because of a dangerous summer storm on check-in day, the front desk assured us that they won't charge us a fee because of the storm. Alas when fall arrived, their management team decided that the front desk was wrong to not follow policy and charged us $94. Our friend was charged $134. This management decision to charge us after our agreement with the front desk, is why this campground deserves a rating of 1 for now. That said, the campground has many activities like laser tag, water slides, pools, ninja warrior course, etc. The pull-through sites in the 700s section are not level, front tires of DP are lifted off the ground by levelers. Dog park is nice sized with green lawn. Wifi worked well on iPad, not PC laptop. Att signal good. Front desk never picks up phone, you leave vm, they call back whenever hours later. The pool and water slides are clean. Cigarette buttes in fire ring. Dog waste bags provided are excellent quality. They pick up garbage from sites, signage around park very good. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Grocery store, restaurants, shopping mall 10 minutes north on I-81.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $78.00

Ok this place is seriously under rated! When I arrived earlier than the 3pm check in time I was charged an EARLY Check In Fee...which I reluctantly paid. Once I drove through the park to my site I was very surprised at the layout, the cleanliness and helpfulness of the staff. This campground had as much or as little as you or your family wanted to do from the choice of 2 pools, a water park, zip lining, a FULLY stocked and reasonably priced camp store plus lots of interaction with Yogi, Boo Boo and Ranger Rick. We will defimetly come back here again and I will read the fine print in the reservation agreement especially when it comes to early check in. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Make sure you don't arrive earlier than check in. Look at the activities that are happening during your stay and make a plan to do as much or as little as you want.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $66.00

A good first impression for any business is very important. This park failed that test. Unfriendly person at the front desk. Retrieved our reservation packet, handed over a 2 page form and said, in a hateful manner, "look this over and sign". When pointed out there was no place for a signature on the first page, said abruptly "2nd page". No explanation what the from was. Then "wait at the stop sign for an escort". No other info given. That experience was enough to give a bad impression. How about, "welcome, glad you're here". A large park with good sites, but not for us again. Hopefully, they will give the front desk persons some training on customer relations. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $91.00

Used it as an overnight stay because the last time in this area we stayed at another campground - a big mistake. The entrance into this park is unnecessarily tight taking you around trees and rocks. We showed up at 2:00 and were told rather abruptly that check in wasn't until 3:00 but they would check to see if our site was ready. Once they confirmed that it was, we were escorted to our site which was in an area of at least 80% empty sites. The young man that escorted us directed me into the site and told me when to stop. He was ready to depart when I had to ask him how I was supposed to get out of our motorhome. When he asked what I was talking about, I pointed out the very large bush that was completely blocking our door. The site was level and hookups were easy. You are supposed to wear hospital-style wristbands in order to walk around the campground - we didn't and weren't prevented from buying ice cream at the store which had only a few choices since their freezers were out of order. After searching forever for a dumpster, I learned that they pickup trash at your website, although they didn't tell me that at check-in or in the literature. WI-FI was slow even with so few sites in the area occupied. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $100.00

They created "red carpet" sites. A couple are nice but I don't think any of them are worthy of the being called red carpet. Yes they are paved, yes they have a grill, but the one I had was small and crammed into the area. We like preferred spots, they are spaced out better however, almost all spots in this area are not level at all. Grass was not cut, weeds growing in gravel. Pool water was filthy. Pool is very small with half of it roped off to be a landing area for water slides. Splash pad area is great for the kids. For the size of this campground, they should really put in another pool besides the small one up front for just swimming. I come her for my granddaughter, otherwise I wouldn't camp here at all. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Red Carpet 144

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $50.00

Office is a LONG away from some of the sites, and the escort acted like he was breaking the rules by giving me a ride back to the office to pick up my toad. Didn't think I would like the prefab-looking restrooms, but they were fine. Camp store has very limited hours before Memorial Day. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Mission BBQ in Hagerstown was fabulous. Better yet, they strongly support the veterans community. Also had a great lunch at Benny's Pub. They are moving to a larger place soon, so make sure you have the latest info if you go.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $40.00

BEAUTIFUL PARK with great services. Stayed at o e of preferred sitses. Grear distance between sites. Escorted to site and stayed until hook ups completed. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $40.00

This is a family destination park with many activities. We just used it as an overnight stop. We were in the 200's, and the front of the rig was a bit low, but easy enough to level. I do think the 700's are leveler. That said, both 200 and 700 are satisfactory. Wifi was not usable in 205. Wifi might be better in the 700. 3 bar Verizon signal. FHU are in a good position. We had a preferred site with a bit more room. End sites have the most room. If you want a better site you can reserve on line, but they hit you with a fee for reserving a particular site rather than a type of site. We were here at the end of the season, and the pool and stores were closed. Propane fill was tight to get near. I think there may be a two night minimum during the high season, but on the shoulder seasons it makes for a good one night stop. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Nothing nearby.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $40.00

I know this is a family park but in Oct or Nov it is but a piece of ground to stay on the way south. These people raised their rate fro 96 for 3 nights to 138 in a year. There is absolutely nothing going on in this park no amenities other than a site. I've stayed here for the last several years and this is but another thorn in us as RVers. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Travel Trailer.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $128.00

Kind of expensive for Hagerstown. We paid extra $10 to pick site & $25 to checkout late 6pm. The 700's sites are more level than the 200's. Visually sites look level, but when parked, front is lower than rear. Front tires almost off ground. Sites are not level, but at least they are as flat as can be for the land. Laser tag $5 day, $10 night. Zip line similar charge. Water slides free. Clean resort. Nice pool and playground and activities, store, and restaurant. Not much to do in Hagerstown outside resort. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Hagerstown Valley Mall area 10 minutes away many restaurants. Food Lion 10 minutes away. Walmart 15 minutes away.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $100.00

Great place. Extensive recreation team to keep everyone busy, as there should be for the price. Some issues: many of the sites are not level at all. Grass not cut for two weeks on preferred spot. For the money, would expect a bit more effort for site upkeep. Overall, great place. Granddaughter loves it. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Preferred 215

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $89.00

This park is geared to families and I understand that and usually when I use it, is for a one night stop. But $89 for one night and the site was not level is just frustrating. The site was easy in and out on gravel and out in an open field. The entrance to the park does wind around trees and you need to be careful.

This time I dropped them down from an 8 to a 6 do to them wanting me to stay 2 nights or no reservation. To do one night I had to wait till the week of the visit to reserve the site. I understand it is summer and they can be busy. When I got here, half the sites in the field were open. They could have given me the single night when I called 3 weeks before, as they knew then that they probably would not be full. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $35.00

It's a decent park, but it's really expensive and not really near anything. Not the river, not the battlefields, no mountains. nothing really. The only exception is the C&O canal but you have to bike about 3-5 miles to get on. I grew up in this area and to visit friends and family we stay here, usually in the off season when things quiet down and it's cheaper. No way you get me to pay $100 a night in a CG in Williamsport MD. Ok, all that said, it's a nice campground and well maintained. The staff are pretty friendly although when I had to get LP once I had to actually do it for the fella cuz he had no idea what he was doing. If you don't mind crowds and a very expensive park but have young ones that enjoy the water park and other kiddie stuff then it's a nice place to stay. They must be doing something right because they are booked solid in the summer. However it's really the only game in town. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $50.00

We stayed off season when pool slides were closed and still price was outrageous. Site is very very narrow and unable to have fire as other camper right there. The sites are in a big field with no trees or anything. The entrance was awful for a big rig with narrow drive, and low trees. Overpriced and will not stay here again. We usually would stay on our way to Florida from NY, but there is no value at this price for really nothing open on site. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Fifth Wheel.

Go somewhere else!

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $69.00

This is a VERY large campground that is great for families. My husband and I, who do not have young children, stayed at this campground as the park was close to Antietam Battlefield and Harper's Ferry.

Check-in at the park was quick and convenient. The park offers pull through and back-in sites with full hookups (30 or 50-AMP), generous site size, cabins, fire rings, and a primitive tent area. Amenities offered are mini golf, gaga ball, playground, horse shoes, jumping pillow, game room, volleyball, lazer tag area, Cindy Bear 500 Speedway, gem mining, sunset movie theater, zip along, pool, kiddie pool, basketball and water zone with water slides. The park also offers laundry facilities, bathrooms/showers, dump station, propane gas, camp store, and a canteen that offers appetizers, sandwiches & wraps, burgers, hand-dipped ice cream, salads, and beverages.

The park is well taken care of and relatively clean. We did not utilize the bathrooms/showers, so we cannot comment on those.

Even though we do not have young children, we would probably stay at this campground again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown in a Motorhome.

Eagles Nest Loop
Fire Ring

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hagerstown ?