Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD

Williamsport, Maryland

16519 Lappans Rd
Williamsport, Maryland 21795

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

Big rig friendly! Watch the fence on the way in. Big Resort with lots of kid stuff and a dog park. We just wanted an overnight site to get off the road. I called the office and was directed to use the after hours overnight site - pick up a map at the office on the way in, no reservation needed, pay on the way out. We arrived about dusk, picked site 728, found it easily and set up. Main road is paved, the rest of the roads and sites are gravel. Our pull thru site had full hook ups (50 amp) with in easy reach, and our rooftop satellite dish easily found a signal. The site included cable but we did not use it. The office staff was very helpful. They have jack/Jill sites and sites very close to cabins. Our neighbor said they are very crowded on the weekends. We would stay here again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $65.00

Just an overnight but was very impressed. Water slide area looked great and was HUGE!!! Store was one of the best I have ever been in. Staff was very helpful and courteous to us. We didn't have a reservation and just needed a place to stop for the nigh and they were VERY welcoming. Took us to a good long pull thru site that we didnt even have to disconnect from our 5th wheel. Had a picnic table and fire ring. Only thing was that the grass needed cutting. But otherwise fine site. Fairly level and easy to get in and out of. Showers and restrooms nearby and even though it was about 8:30pm they were clean. Very easy to get to off of I-81. Beautiful area. Looks like lots of activities for kids/families at campground and even adults too. we will be back to this campground for a long stay. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Fifth Wheel.

Watch Campground driveway a little curvey but plenty wide.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $153.00

We've stayed here twice a year in the last couple of years and we like it. The flies can drive you nuts from the cow pastures nearby, but the campground is nice! Our kids like the pool and water slide. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $128.00

Kid friendly. Very large place. Lots of people. That being said, I'm sure my 7 yr old granddaughter would give this place a 9 or 10. Pool is too small. They need to expand main pool. That many people in a small pool led to some real dirty water. Maximum occupancy? Front pool is nice but not cleaned one day. Water all cloudy when opened. Pool hours horrible. 80deg at 9am. Pool not open until 11am. Pool closes too early, 6 - 7pm and Water slide hours horrible. Almost all sites unlevel to the point of front wheels off ground. Nice playground in 700's area in hot sun with no shade. No benches for adults to watch the kids play. No benches near any of the playgrounds throughout campground. (Please put them under awnings if you install some). Check out time 11am. Check in time 3pm? Four hours to do what? Lawn wasn't cut. You can check in early IF your site is unoccupied day before (for a small fee or course). We're talking about maybe a dozen sites turning over on a daily basis. 3pm is about 3 hours too late. Lots of sunbrellas at pool but they shade and not block sun. Large sitting area under building overhang fills fast. Speakers for pool music blaring loudly in your ears if you desire to sit in shade. Perhaps more speakers scattered throughout the area operated at lower volume instead of 2 speakers in one location for entire area? Corporate owned. Appears to only want one shift of lifeguards so pool hours suffer. Some facility upgrades noticed over the years. New table near ice cream shop. Paved main road was nice to see. Staff friendly and available for helping when needed. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

700 section

Nearby, Very Close

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $47.00

As others have said this is "the" park if you have young children, pool, water park, plus so many other activities. Check in was easy and friendly and we were escorted to our site. It was so level we did not have to do anything. I do believe our site is in the original part of the park. We had mature trees and wonderful shade and nicely spaced for privacy. We were also further away from the pool and play areas so it was quieter here than it would have been in other areas of the park. You are paying for all these amenities, trash pick up, etc. The shower house was pretty new near us but the showers were not well laid out with no curtain between you and the dressing area. Push button type shower was ok but no place for soap and shampoo. Very clean. Given all the choices of other campgrounds in this area, this was a good choice but I would not want to be here in the busy part of summer. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Travel Trailer.

Had a private tour of the roundhouse in Martinsburg and also toured the Antietam Battlefield.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $73.00

Somewhat pricey, but the park is immaculate and we wanted to do something geared towards a 7 year old rather than a state park. This fit the bill. Yogi greeted us at the gate. We did not need to go into the office for registration. We just pulled up to wait for the next escort. The elaborate water park opened the weekend after ours, but we have been having a cold Spring, so might be too cold even then. Arcade had about 10 games - some for a quarter, a fully stocked store (sandwiches, milk, ice cream snacks, sandals, shirts, hats, dog supplies - the works!), a canteen (scooped ice cream, breakfast, etc.). Had to call about cable and 2 very pleasant and helpful staff members came by quickly. Signed up for text alerts and were alerted about 30 minutes before the next event. Be aware, that most events/activities cost extra. Painting a ceramic dinosaur cost $12. Making a sand scape costs, playing laser tag costs. But with rain showers, we were glad for activities to fill in our time. They have a Saturday night outdoor pavilion movie. Go carts are prohibited except if rented from the park. Plenty of people had rented them. We were located close to the store, canteen, basketball courts, jumping pillow, and pedal-go-carts, so no need to go any distance. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

When our coffee maker died we made an emergency run to the Outlets for a replacement.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

This facility is approximately 2 miles off of Route I 81 in Maryland. Any updated GPS will take you right to the front gate. The entrance road in is paved and easy to navigate. Check in was not allowed to 3 pm so we had to stay for a couple of hours at a local Walmart since we did not want to pay the early check in fee. Check in itself was seamless and the individual who checked us in was friendly, courteous and very helpful. The roads in the park, at least in the section we stayed in, were hard packed gravel and were easy to navigate with no overhanging trees. This is an excellent park for families as it offers numerous activities for kids of all ages. Our site Deluxe 104 with FHU and cable was hard packed gravel and fairly level so it was easy enough to get completely level. All utilities and the sewer connection ended up at the back bumper which presented no problems. Given the number of trees it would appear that in the summer there would be decent shade. The park was well groomed and taken care of and offers various types of sites according to price. This is, however, not a park for full timers like us unless you are on an unlimited budget. The price we payed was reasonable but it was off season. During peak season prices go up to $75/$90 per night. The bottom line, though, is that this is the only decent facility in the area and they know it. If price were no object we would stay again. However, due to the price especially during peak season we would not stay here again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Deluxe 104

There are a number of historical sites in the area that are worth the time to visit.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $49.00

I love the campground, but I dislike my RV site. As someone else mentioned, the RV gravel sites in the 700 loop are extremely unlevel (not "kinda-sorta" unlevel, I mean badly unlevel). Right now I am five levelers deep under both of my front tires and my fridge still is not level. I am just going to turn the fridge off and use my cooler for the night. Electric is good. Wifi works great on both my cell phone and my laptop and I am able to stream Netflix! (off-season = better wifi) - The RV area is pretty open to the elements. Very little shade. The trees are only about six feet high, planted in the last few years. The RV park is next to a farm. You can hear the animals and smell the manure when the wind turns. Showers are modern, heated, clean, hot water lasts forever! Dog park is large and maintained. Almost everything is closed down for the season. The pools, the store, amphitheater. Feels like a ghost-town. I doubt that it feels like that in-season. Haha. If you are not good at walking, or you just prefer being lazy during your camping weekend, be aware that you will probably need to rent a golf cart. This park is fairly large. From the 700 loop to the main desk is almost a 1/2 mile (I used my fit-bit to track it). We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $66.00

A good first impression for any business is very important. This park failed that test. Unfriendly person at the front desk. Retrieved our reservation packet, handed over a 2 page form and said, in a hateful manner, "look this over and sign". When pointed out there was no place for a signature on the first page, said abruptly "2nd page". No explanation what the from was. Then "wait at the stop sign for an escort". No other info given. That experience was enough to give a bad impression. How about, "welcome, glad you're here". A large park with good sites, but not for us again. Hopefully, they will give the front desk persons some training on customer relations. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $78.00

Ok this place is seriously under rated! When I arrived earlier than the 3pm check in time I was charged an EARLY Check In Fee...which I reluctantly paid. Once I drove through the park to my site I was very surprised at the layout, the cleanliness and helpfulness of the staff. This campground had as much or as little as you or your family wanted to do from the choice of 2 pools, a water park, zip lining, a FULLY stocked and reasonably priced camp store plus lots of interaction with Yogi, Boo Boo and Ranger Rick. We will defimetly come back here again and I will read the fine print in the reservation agreement especially when it comes to early check in. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Make sure you don't arrive earlier than check in. Look at the activities that are happening during your stay and make a plan to do as much or as little as you want.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $113.00

When we moved a reservation from summer to fall because of a dangerous summer storm on check-in day, the front desk assured us that they won't charge us a fee because of the storm. Alas when fall arrived, their management team decided that the front desk was wrong to not follow policy and charged us $94. Our friend was charged $134. This management decision to charge us after our agreement with the front desk, is why this campground deserves a rating of 1 for now. That said, the campground has many activities like laser tag, water slides, pools, ninja warrior course, etc. The pull-through sites in the 700s section are not level, front tires of DP are lifted off the ground by levelers. Dog park is nice sized with green lawn. Wifi worked well on iPad, not PC laptop. Att signal good. Front desk never picks up phone, you leave vm, they call back whenever hours later. The pool and water slides are clean. Cigarette buttes in fire ring. Dog waste bags provided are excellent quality. They pick up garbage from sites, signage around park very good. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Grocery store, restaurants, shopping mall 10 minutes north on I-81.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $91.00

Used it as an overnight stay because the last time in this area we stayed at another campground - a big mistake. The entrance into this park is unnecessarily tight taking you around trees and rocks. We showed up at 2:00 and were told rather abruptly that check in wasn't until 3:00 but they would check to see if our site was ready. Once they confirmed that it was, we were escorted to our site which was in an area of at least 80% empty sites. The young man that escorted us directed me into the site and told me when to stop. He was ready to depart when I had to ask him how I was supposed to get out of our motorhome. When he asked what I was talking about, I pointed out the very large bush that was completely blocking our door. The site was level and hookups were easy. You are supposed to wear hospital-style wristbands in order to walk around the campground - we didn't and weren't prevented from buying ice cream at the store which had only a few choices since their freezers were out of order. After searching forever for a dumpster, I learned that they pickup trash at your website, although they didn't tell me that at check-in or in the literature. WI-FI was slow even with so few sites in the area occupied. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $100.00

They created "red carpet" sites. A couple are nice but I don't think any of them are worthy of the being called red carpet. Yes they are paved, yes they have a grill, but the one I had was small and crammed into the area. We like preferred spots, they are spaced out better however, almost all spots in this area are not level at all. Grass was not cut, weeds growing in gravel. Pool water was filthy. Pool is very small with half of it roped off to be a landing area for water slides. Splash pad area is great for the kids. For the size of this campground, they should really put in another pool besides the small one up front for just swimming. I come her for my granddaughter, otherwise I wouldn't camp here at all. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Red Carpet 144

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $50.00

Office is a LONG away from some of the sites, and the escort acted like he was breaking the rules by giving me a ride back to the office to pick up my toad. Didn't think I would like the prefab-looking restrooms, but they were fine. Camp store has very limited hours before Memorial Day. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Motorhome.

Mission BBQ in Hagerstown was fabulous. Better yet, they strongly support the veterans community. Also had a great lunch at Benny's Pub. They are moving to a larger place soon, so make sure you have the latest info if you go.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $40.00

I know this is a family park but in Oct or Nov it is but a piece of ground to stay on the way south. These people raised their rate fro 96 for 3 nights to 138 in a year. There is absolutely nothing going on in this park no amenities other than a site. I've stayed here for the last several years and this is but another thorn in us as RVers. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD in a Travel Trailer.

Poor Conditions

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Resort Williamsport MD ?