Circle CG Farm Campground

131 N Main St
Bellingham, Massachusetts 02019

• Phone Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Circle CG Farm Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $53.00

This is an older park with lots of seasonal RV that aren't in the best of shape. Park opened in 1968. Entrance is gated with large bushes encroaching into the entrance lane. Just inches to spare on the gate arm and I hit the bush when entering through gate. 50 Amp service, leg 1 - 121v, leg 2 - 117v. Water pressure 52. Assigned a 'pull thru' right at the entrance gate with traffic going through the gate all night long. Actually it really should be a back in. VERY LOUD all four nights we were there. The trailer behind us did loud karotte every night until well passed 1 AM. Management does not enforce quiet time. Kids running around till after midnight. View from our site was the garbage dumpsters and old broken down RVs. I tried dumping our tanks and my dump hose blew off the sewer connection. Fortunately it was only the gray water. Informed office and within a few minutes someone was sent to pump out the campground holding tank. Overall a bad experience, too loud, to cramped and too busy. This is not the place to enjoy peace and quiet. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

84A

Nearby, Very Close
Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Visit Boston

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $53.00

Old and worn out. Tight turn off main road which can be busy at times. Ruts in narrow asphalt entry gate so bad that the gate post leans in toward the road. Impossible to get a large class A past the gate without mirrors hitting the untrimmed bush on the right. Interior roads are paved, but in very rough shape. Many tight curves. Campground seems to be 3 sections. Upper entry hill area, pasture area, and lower woods. Only the pasture area is level. All other sites are unlevel, usually very very unlevel. Woods area is heavily wooded and dark. No satellite reception possible in any of those sites. So much tree debris on the ground that I'm amazed they haven't had a serious fire. One day they sent crew with leaf blowers to blow pine needles all around our toad and coach. They blew dust and pine needles all over both. When I asked them to stop they refused, but said they would use the blower on our vehicles after they were done. Very rude. They should have told me in advance and offered to let us move for a couple hours while they used leaf blowers on dirt all around. They charge an extra for 50amp service. Cable is about 30 channels of very poor quality analog channels only. We did pickup about as many digital HDTV broadcast channels on our antenna which was nice. Sewer hookup goes to a 200 gallon cistern at the full hookup sites. They didn't bother to tell us that and after a week our sewer overflowed when I was dumpin black tank. They sent a worker with a small honey wagon to pump out the cistern. I was told the camper before us must have had the same issue because "toilet paper was all around the sewer hookup." So I was standing in an open sewer. Yuk. Again, if they would have told me about the capacity BEFORE an issue occurred it would have been fine. During heavy rain several of the lower sites flooded (worst one was probably 5 inches deep). One plus is that the lower park is very quiet without road noise. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Lower

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Walmart, Market Basket, Whole Foods, movie theatres just across the highway. Outback Steakhouse is about a mile down the road.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $46.00

Wanted to get away for the weekend and tried this place! Roads are very narrow, Staff and office are not very friendly. Park is pretty clean just not a lot to do!! We stayed on a pull through because I was told park was full and there where plenty of sites open. The pull through sites are extremely tight if you plan on using your awning don't, there's no room and you're on the road. I would not recommend this campground.... Next time I'll stay at Walmart. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $47.00

****This campground is NOT BIG RIG FRIENDLY!****

We visited this campground in August 2016. During check in, the staff was distracted and not talkative. The ride to our site was horrendous. Big, old, over hanging trees, hills, sharp turns. Only site available was in the "field." No wifi. When walking around we saw a fifth wheel leaving and in the process scrape the whole side of their rig in trying to get out. We have a 45 ft coach and got out without a scratch, but that was not without going very slow and knowing the coach well. Seasonals are in sites that we just couldn't figure out how they got in, nor how they will ever get out. Would not recommend this campground at all. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

The Field

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Avoid this campground, especially if you don't want scratches!!!

Featured Campgrounds Near Circle CG Farm Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $45.00

Tight squeeze getting in the gate. It was a choice of hitting the gate arm or the bushes, I took the bushes. Two vehicles cannot pass each other because of the narrow road. The interior roads are what I have come to expect in an east coast park, frost heaves, pot holes, etc. Front desk staff wasn't real friendly, just did her job by taking our money and assigning us a site. Got to our site and raised the cover on the power "tree" to find it full of dead bugs. An employee was driving by so I flagged him down and complained and he told me it was because of the caterpillars. Had to share the water spigot with the next door neighbor as our site didn't have its own. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $47.00

Seasonal rate. Well laid out. Mixed shade/cleared. Christmas in July was going on while we were here. 'Santa' owns the park. He held court, in costume and real beard while we were here. Santa even cooked pancakes for anyone for breakfast! Easy to maneuver around and into sites. Did not check out restrooms. We drove into Boston. CG right on I495. North on 495 then East on 90. Took us right downtown. Service here was exceptional. I needed a tire and they called several places to get me pointed in right direction. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $24.00

This park has it all : close to the highway yet quiet, excellent shopping nearby, good TV and cell phone reception, good WiFi, pet friendly, shady back-ins, sunny pull throughs, and a few holes of mini-golf. Summer activities apparently keep it booked solid but there are plenty of campers here in November as well. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Cimaron Trail

Walmart, Whole Foods, Market Basket, Outback, and many others within 10 minutes.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $47.00

Nice quiet campground, although it seems to be showing its age. We stayed here to visit Boston, and the staff shuttled us to/from the commuter rail train station as long as we notified them the evening before. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our site was grass and fairly level. We had water and electric with cable. Restrooms were clean with plenty of hot water. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Stay away from I-495 and I-90 at rush hour. Franklin Line-Forge/495 station to South Station is fairly convenient for getting to the Subway and Boston. The campground shuttle to/from the train was very helpful.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $45.00

Stay here makes me appreciate "customer service" at DMV. Never felt more unwelcome than we did here. Water pressure was the worst we have ever experienced, needed to keep our tank full and use our pump. Fit our need, I forgot to book a spot for Labor Day on an east coast trip so this was better than staying in a parking lot for 3 days. Our site A-1 not satellite friendly. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

A-1

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $27.00

It's tough getting through the gate, two trailers won't make it at the same time. (1 coming, 1 going). Not a easy flow. Check in staff not very friendly, didn't get "Glad your here feeling". Pot holes everywhere, and tight corners with trees and bushes lining the roads.

Our site was back in the "woods" was very rustic, water pressure was the main problem. 1/2" PCV pipe on the ground to the water connection. 15 lb. of pressure when the tap was on in the trailer. Had to turn on trailer water pump to get a good shower. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

The Woods

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $52.00

Very conveniently located close to Hiway 95 but not ON Hiway495! This appears to be an old park. It is styled as an Old West Village. However, as you enter the park, one of the first things you see , to the left, a lot full of old rusty equipment and very old RVs. Cannot understand why a fence is not built in front to hide this miserable site. Definitely does not give a good first impression. Bathhouses were so old I only peeked in. Laundry room is very small. Load of laundry cost $4.00 with large washers and driers that worked very well. All the roads in this part of the North East are rough and potholed and so are the lanes within this park. Relatively close to Boston. There is a commuter bus to the end of the subway line into and out of Boston but only a few times and only during the rush hours. About a 45-60 minute drive to the end of the line. Virtually no parking at the rail station. You have to find parking on residential streets that could be a mile or two uphill. Ride into Boston is easy and safe. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Close to Boston

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $55.00

The Circle CG Campground is in a great location. It is close to major highways in central Massachusetts. We were there at the beginning of fall foliage season, and this campground which is heavily wooded is perfect. Only criticism I have is the attitude of the people who run the office. They were rude and extremely unhelpful, and when I asked for the rectification of an error that they made, the office attendant told me that she had issue with irate customers. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $54.00

The entrance is a little hard to see at night. The interior gravel roads need repairs. No hot water in the laundry. Has a nice pond toward the back but needs some cleaning up. Sites # 84 A, 84,86, 97,& 98 all face the dumpsters and the dump station. Site # 96 sits right by it. Was not a nice smell. The manager was very short and rude. It is a older campground with a little TLC it could be very nice. Would stay here again, but would definitely ask for a better site. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $45.00

Nice campground, and a large one. We were on the upper part in the nice sunshine. The lower part was in a nice wooded area, would be a good place to escape the heat. Very much a family orientated park, we were there after Labor Day, so it was quiet. Nice place to stay will definitely stay again when in the area We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $45.00

We arrived on a Tuesday. As others have posted, the woman behind the desk didn't seem very friendly, I almost felt like I was bothering her if I asked questions. The store is nice, but very small. They offer a small amount of supplies and groceries. Grounds are relatively clean, paved out front, gravel towards the back. Was a little hard trying to figure out exactly where our site was, poor markings and ours we had to back down a small hill into the site which backed up to a pond. There was a telephone pole right in the middle of our site. Site was all grass. The water hook-up was rather challenging. Never saw a faucet like that before. After we got settled, there weren't many people around. I think we had the only children there. No play ground. Pool was mostly in the shade. Petting zoo was rather outdated and was only home to 2 donkeys and a pony. Seemed like a mostly older crowd. The grounds staff were pretty friendly. My propane tank had an air pocket so they bled it and topped it off and refunded my money. The firewood was delivered to my site, although it didn't seemed "seasoned". If your looking for an overnight stay or a really really quiet place, here it is. We camped at Circle CG Farm Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Circle CG Farm Campground

Are you affiliated with Circle CG Farm Campground ?