9 Excellent

Hours above shown for Eastern Time Zone

• Phone Phone yes
  • Golf Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Normandy Farms" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $49.00

This is a large campground but is very well run. Most of the sites are large and level. While walking around, saw a few that were sloped, but most are good. The section I was in was mostly shaded. Some areas were in the sun for those that like that or need satellite reception. The CG cable had quite a few channels. There are lots of amenities at the CG, but I was in the Boston area to visit my son so I did not use any except for the spacious dog park. The CG is well kept and landscaped. The staff were friendly and helpful in figuring the best way to take public transportation into Boston. The nearest T station (subway) is about a 30 min drive where they have a large parking garage ($7/day). It's about a 30-40 min subway ride into the center of Boston. Time consuming, but traffic in Boston is bad and parking is very expensive. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Dear Randy and Sharon,
Thank you so much for your in depth review of the park, I'm so happy that you found us to be a convenient home base while visiting your son in Boston. Sounds like our Concierge was able to assist you in planning your trips into the city. The subway is so much less stressful than driving into the city - and you can't beat the price! I do hope you'll visit with us again and that your journey home was a safe one.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $70.00

Just about impossible to find anything wrong with this park. Water pressure was great. Everything was very clean, including the dumpsters, LOL! Showers are heated, individual, locking rooms. I used the laundry and that also was very clean. We were there in a 40' MH just after they opened for the season. There are a lot of activities, but we did not make use of them. It is very family oriented with lots of kids, so if I were to come back, I'd do it out of season. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your experiences here at Normandy Farms. Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations at all times and I truly hope we accomplished that during your visit. I hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again - Warm Regards, Lisa Pascale

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $78.00

This is a most outstanding campground. If the majority of other campgrounds were 1/2 as nice, the industry would have an entire different perception. This is one of the relatively few places that truly can call themselves a camping "resort". As other reviews have shared, the people, facilities, activities and amenities are matched by few. They even have a "concierge" on staff who we observed being very detailed and helpful to a couple looking for customized itinerary in the area. We typically use a campground as a place to park and base from to explore the area. We found ourselves not wanting to leave during the day and instead enjoy the facility. Next time we will stay longer to do both. The location is ideal for visiting Cape Cod, Rhode Island and greater Boston. Love their fire pits that are banked against giant boulders to push the heat towards you and protect the neighboring site. As soon as RV departs, team members come and put out the embers, rake the fire pit and clean it up for the next guest. Even Disney doesn't do that. Some of the sites have pretty good shade that will interfere with satellite so inquire about that if you want to use your dish. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Foxboro Place is just down the road. The Patriot's have their Hall of Fame, a gift shop and brand name stores in a village-like setting.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Your review was amazing and very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Normandy Farms with others who might be considering a visit to the park. I am so very pleased to hear that you received such warm and friendly service from our team. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that you felt special at our beautiful resort - I look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm Regards, Lisa Pascale

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $58.00

Outstanding campground!!! Clean, well maintained. Staff great!!! Will stay here again on our next trip to the East Coast. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

c4

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our facilities clean and well maintained. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. We hope that you visit with us again!

Featured Campgrounds Near Normandy Farms

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $80.00

Big rig friendly, easy in and out, wide roads, level sites with concrete patio. Sites are large and well spaced. A lot of sites that are satellite friendly. Lot of amenities for both adults and kids. everything was perfect. Some reviews mentioned road noise, we were in the area near the road and it did not bother us. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for your recent review and I appreciate the time you took in sharing your experiences with folks who might be thinking of a visit to Normandy Farms. We try our best to provide our guests with sites that exceed their expectations and I'm glad that yours worked well for you - an easy approach and a large site can make life so much easier after a long day of travel. I do hope you'll return to see what new developments might be under way as we are always trying to enhance what we already feel is pretty awesome! Thanks again, Lisa Pascale

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $78.00

This campground is run very efficient. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful. I love the fact that they escort you into your site. Water pressure is great. We have been in 12 states on this trip so far, and many campgrounds, and this is the very best and fastest WiFi ever. We will definitely come back to this campground. The only negative was the cable tv. We could not get satellite in our site and the cable was very bad. A lot of channels, just extremely fuzzy. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Make sure you eat at least one meal at Lucianos. It was absolutely delicious!!

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear that our park so nicely fit your needs. I'm the most pleased however that you found our team members to be so friendly and helpful. We are fortunate to work in an atmosphere where our guests appreciate our extra effort and that makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for your compliments. I am sorry about the cable, please know that a quick call to the front desk would result in a Ranger heading to your site to troubleshoot any concern - more often than not with great results! We hope to see you again.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $71.00

If you want a place with amenities, this is the place for you. They have 3 pools (1 indoor), sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis court. etc., etc., etc. Nice roomy sites. Beautifully maintained with excellent security. We went to Boston for the day, and they have a dog walking service. For $10 they will walk you dog twice, you just tell them when you want them to do it. This is a place where you can take a vacation. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

We primarily went to Boston

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for your glowing review. I'm delighted that you were able to take advantage of our dog walking services. It seems to make our guests feel so much more comfortable, knowing their four legged family members are safe at home and well taken care of while Mom and Dad are enjoying a day of sightseeing. We're happy to offer this amenity among the many others our park has to offer. Thank you for choosing Normandy Farms, we appreciate it.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $68.00

A big, wonderful park with all the amenities. Cable TV, Wi-Fi that works, a huge activities center, pools, playgrounds, horseshoes, volleyball, softball and soccer fields, you name it, they probably have it. All the basics are provided, i. e. long, level, spacious sites with good utilities. They warn you about high water pressure, so be sure you have a regulator, or they can sell you one. Super friendly check-in with a wealth of local info, including how best to get downtown, even with suggested day trips and dining suggested. Yeah, it's a little more than your average park but it's not your average park and you get what you pay for and more. Wished we could have stayed longer. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you, your review is so thorough and also very much appreciated. Your compliments and observation of our team's hard work make it all worth it. We are here to provide our guest's with a stay that is so much more that what is expected and we're glad we hit the mark with you.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $80.00

Very busy campground and usually full in the summer. We had to stay an extra night due to an issue with the 5th wheel. They made arrangements for us to do that. We did have to move out site though. Great family campground! We camped at Normandy Farms in a Fifth Wheel.

The Patriots stadium is only a few minutes away.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, though I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with your RV. We hope that you visit with us again soon!

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $69.00

Daily rate of $79 was discounted $10 for our one night stay because we were first time guests. Site was pull-through, level, gravel, FHU with 50 amp. We had good Verizon cell and internet reception, but the trees limited DishTV satellite reception. The park has many very nice amenities, but the campsites are just average. The road to the park from Route 1 is narrow and has many low branches. Even though the park is expensive, we would probably stay here again since there are limited campground choices in the Boston area. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for choosing Normandy Farms during your recent visit to Boston. I'm happy to hear that we were a good fit for your needs and that you enjoyed our amenities. I'm sorry you experienced difficulty with satellite reception. Did you notice that the majority of our sites offer cable? Visiting just a couple of weeks later may have made a big difference as the leaves will be falling affording you better reception. We do appreciate your business and hope your travels will bring you back our way again.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $75.00

Definitely family oriented. If we had kids with us and were not parked in the H row (dusty main road), could have rated a 5. Loved the indoor pool and hot tubs as it had cooled down. 3 outdoor pools. 2+ acre Dog park was very nice. It also had a dog wash. Multiple kids parks, bike park, horse shoes, baseball field and disc golf course. Snack bar open all day. Had seafood basket and was good. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Fifth Wheel.

H5
Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you had an opportunity to explore the park and the various amenities, including the pools and dog park. The summer is a busy time, but if you're looking for a quieter time, you'd find midweek in the spring and fall may be just what you're looking for. We hope to see you camping again!

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $78.00

Very nice campground. We liked it. Unfortunately for us, they were doing road work in the park next to us while we were there and they dumped a load of dirt/gravel literally at our site so we were trapped. No one told us about this. When we returned to our site from a walk, they had already dumped this pile of rubble at the end of our site behind our vehicle so we couldn't leave. I had to make a stink and they got someone with a loader to move the piles and they apologized. As I said, the place is very nice and we will go back. Hopefully we'll have a better experience. :) We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $81.00

We stayed 3 nights in site T-3, a back-in site with W/E/C. Loved this site: spacious and a very easy in-and-out. This is a gorgeous campground. Tons of amenities and activities for the whole family. Super nice, helpful staff. You could easily have a great stay here and never leave the campground, but historic Boston is 1.5 hours away as is Cape Cod. Good internet, full cell service via AT&T. Definitely lives up to its reputation and excellent reviews. We would gladly stay here again. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Travel Trailer.

T3

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for the amazing feedback! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your campsite as well as the many amenities and activities that we have to offer. It also sounds like you had an opportunity to visit the surrounding area, including Boston and Cape Cod, which are fabulous places to explore. We certainly hope that you find time to visit with us again!

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $80.00

This is a great campground and I've been around. Clean pools, showers and bathrooms. Great activities for kids. The only criticism is that a lot of site are in rows but are big and easy to navigate. Great place. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Travel Trailer.

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $79.00

Great destination family park. This wasn't our favorite style of park as we prefer more scenic, quiet, spread out and nature oriented parks but this is a great place especially for kids or adults that are interested in activities. Our site was close to the courts so it was loud all day til 10 - 11 PM. A perfect place for some and not so much for others, depends on what your looking for. We camped at Normandy Farms in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

Normandy Farms, owner at Normandy Farms responded to this review

Thank you for sharing your observations of our park. I'm so glad that you had an opportunity to visit with us. I appreciate and understand your point of view and while we might not have been the perfect fit for you, I'm glad you gave us a try and you liked us! That means the world to us. Hope the rest of your camping season is safe, fun and happy.
Warm Regards, Lisa Pascale

Featured Campgrounds Near Normandy Farms

Are you affiliated with Normandy Farms ?