North Truro, Massachusetts

North Truro, Massachusetts

46 Highland Rd
North Truro, Massachusetts 02652

Elevation: 62' (approximate)
  • Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no

Ask a Question About Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $65.00

Having read another review, I was a bit concerned about staying here, but the camp site was great. Showers/laundry was excellent, although make sure you have a lot of quarters. Wi-Fi was best obtained near the office. Our site was shady and spacious and only a few minuets walk to the bus stop for the $1 each, 15 mins bus trip into Provincetown. The buses run every 30 mins until well after midnight. We walked through to the lovely, safe beach. I would definitely recommend this site, and I would stay here again. We camped at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $55.00

Very clean, nice staff, sites are close together. Seemed like about 80% of it was seasonal campers who aren't really warm and receptive, but I wasn't here to make new friends. I was here to fish and spend time with family. All sites are back in, just don't pick the wrong road or YOU WILL get stuck if you have a large RV. Ours is 40', almost took a wrong turn until a guy stopped us. Upside, it was very peaceful, you can smell the ocean air, you can walk to the beach and there is a tram that will take you into town right out in front. It would have received a higher rating if they knew how to control the seasonal campers who put fences and ropes up to "identify" their "claimed" property. Which clearly, on a lot of sites encroaches on rental sites. The seasonal folks also pile up all their unwanted items on the rental sites too. I really didn't need 3 picnic tables. Beyond that we will return, but I suggest you walk to the site and check it out before driving in, as I will do next time, for space purposes and parking ability. We camped at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $38.00

As we were here during off season I can't attest to what it may be like at the height of tourist season but for relaxation, location and overall quality you can't beat this park. Very accommodating and helpful staff, great location, clean spacious shady site. convenient walk by trail to great beach. We camped at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2009 - $50.00

I am new to RVing. Always wanted to do it, and after my 5-year-old daughter had a long illness last year, I decided that the time had come. I bought a 35' TT, stole my husband's truck for the summer, and cruised the NEast for 6 weeks with my two daugters, ages 6 and 8. We had a blast! Of course, I was the only mom on her own hooking up and unhooking the TT. This seemed to impress most everyone in the campgrounds. I am taking some time to share my experiences at various campgrounds because the reviews on this site were essential for my summer planning. They proved to be really accurate, as long as I read several entries to get a big picture. I feel obligated to contribute to that which benefited me so greatly. Thanks to others who post too. We stayed here at Adventure Bound for two weeks in early August. Our site was nestled in the local pine trees and was just beautiful. Of course, these trees made backing into our site a royal headache! There was plenty of space between trailers, and we were not on a busy road, so it was great. Overall the park was very clean, quiet, and family friendly. It was just a 1-mile walk on a sandy path to the beach, but we ended up buying a beach pass so we could go to the bay beaches. The undertow at the ocean-side beach was too nerve-wracking for all of us, until hubby joined us for a few days. I will say that staying in North Truro, above the business of the rest of Cape Cod was great. It's a lot more rustic than the rest of the Cape, less traffic, and the beaches were just gorgeous. Some negatives folks should know about: park staff can be a bit condescending and were not very helpful. Parking for registration is terrible, only room for one big rig. All sewer sites were taken up by seasonal rentals. I won't ever stay for more than 3 days without sewer. Luckily I made friends with people who had dumping buckets and could dump every few days. Otherwise, the charge is $25/dump. The dumping station is behind a garage and was a bit of a challenge for big rigs and my long TT to negotiate. Not impossible, just annoying (had to ask others to move their cars so I could get in). There's no parking for the laundry room at all, so I had to lug laundry by hand: just a pain. No fires allowed at all, so you have to rent their pits ($25 and buy their wood, more money). When DH visited, it was another $15/night to park. These small fees just added up! Groceries in the area were expensive: go with a full cupboard. Overall, I'm not sure I would go here again, mainly because of the lack of sewer. A friend of mine has been going here for 20 years, and he can't get a sewer site, even making the reservation a year ahead! However, there's not another area that far out on the Cape that can compare in beauty. Happy traveling! We camped at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $25.00

Not a bad campground for the money. I'm not sure it would be worth the higher rate for the in season. The camp site we had was not close to being level. Many permanent camp sites. Over all a decent camp ground. I would return. We camped at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Adventure Bound Camping Resorts – Cape Cod ?