River Ridge Campground, Inc.

Breckenridge, Michigan

1989 W Pine River Rd
Breckenridge, Michigan 48615

• Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "River Ridge Campground, Inc." and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $38.00

A fun, family oriented park. I noticed some litter around here and there. Not horrible, but there. Great swimming pond, pool, and river. Lots of activity, and fun for everyone. Sites are tight. Probably set up years ago when everyone had small campers. I wasn't the only one squeezing my camper into our site. Free WIFI worked good for us. I like this park and will stay here again. But you have to talk to someone and make sure the site you get will accommodate you. I had 2 trees on my site that prevented me from parking my Truck there. Things are kinda tight. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Travel Trailer.

Site 27

Your recreational room is at the rear of your camper, by the river.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $38.00

This is a beautiful campground, we were in the front section which is very peaceful with large patio sites.The main campground sites back on to the river and surround the pond, these sites are quite tightly spaced and are busy. The main campground appears to be quite busy.They have a large wet slide in the pond,they also have tubing and kayak rentals.Make sure you stock up as there are no stores close by. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $38.00

Let's start with the good. We were in the very front section of the park so this review pertains to that part only. Nicely landscaped park with a lot of shade trees. Paved roads, gravel sites, huge concrete patios in the pull-through section in the front of the park. Water and power both good. No cable, no Wi-Fi. Now the strange stuff. No escort to site. The office is located towards the center of the park, past some sites and the propane station. So, if you need propane, you need to either unhook and back up the hill or drive through the entire park to get back to the station. Then your propane fill valve is on the wrong side. Or to get back up to the front section, these actions are also required. A minor pain but I feel you need to know. Not sure we would stay here again, at least for an overnight. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $36.00

We stayed for a weekend at this park, it had been many years since we have stayed here. The park has made many improvements. There is something for everyone: if you want rustic tent sites all the way up to RV park sites they are available. We stayed in the "upper" part of the park, it was very quiet. The sites near the pond and river were close together and very busy with lots of people. We will definitely stay here again. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near River Ridge Campground, Inc.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $36.00

We stayed here one night (Sunday) in mid-July. We had a FHU site that was level gravel with a large cement patio. There is no cable TV but we had one of the sites that was roof satellite friendly. Wi-Fi is available only near the office. The park has alot of seasonals and regular customers. Only about half the sites are FHU and the rest are W&E. The FHU sites are at a premium on summer weekends. The pool is small and, for my standards, heavily chlorinated. There is also a pond with a beach and several large inflated play structures in the middle. These are great for kids who swim well enough and are old enough to use them. There is also a modern playground, half basketball court, and various boats for rent. The store has a cafe with a modest menu. Nice park if you don't care about TV or Wi-Fi in your RV. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $15.00

This is a pretty decent place. I was on the river for a week or so the I asked to be moved to a different site for improved Wi-Fi. It didn't work because their Wi-Fi and Windows Vista are not compatible. I used my Verizon setup and since there is a tower nearby, it worked perfectly. The staff was most friendly. One complaint: the showers were ice cold and when asked to make them warmer, it didn't happen so I used the RV shower instead. Not a big thing but still not good. This place is a little remote but that's ok by me. If you want lots of extra curricular activities or tons of entertainment, you might be disappointed. I would stay hear again. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $32.00

Our site was right on the river and it was a very beautiful spot. It really is a nice, clean, pretty campground. We fished in the pond and the river and caught a number of fish in the pond. The owners really maintain everything well. Top Notch Campground. Look forward to going back again. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $28.00

Great private park to stay, relax and have a camping experience. Great camp store! Clean pond to swim in and you can go tubing down the river or wade in it, if the level is low enough. They are strict about not bringing in your own wood so don't bother. Super clean. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $28.00

The directions on the website are confusing - coming from the south, the street names change and there are no signs for the campground, so you think you are are the wrong road when you aren't. I called the day before I arrived to see if I needed a reservation, and was told I did not. When I got there, the woman at the desk was very patronizing because I didn't have a reservation, and acted as though she didn't believe me. They put big rigs in sites along the river, but they have very sharp turn angles and are difficult to back into or get out of. I saw many rigs using the site across the road from them to back and fill to get out, and it was just lucky that no one was in that site. The grounds of the campground are very nice, and the river setting is pretty. But the staff doesn't seem to be very friendly or helpful. We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $26.00

Clean, big grassy sites. Has a pool & spa, pond with water trampoline, & a river to keep everyone busy. Theme weekend stuff. Well stocked camp store. They serve Cafe type food if you don't feel like cooking. Can't wait to go back! We camped at River Ridge Campground, Inc. in a Tent Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near River Ridge Campground, Inc.

Are you affiliated with River Ridge Campground, Inc. ?