Autumn Woods RV Park

Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 6:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no

Ask fellow campers about "Autumn Woods RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This was a great choice. A privately owned park that was very nice and well kept. This location is south of Rochester on a nice side road. It is fairly close to the Interstate, but you can't hear any noise from it. The spots are gravel, but nice. They have a nice wooden deck with a picnic table that is nice to pull up to. The have electric, water and sewer and they are in handy locations. We had a back in site, but still plenty of room for our vehicle. Wifi here, but it is NOT good! The showers and restrooms are nice, single use and are handicapped accessible. They aren't the cleanest as there were bugs in the shower on the walls, but it was OK overall. Nice park, just lousy wifi and could use some bathroom cleaning more often. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Side Area 30A

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

We stayed here over a weekend on a quick family trip to the area. The park is very neat and clean. We stayed in a deluxe pull through site that was very shaded (which we prefer). The site was well sized and easy to maneuver in an out of. The park is very quiet, almost to a fault. Their are no real amenities such as a pool or other activities and our family hoped for at least a fire pit at our site to spend some evening together time outside. Nevertheless, it made a good base camp for our trip to the Rochester area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

We have been here before and knew that this was a fairly basic park without many amenities. It is used mostly be Mayo Clinic patrons and visitors. We stayed here because we were able to reserve a FHU pull through site that was open for satellite TV reception. There are both PT and back in sites as well deluxe and cheaper standard sites. There is no cable TV and I did not check the for local antenna channels. I think all sites are FHU, so the bathroom facilities were adequate. The Wi-Fi was good enough to do this review. I did not see any recycling. I think the cost is a bit pricey for a park with no recreational amenities. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

Just here for a quick overnight on our way west. Sites were a little tight but we managed. They had gotten a lot of rain and the ground was pretty soft. Gravel & dirt sites. Staff was very friendly and escorted us to the site and also arranged overflow parking for the U-Haul truck we had. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $42.00

A very nice place. Gravel sites and not muddy when it rained. Excellent laundry with good prices. No cable. WiFi good at times. Close to Rochester. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Rochester was a surprise. A small town with a great feel. The Taproom is the place to go for beer.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $45.00

This is a perfect place to stay while visiting Rochester, especially if you are visiting the Mayo Clinic. The pull through sites are long, the park is easy to navigate, there are trees and grass for shade, and a convenient shuttle to the clinic. The CG hosts were great and the facilities are spotless. Would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to someone looking for a quiet and clean place to stay. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $48.00

I made reservations after asking if a 45 has the room and received a positive response. I also asked if I could receive mail. This was in march. When we pulled in we asked if we should unhook the toad the response was no not necessary. We also picked up the mail at the office. I pulled up to the site and started to make the turn, nope this isn't going to work. We unhooked the toad that was jammed from the turn. we backed up with my wife at the wheel of the toad very slow and unhooked. THIS PLACE IS NOT FRIENDLY TO BIG RIGS OR THE OFFICE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT PARKING A 45 FT RV with attached toad. I was glad this was a one nighter. We didn't hook up to anything. We will not be returning to this campground. They were very helpful on the phone too bad they don"t know their product. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Sunny Open, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $46.00

I usually do not rate my stays. My experience was so disappointing I had to. This park was recommended to me by the Mayo travel office so I figured it would be okay. I arrived in the afternoon to find a very uninterested young man behind the counter playing games on his cell phone. I asked to register and my greeting was a yawn and he acted like I was a bother. I was given a site map with no directions and told to go into park. I am a new Mayo patient with questions and received no answers. The same evening another park resident was informed to go to a site by the office, the other employee who was so gracious, it took 45 minutes of her time and explained the Mayo clinic and shuttle info. I wish to thank her for her time and great customer service. The park itself was clean the restrooms spotless and shuttle was a great service they offer. The last issue was they need to mow their sites better. My site had grass that went up to my ankles and low branches that scraped my rig. I really hope the owners read this they own a wonderful park and it should be managed a little better. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

The shuttle service was great and if you need Mayo info talk with the employee parked by the office. She is extremely knowledgeable about Mayo.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $48.00

This RV park's claim to fame is it's proximity to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. it's a fairly nice smaller park that meets your needs but nothing more. At $48 a night it rates an "average" review. We've stayed in much nicer RV parks for $20 less per night. We had a pull-thru gravel site with full hookups. The sites are close together, but easy to access and just long enough for our 38' RV and our car (unhooked). It's not a park we'd return to. Rather, we'd try to find something nicer in the area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

We arrived after hours in this park to find a site map with no directions to our site. I preceded to park and had to back out into street to reenter park to find my site. I have a 42ft fifth wheel. I was met by a very helpful office lady who helped me with Mayo info and directions to my site. I called in that afternoon and talked with a gentleman who changed my site twice and in my words shouldn't be doing office work. The park itself is clean and wooded. The Mayo shuttle was a closer for us. I wish to thank the office gal for great service and ordering our shuttle after hours. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Mayo was our reason to be here. However lots of shops and restaurants downtown.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

I traveled with my parents for a Mayo visit. The park is pretty nice with big trees and pretty level sites. The closeness to Mayo was the big draw. The afternoon lady was Awesome she was so up to date with Mayo facts and info a thumbs up to her. The shuttle was a blessing with parking issues downtown. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

This is my first review after becoming a full time RVer. I have stayed at this park several times in the past and was happy to see the former employee back. I checked out this morning and a different gal was working. This employee needs to learn what customer service is and the park needs to train better. I waited 10 minutes while said employee fumbled through the process and finally the other worker showed up and I was finally checked out. The park is clean and their shuttle is great. I just wish these parks would hire people instead of volunteers who don't know their job. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $44.00

I arrived at this park after hours and was met by a very friendly office gal and really appreciated her checking us in late. We are new Mayo patients and this person was extremely knowledgeable about Mayo visits etc. The down side was a rate of 44 for a electric only site that was filled with snow and large holes and low scraping branches. I understand this is winter but why charge full price for no full hookups. The next morning a different office person who wasn't quite up to date with park matters so I requested to speak with manager or owner and never received any call back. We stayed one night moved to a different park and did receive a discounted rate for electric only site there. The park needs to value their patrons more than money. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

Knowing that this park isn't your typical holiday family getaway, we chose this for our Friday before Labor Day stop. See my 7/15 review for a more detailed description of this park. Fortunately, we were able to get a level, FHU, pull through, satellite friendly site for just Friday night. The bath facilities were clean. This is a nice, well kept park that doesn't have any recreational amenities to draw families. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

The campground is clean and well maintained. Easy access to I-90. Fairly quiet for good sleeping. The sites are pretty tight as well as some of the roads. Sites are gravel. Many of the roads are gravel, some are paved. Wifi was ineffective. Verizon very good. Good for an overnight or two. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Are you affiliated with Autumn Woods RV Park ?