Autumn Woods RV Park

Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 6:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

Ask fellow campers about "Autumn Woods RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $48.00

I made reservations after asking if a 45 has the room and received a positive response. I also asked if I could receive mail. This was in march. When we pulled in we asked if we should unhook the toad the response was no not necessary. We also picked up the mail at the office. I pulled up to the site and started to make the turn, nope this isn't going to work. We unhooked the toad that was jammed from the turn. we backed up with my wife at the wheel of the toad very slow and unhooked. THIS PLACE IS NOT FRIENDLY TO BIG RIGS OR THE OFFICE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT PARKING A 45 FT RV with attached toad. I was glad this was a one nighter. We didn't hook up to anything. We will not be returning to this campground. They were very helpful on the phone too bad they don"t know their product. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Sunny Open, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $46.00

I usually do not rate my stays. My experience was so disappointing I had to. This park was recommended to me by the Mayo travel office so I figured it would be okay. I arrived in the afternoon to find a very uninterested young man behind the counter playing games on his cell phone. I asked to register and my greeting was a yawn and he acted like I was a bother. I was given a site map with no directions and told to go into park. I am a new Mayo patient with questions and received no answers. The same evening another park resident was informed to go to a site by the office, the other employee who was so gracious, it took 45 minutes of her time and explained the Mayo clinic and shuttle info. I wish to thank her for her time and great customer service. The park itself was clean the restrooms spotless and shuttle was a great service they offer. The last issue was they need to mow their sites better. My site had grass that went up to my ankles and low branches that scraped my rig. I really hope the owners read this they own a wonderful park and it should be managed a little better. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

The shuttle service was great and if you need Mayo info talk with the employee parked by the office. She is extremely knowledgeable about Mayo.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $48.00

This RV park's claim to fame is it's proximity to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. it's a fairly nice smaller park that meets your needs but nothing more. At $48 a night it rates an "average" review. We've stayed in much nicer RV parks for $20 less per night. We had a pull-thru gravel site with full hookups. The sites are close together, but easy to access and just long enough for our 38' RV and our car (unhooked). It's not a park we'd return to. Rather, we'd try to find something nicer in the area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

We arrived after hours in this park to find a site map with no directions to our site. I preceded to park and had to back out into street to reenter park to find my site. I have a 42ft fifth wheel. I was met by a very helpful office lady who helped me with Mayo info and directions to my site. I called in that afternoon and talked with a gentleman who changed my site twice and in my words shouldn't be doing office work. The park itself is clean and wooded. The Mayo shuttle was a closer for us. I wish to thank the office gal for great service and ordering our shuttle after hours. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Mayo was our reason to be here. However lots of shops and restaurants downtown.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

I traveled with my parents for a Mayo visit. The park is pretty nice with big trees and pretty level sites. The closeness to Mayo was the big draw. The afternoon lady was Awesome she was so up to date with Mayo facts and info a thumbs up to her. The shuttle was a blessing with parking issues downtown. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $46.00

This is my first review after becoming a full time RVer. I have stayed at this park several times in the past and was happy to see the former employee back. I checked out this morning and a different gal was working. This employee needs to learn what customer service is and the park needs to train better. I waited 10 minutes while said employee fumbled through the process and finally the other worker showed up and I was finally checked out. The park is clean and their shuttle is great. I just wish these parks would hire people instead of volunteers who don't know their job. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $44.00

I arrived at this park after hours and was met by a very friendly office gal and really appreciated her checking us in late. We are new Mayo patients and this person was extremely knowledgeable about Mayo visits etc. The down side was a rate of 44 for a electric only site that was filled with snow and large holes and low scraping branches. I understand this is winter but why charge full price for no full hookups. The next morning a different office person who wasn't quite up to date with park matters so I requested to speak with manager or owner and never received any call back. We stayed one night moved to a different park and did receive a discounted rate for electric only site there. The park needs to value their patrons more than money. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

Knowing that this park isn't your typical holiday family getaway, we chose this for our Friday before Labor Day stop. See my 7/15 review for a more detailed description of this park. Fortunately, we were able to get a level, FHU, pull through, satellite friendly site for just Friday night. The bath facilities were clean. This is a nice, well kept park that doesn't have any recreational amenities to draw families. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

The campground is clean and well maintained. Easy access to I-90. Fairly quiet for good sleeping. The sites are pretty tight as well as some of the roads. Sites are gravel. Many of the roads are gravel, some are paved. Wifi was ineffective. Verizon very good. Good for an overnight or two. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $37.00

This is a very nice park, located close enough to highway to be convenient, but not noisy. No amenities but is great if you are there for medical or just to check out Rochester. Easy in and out, and nice sized sites. Very well kept. Would stay here anytime in the area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $48.00

This is a very pricey park for what you get. I don't understand all the glowing reviews. The staff was efficient but not what I would call friendly. The traffic noise from 63 is constant. It is a tight entrance due to the irregular placement of a sign that you have to squeeze by. I don't know how you would get into sites 13 or 14 if towing as it is too tight a turn from entrance. The site is white gravel with two concrete pads. We had to put the front tires of the MH off the pads to get the toad in the site, and we still barely fit. Pulled up as far as we were, we just reached the electric by a hair. There are a lot of trees which they keep trimmed in the interior roads. We had branches in our site that touched up against the DS slide. We had to ask the person across from us to move their car so we could leave - they were parked horizontal almost in the road. The WII FI was unusable. We were able to get Direct satellite in our site. We would not stay here again. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $42.00

Pulled in late afternoon and left pretty early the next morning. Staff was very friendly, park was extremely clean, site was level. Grass was well kept and park was very quiet. I would like to stay longer next time and explore a bit, and if I get the chance, I will stay here. Was very happy with the service and staff. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $35.00

A beautiful well maintained park. Convenient to Rochester. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Rochester is a busy town with lots to do. Of course the Mayo Clinic is a common destination for health care. A shuttle to Mayo is provided by this park.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $36.00

Nice Park, especially if you are visiting the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Other than that, there were no amenities....no pool, no propane, no ice sales. We though the rate was high for what we received. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $44.00

We shared here twice on our way to & from Oshkosh. Very nice, quiet & clean park. We had a backin space the first time which was very easy to get into. Pull through the second stop. There are two laundry facilities & $1.50 per load is very reasonable. Very friendly staff. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Are you affiliated with Autumn Woods RV Park ?