Autumn Woods RV Park

Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 6:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no

Ask fellow campers about "Autumn Woods RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

I made a reservation in April and talked to a very nice woman who told me about the park and about their Mayo shuttle. Well I arrived today to find no reservation, the park was closed at 12 noon with no help in site. I found a site and talked to another guest who said the office guy would be back at 3 pm. I found out they no longer offer shuttle service and that was why I picked this park. The bathrooms were dirty with no bathroom tissue and a overflowing toilet. The park has 92 sites and 2 restrooms. I returned to the office at 5 pm to find out the office person had left again. I had my prescriptions mailed to me and needed them. I called number on door and the man that answered told me to see him in the morning. I finally decided to pay the next day and went to a hotel. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

The hotels offer free shuttle to Mayo.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $46.00

We were here for a Mayo visit earlier this year and was met by 2 women who couldn't been more friendly and helpful. We decided to stop and overnight here we were attending a wedding. This visit went very wrong we were not greeted by the supposedly new manager who acted like he was put upon by our reservation. We asked for a pull thru which we received and there The problem started. We have a 45 ft Provost and was towing he put me in site 30 that couldn't accommodating a 35 ft. I had to walk up the hill and go back to office to see the manager had left early. I thought the park was open until 6pm I guess they changed that too. I called night number and no answer there either. I finally went to another park for the evening. This park was always my go place not anymore. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $41.00

This is a pretty park with level sites and lots of mature trees. It's convenient to the freeway but far enough that you don't hear it. The park's wifi is marginal. Our T-Mobile service was equally marginal. They don't offer any discounts; I guess they don't feel the need. It seems well-run, clean, and safe. There was a sign on the door saying the shuttle has been discontinued, so if you were planning to stay here and needed that, you might want to call and ask about it first. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Trader Joe's about 5 miles away

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $46.00

Interior roads are paved and sites crushed stone. Pretty much no frills but it all works. Convenient to Mayo Clinic and also the Spam Museum in Austin. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $46.00

We stayed here 2 years ago and the park is still lovely with trees lining the sites. We visit family yearly and Autumn Woods is our base camp. The staff were friendly and courteous and the afternoon lady was wonderful as usual. The park is geared for Mayo guests but we seen several young families who seemed to enjoy the quiet peaceful surroundings. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

The park is close to shopping and Mayo Clinic.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $46.00

I was given this parks info at the Mayo travel office as I am a patient there. The park is nice with shady RV sites and really clean showers and restrooms. The Mayo shuttle was a great service they offer and very much appreciated. I have only one complaint - the afternoon office lady was very helpful for my wife and myself. It was a different story when I checked in at 11 am. The morning young man seemed overwhelmed with the many distractions from his little boy that my questions didn't seem to be of value to him. Don't get me wrong, I love children, but a workplace that is very busy they don't belong in. I will definitely return as the park is a very well kept place to stay. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Spacious, Nearby

Try Canadian Honker great food.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This was a great choice. A privately owned park that was very nice and well kept. This location is south of Rochester on a nice side road. It is fairly close to the Interstate, but you can't hear any noise from it. The spots are gravel, but nice. They have a nice wooden deck with a picnic table that is nice to pull up to. The have electric, water and sewer and they are in handy locations. We had a back in site, but still plenty of room for our vehicle. Wifi here, but it is NOT good! The showers and restrooms are nice, single use and are handicapped accessible. They aren't the cleanest as there were bugs in the shower on the walls, but it was OK overall. Nice park, just lousy wifi and could use some bathroom cleaning more often. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Side Area 30A

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

We stayed here over a weekend on a quick family trip to the area. The park is very neat and clean. We stayed in a deluxe pull through site that was very shaded (which we prefer). The site was well sized and easy to maneuver in an out of. The park is very quiet, almost to a fault. Their are no real amenities such as a pool or other activities and our family hoped for at least a fire pit at our site to spend some evening together time outside. Nevertheless, it made a good base camp for our trip to the Rochester area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

We have been here before and knew that this was a fairly basic park without many amenities. It is used mostly be Mayo Clinic patrons and visitors. We stayed here because we were able to reserve a FHU pull through site that was open for satellite TV reception. There are both PT and back in sites as well deluxe and cheaper standard sites. There is no cable TV and I did not check the for local antenna channels. I think all sites are FHU, so the bathroom facilities were adequate. The Wi-Fi was good enough to do this review. I did not see any recycling. I think the cost is a bit pricey for a park with no recreational amenities. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $37.00

Just here for a quick overnight on our way west. Sites were a little tight but we managed. They had gotten a lot of rain and the ground was pretty soft. Gravel & dirt sites. Staff was very friendly and escorted us to the site and also arranged overflow parking for the U-Haul truck we had. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $42.00

A very nice place. Gravel sites and not muddy when it rained. Excellent laundry with good prices. No cable. WiFi good at times. Close to Rochester. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Rochester was a surprise. A small town with a great feel. The Taproom is the place to go for beer.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $45.00

This is a perfect place to stay while visiting Rochester, especially if you are visiting the Mayo Clinic. The pull through sites are long, the park is easy to navigate, there are trees and grass for shade, and a convenient shuttle to the clinic. The CG hosts were great and the facilities are spotless. Would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to someone looking for a quiet and clean place to stay. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $48.00

I made reservations after asking if a 45 has the room and received a positive response. I also asked if I could receive mail. This was in march. When we pulled in we asked if we should unhook the toad the response was no not necessary. We also picked up the mail at the office. I pulled up to the site and started to make the turn, nope this isn't going to work. We unhooked the toad that was jammed from the turn. we backed up with my wife at the wheel of the toad very slow and unhooked. THIS PLACE IS NOT FRIENDLY TO BIG RIGS OR THE OFFICE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT PARKING A 45 FT RV with attached toad. I was glad this was a one nighter. We didn't hook up to anything. We will not be returning to this campground. They were very helpful on the phone too bad they don"t know their product. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Sunny Open, Covered Forested

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $46.00

I usually do not rate my stays. My experience was so disappointing I had to. This park was recommended to me by the Mayo travel office so I figured it would be okay. I arrived in the afternoon to find a very uninterested young man behind the counter playing games on his cell phone. I asked to register and my greeting was a yawn and he acted like I was a bother. I was given a site map with no directions and told to go into park. I am a new Mayo patient with questions and received no answers. The same evening another park resident was informed to go to a site by the office, the other employee who was so gracious, it took 45 minutes of her time and explained the Mayo clinic and shuttle info. I wish to thank her for her time and great customer service. The park itself was clean the restrooms spotless and shuttle was a great service they offer. The last issue was they need to mow their sites better. My site had grass that went up to my ankles and low branches that scraped my rig. I really hope the owners read this they own a wonderful park and it should be managed a little better. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

The shuttle service was great and if you need Mayo info talk with the employee parked by the office. She is extremely knowledgeable about Mayo.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $48.00

This RV park's claim to fame is it's proximity to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. it's a fairly nice smaller park that meets your needs but nothing more. At $48 a night it rates an "average" review. We've stayed in much nicer RV parks for $20 less per night. We had a pull-thru gravel site with full hookups. The sites are close together, but easy to access and just long enough for our 38' RV and our car (unhooked). It's not a park we'd return to. Rather, we'd try to find something nicer in the area. We camped at Autumn Woods RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Autumn Woods RV Park

Are you affiliated with Autumn Woods RV Park ?