Clearwater RV Park

Carriere, Mississippi

Recent Rate: $24 11/2014

• Verizon Cellular Phone Providers

LeeMedic

My stay was just to visit family for Thanksgiving. This is a clean well organized and QUIET RV park. Sites are long and the base is grass. The roads are gravel which do become muddy during heavy rains. Only activity available during my stay was fishing in a small 1/4 acre pond. Most sites are level. If you are parked beneath the large oak tree by the pond, the site slopes towards the pond. If you are just looking for a quiet place to stay, and relax, then this a nice place. There is a Walmart in Picayune about 6 miles away. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

RedRaider1993

This park is about 5 or 6 miles off the interstate in a very secluded area. While it is pretty and peaceful, I would have liked it better if the pull-through site I had was either concrete or gravel. Instead, all the sites I saw were strictly grass. Since it had just rained hard before we arrived, the roads in the park were pretty messy, and by the time we left my RV was quite a mess both inside and out. My auto-leveler seemed to work okay, but I was a bit worried about it being on squishy wet grass. The staff I met was friendly. He checked us in when we arrived, and led us to our site. I probably wouldn't stay here again though, primarily because of the grass sites. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

User1266

A very nice quiet park. Plenty of shade trees and beautiful flowers all around. The fishing pond had plenty of nice perch and my daughter even caught a nice bass as well. It is a little over 5 miles off the interstate so there is absolutely NO traffic noise except for the occasional vehicle traveling along the county road. I especially enjoyed my mornings, drinking my coffee and enjoying the numerous birds that seemed to be everywhere. Not sure if it was the time of year or just lucky but they had many different species to enjoy watching. The only thing we had issue with was our cell signal was hit or miss, which for me was kind of nice for a change. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Billy1

We were just passing through and only stayed 1 night. The attendant at the campground was very friendly. Site was a large pull through under a large Oak Tree. Campground was very clean and well kept. It is about 5 miles off I-59 so it was very quiet. The only negative I had was the sewer, electrical and water connects were spread out about 30 feet. Sewer connect should have been near electrical connection. Would definitely stay here again when passing through on I-59. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

DANANDHISBETTERHALFJUDY

My wife and I just completed a 3 year stay at this park. We always felt safe at this park. It is a very quiet and beautifully maintained facility. The owners made us feel like family. This park is what we will miss most about the magnolia state! We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

jingles meade

We called to see if they had WiFi. They said they did, when we got there the park wasn't anything like the web page. the WiFi never did work. The pets run free it seems. there were a lot of workman staying got the park and it was quite noisy at night. They said they had entertainment in the clubhouse, which they didn't. I wouldn't recommend this park. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

outsiderclb

I am in medicine and for the last 7 yrs have travelled to work in all 50 states. This park was my favorite. Being a single female, I felt safe, my dog was more than welcomed and the peaceful atmoshere was well needed after a day at the hospital. I saw the park owner crawl under a motorhome to fix a problem for an elderly couple and they told me later NO CHARGE. The owners seemed to cater to anything reasonable the RV's needed. Saturday night country band in a climate controlled building was GREAT. Stayed there 4 months. Great place for snowbirds to winter. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Motorhome Madness

We camped here in January and enjoyed the hospitality of the owners. They have live music
on Friday and Saturday night. Will return to this campground soon. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Ho-Hum RV Park

Carrabelle, Florida

Oaks 'N Pines RV Park

Lake City, Florida

Stagecoach RV Park

St Augustine, Florida

All photos for Clearwater RV Park

Are you affiliated with Clearwater RV Park?