Clearwater RV Park

Carriere, Mississippi

1505 Ceasar Rd
Carriere, Mississippi 39426

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Clearwater RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $23.00

Stayed here a week to visit family. The owner greeted us as we arrived and escorted us to our site. All sites are full hook up with both grass and gravel areas. There is a pond in the middle of the park with pine trees for shade. The park is in a rural setting and is very quiet. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $29.00

What a truly accidental gem we found. It's full of trees and grass with a cute pond and sooo quiet. Staff waited for our late arrival and assisted us with all questions. We had a space with no other campers around us. Instead of an overnight stay, I plan to come back for a week. Glad I found it!! You should too. The site was easy to get to and set up. The facilities were beautiful and welcoming. Roads were taken care of and easy to travel on. As an inexperienced RVer, maneuvering my 55 ft (RV and truck) was a breeze. Campers were very nicely spaced. We happened to get a spot with no others around us. Since we only stayed the night, I can't speak to the amenities but the check in area was beautiful with a log cabin decoration theme. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

loop

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $18.00

This park is located about 5 miles east of Hwy 59 and its location is well marked by road signs. There is a combination of year round and snowbird residents. Everyone is very friendly with regular potlucks, card nights and dancing. The entire park is very well kept and all sites and facilities are very well maintained. Walmart and restaurants are located in Picayune, MS about 15 minutes away. Gulfport casinos and entertainment are about 35 minutes away. Sites are all back in but very large and the owner will guide you into the site. Water pressure and electric are very good. You will need a hot spot as there is no wifi in the park. Antenna TV reception is about 30 channels. Nice and quiet place to stay. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $25.00

Stayed three nights. Had only planned on two. With a granddaughter who had a ball. This is a true jewel of a VERY quiet place. The owner could not be more accommodating. This is a place to cherish and return to often. It is a wonderful place to winter. A respite from the rigors of Minnesota. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Come in off exit 10 not exit 4 from I 59

Featured Campgrounds Near Clearwater RV Park

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $27.00

My wife and I went to meet a couple of friends at Clearwater RV Park. Our intentions were to stay only 3 days, but we were having so much fun, we ended up staying a week. If you stay 6 days you get the 7th day free. All the roads are gravel, it had rained real hard the day we got there, but there were no road problems. We stayed in site #19, which is a pull through site next to the pond. We met several Snow Birds from 3 different states that we enjoyed being with almost every night. The owner, checked with us daily to be sure we had no problems. The location of the Park are close to shopping, golf, Casino's, Mississippi Gulf Coast & New Orleans. We rate this Park as an excellent place to camp. We will be returning. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Site No 19 loop 1

Date of Stay: November, 2014 - $24.00

My stay was just to visit family for Thanksgiving. This is a clean well organized and QUIET RV park. Sites are long and the base is grass. The roads are gravel which do become muddy during heavy rains. Only activity available during my stay was fishing in a small 1/4 acre pond. Most sites are level. If you are parked beneath the large oak tree by the pond, the site slopes towards the pond. If you are just looking for a quiet place to stay, and relax, then this a nice place. There is a Walmart in Picayune about 6 miles away. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $25.00

This park is about 5 or 6 miles off the interstate in a very secluded area. While it is pretty and peaceful, I would have liked it better if the pull-through site I had was either concrete or gravel. Instead, all the sites I saw were strictly grass. Since it had just rained hard before we arrived, the roads in the park were pretty messy, and by the time we left my RV was quite a mess both inside and out. My auto-leveler seemed to work okay, but I was a bit worried about it being on squishy wet grass. The staff I met was friendly. He checked us in when we arrived, and led us to our site. I probably wouldn't stay here again though, primarily because of the grass sites. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $25.00

A very nice quiet park. Plenty of shade trees and beautiful flowers all around. The fishing pond had plenty of nice perch and my daughter even caught a nice bass as well. It is a little over 5 miles off the interstate so there is absolutely NO traffic noise except for the occasional vehicle traveling along the county road. I especially enjoyed my mornings, drinking my coffee and enjoying the numerous birds that seemed to be everywhere. Not sure if it was the time of year or just lucky but they had many different species to enjoy watching. The only thing we had issue with was our cell signal was hit or miss, which for me was kind of nice for a change. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2012 - $25.00

Nice campground. People are friendly and the management is very helpful. Not close enough to the freeway to make it a convent over nighter, but lovely if you take the time to get here. Cable would definitely be a plus, but they do not have it. They do sell farm fresh eggs which is a plus in our book. Showers were clean but I could not find hot water to save my life, so we did not use them. The laundry is free or maybe you have to pay the office to use because the machines were not the commercial coin operated kind, 1 household washer & dryer. Very quiet, serene place to get away for a couple of days. Wish we had time to stay longer. Will return. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $25.00

We were just passing through and only stayed 1 night. The attendant at the campground was very friendly. Site was a large pull through under a large Oak Tree. Campground was very clean and well kept. It is about 5 miles off I-59 so it was very quiet. The only negative I had was the sewer, electrical and water connects were spread out about 30 feet. Sewer connect should have been near electrical connection. Would definitely stay here again when passing through on I-59. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $25.00

My wife and I just completed a 3 year stay at this park. We always felt safe at this park. It is a very quiet and beautifully maintained facility. The owners made us feel like family. This park is what we will miss most about the magnolia state! We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $24.00

I want to love this campground. It's very tranquil and full of lovely plants and trees that surround a pond. The sites in front of the bathhouse and around the pond are beautiful. DON'T go behind the bathhouse or accept a site in the back. It's full of permanent campers that are questionable at best. The website is somewhat deceiving. #1. There is no cable/satellite TV. #2. There is Wi-Fi but you won't get it unless you pay $5.00 per day. Their rates are very reasonable but $5 for Wi-Fi? It was very quiet and we enjoyed our stay. The owner was very friendly/helpful. Overall, I did love this campground at least the front section which is where we stayed. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $23.00

The park was very clean and well landscaped. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The laundry and bath-houses were clean and roomy. If you are looking for a nice, peaceful, serene, calming, quaint atmosphere to get away from it all, this is the place. We highly recommend this park and will visit again and again. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $25.00

We called to see if they had WiFi. They said they did, when we got there the park wasn't anything like the web page. the WiFi never did work. The pets run free it seems. there were a lot of workman staying got the park and it was quite noisy at night. They said they had entertainment in the clubhouse, which they didn't. I wouldn't recommend this park. We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $25.00

My wife & I are "full timers" that have been here since October 15, 2006. This park is quiet, clean, and nicely landscaped. The roads are gravel and wide enough for any size rig to navigate. Plenty of shade trees as well. There is an abundance of wildlife to watch, especially songbirds! A few specific items for clarification from the amenities list; the cable TV is actually satellite and the waterfront sites are beside two ponds that are teaming with bluegill, largemouth bass and catfish. The location is approx. 15 minutes from downtown Picayune and 10 minutes from I-59. Check this place out, we promise you, you will be glad you did! We camped at Clearwater RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Clearwater RV Park

Are you affiliated with Clearwater RV Park ?