Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park

• Free WiFi Free WiFi yes
  • ATT Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms yes

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

The park is very close to I-20 with easy access. But at night it was very quiet. The traffic noise was not noticeable. The roads and sites are asphalt, badly broken but useable. There are many pretty high speed bumps. We had no trouble leveling. TV satellite reception was perfect. Sites are narrow but it worked, even with 2' slides open on both sides of our rig. We had room to park the Jeep in front of our 38' motorhome on the site. Wifi at the office only but we had good ATT cell service. Pool was lovely! Laundry was clean and worked but only 2 washers and 2 dryers. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $30.00

Since we used this as home base for several months we were given the option to park in asphalt overnight lot or within the surrounding loops. We stayed in the longer term loops and loved it. Great neighbors and fantastic staff! Clean, orderly and quiet park. The only negative was having to run the hose under the MH. The water and sewer was on opposite side from electrical. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

D47
Pavers

Salsa's Mexican restaurant is delicious and within walking distance. Kroger, WalMart and Home Depot just a few miles from park.

krb

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $30.00

Mobile park with large asphalt parking lot in center with RV sites. Sites are pull-through, FHU 50 amp. Tight sites with thorny bushes dividing some of them. Asphalt was very broken in some areas making sites not as level as they should be. Wi-fi advertised, but did not work. Open sites so satellite signal was easy to get. Okay for an overnight or a few days to explore Jackson and Vicksburg areas. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jackson and Vicksburg are both not too far away. Really enjoyed visiting Vicksburg National Battlefield and Cemetery and the state capitol in Jackson.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $33.00

Old mobile estates, very organized and not a personal touch anywhere. The spots are right on top of one another and when you open your door you have 2' before the 5'tall bushes. Very unlevel. Swim pool & child area. Ok for passing through. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $30.00

Park was closed when we arrived on Sunday evening. Map showed where sites were located. Most were uneven - could not find a level site but opted for one that slanted down so we could use our jacks to level the trailer. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Pavers

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $30.00

Large park with a mix of mobile homes and RVs. RV parking is mostly on a large asphalt lot; individual slots are rather narrow. It's easy getting in and out of the park, but longer rigs will need to be careful in the parking area. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

There are a couple of restaurants within easy walking distance. I recommend the mexican place.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $30.00

This was a typical RV park made up of mostly permanent residents both in RV's and Mobile Homes. There is an area in the middle for the transient RV'ers like us. The staff were very friendly, but the park itself was nothing special, a good place for a stopover. The park is quite sloped and a bit tight to get into spaces and very tight between sites. I think we had less than 3 feet between our neighbors with our slides out, which we really felt when they fired up their rig at 5:30am to leave in the morning. Satellite reception was great, but wifi did not work at all. We were able to got up to the office and use their wifi as a guest which was a nice option. Restaurants within walking distance. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $30.00

The Park is a broken asphalt parking lot in the middle of a mobile home park. The sites are opposite with the utilities in between, but they are so close that two rigs with slides will nearly touch. The pet walk area is small and covered with dog piles. The people in the office didn't care. The WIFI didn't work - connected to router, but couldn't connect to the internet - the people in the office said, "oh well". Their leaflet indicated about 50 Cable TV channels, but they no longer exist - only get about 7 over the air channels. Office says "sorry". The Only reason we would go there is because we have relatives about 3 miles away! We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $32.00

They advertised cable TV and WIFI. When we got to the park they told us the WIFI might be down. We could come and sit in office if we needed to use the internet. They no longer had cable TV. When I called the office and asked about the WIFI they couldn't even tell me the name of the one that was supposed to be available at the site. When I asked them to call the provider and find out, they refused. Only the owner can call, but they would not call the owner to tell them the WiFi was down. I think they stopped offering the WIFI and Cable and did not take it off their advertisement. There is no picnic table at the sites. We had to park our car at the neighboring site, because there wasn't room at our site for our 35 foot RV and a car. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $33.00

Ok, here's the deal. They say in the books and their ads that they have cable and wifi. They have neither. They don't really care if they do or not. The pavement is broken and the spots are side by side and not all that roomy. The covers were falling off of the electrical boxes. You have school buses pulling in at 6 AM to pick up the kids that live in the mobile homes. They don't take cash - the reason given is that they don't want cash in the office because they are so close to Jackson. Don't know how Jackson feels about it, but it didn't make us feel real secure. If it's the only place to stay due to distance traveled then you are ok for a night (I guess). We won't be back. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $27.00

Other than convenience to visiting family in Clinton, this "RV park" has no redeeming features. We refer to it as the "asphalt jungle". Even the asphalt surface is in dire need of repair. They advertise cable TV but it is no longer available. The so called "dog walk" is a grassy area that slopes and very inconvenient to most of the park. I am not a rules breaker but I had to walk my dog in the mobile home area so she could get some exercise. There are three things that make it superior to a Walmart parking lot - water, sewer and electric. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2013 - $27.00

If I had read the reviews prior to stopping I would have passed up this gem. Fortunately I decided to just chance it and was pleasantly surprised. First the negative. I was in space 1 by my request to be near the restroom as I am in an Aliner and have no bathroom. The power hookups are between slot 1 and 2 which means if I had been in slot 2 it would have been perfect but in slot 1 it was on the door side of the camper requiring that I run the electrical and tv cable under the camper. Not a big deal but kinda awkward. Next there are no picnic tables which are important to me as I always eat outside. Wi-Fi was scarce. Now truthfully the RV area is a former asphalt parking lot and the spaces were tight for big rigs but in the winter I liked the asphalt and not having to sweep the grass and dirt out of my unit repeatedly. In the summer this would not work--100 degrees outside and black asphalt. I would pass. I was awakened at 4:36 AM by the trash truck emptying the four trash dumpsters. This should not happen until after 8:00 AM. I would have liked fewer "don't do this and don't do that" signs that were plastered all over the place. Now the positive. The people were very nice and eager to serve my needs. I requested to be near the restroom and she promptly assigned me slot #1. The restroom was right behind my back bumper. Super!! Now the restrooms were some of the best I have ever encountered. Very clean, modern and well kept. Even had flowers in a vase and an inspirational message plaque on the vanity. I would stay here again just for the shower/restrooms alone. Price was right. I ran out of ice and went to the office, they didn't sell ice but they eagerly went to their kitchen and put me a bag of ice together. Super people that work here. I will definitely do an overnight stop here again. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: January, 2013 - $28.00

This campground is attached to a mobile home park. All sites are pavement, no grass at all. Site hookups are side by side and all sites are very tight together. My slide out was only 2 feet from my neighbors slide out. You have to pay attention when pulling into this facility. The signage is good, but you have to cross two busy lanes of traffic to pull in. They ask you to park in an area that you cannot see the office to register. Traffic from the Mobile Home park uses the same driveway and it can get congested. There is an island between incoming and outgoing traffic making everything more complicated. We would only stay again if for one night. Not good for an extended stay. Or if you have children, I didn't see anything for kids, and there is no grass to play on anyway. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2013 - $27.00

Entry is off a busy road - missed the sign on our first pass. When making reservations I specifically asked if the sites were relatively level - response was "you should be able to level without problem" - not true - we would have had to raise front wheels on our 40 footer off the ground - not something I do as that just invites possible damage to leveling jacks should the MH move. Rate was reasonable but there is a reason - nothing special about the park - strictly an over nighter but once burned we won't stay again - has to be something better down the road. Prior reviewer mentioned they plan to complain to Good Sam - think I'll do the same when I find the time. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $27.00

Rate is with Good Sam 10% off discount. The free Wi-Fi works. The asphalt sites are not level but most are workable for large motorhomes. We will try to avoid the last row if we stay here again as it looks the most unlevel. Sites are very tight. Our site was nose-low with the front wheels several inches off the ground. The utilities work well, but are in poor physical condition. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park ?