Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park

Clinton, Mississippi

499 Springridge Road
Clinton, Mississippi 39056

Ask fellow campers about "Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

This is the second time I've stayed here for an overnight stay. On both occasions it was nice a clean. This last time though it was much louder due to some people in the mobile home surrounding the RV spots. Easy to get to from I-20 and each spot was not too hard to navigate. However my 35' TT was a tight fit with my truck poking out into the lane between rows. All-in-all, for its convenience, you can;t beat it. Full hookups worked without issue. No cable and wifi, if they had it, did not work for me. All RV spots are on an incline make sure your chocks are secure! We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $27.00

Other than convenience to visiting family in Clinton, this "RV park" has no redeeming features. We refer to it as the "asphalt jungle". Even the asphalt surface is in dire need of repair. They advertise cable TV but it is no longer available. The so called "dog walk" is a grassy area that slopes and very inconvenient to most of the park. I am not a rules breaker but I had to walk my dog in the mobile home area so she could get some exercise. There are three things that make it superior to a Walmart parking lot - water, sewer and electric. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2013 - $27.00

If I had read the reviews prior to stopping I would have passed up this gem. Fortunately I decided to just chance it and was pleasantly surprised. First the negative. I was in space 1 by my request to be near the restroom as I am in an Aliner and have no bathroom. The power hookups are between slot 1 and 2 which means if I had been in slot 2 it would have been perfect but in slot 1 it was on the door side of the camper requiring that I run the electrical and tv cable under the camper. Not a big deal but kinda awkward. Next there are no picnic tables which are important to me as I always eat outside. Wi-Fi was scarce. Now truthfully the RV area is a former asphalt parking lot and the spaces were tight for big rigs but in the winter I liked the asphalt and not having to sweep the grass and dirt out of my unit repeatedly. In the summer this would not work--100 degrees outside and black asphalt. I would pass. I was awakened at 4:36 AM by the trash truck emptying the four trash dumpsters. This should not happen until after 8:00 AM. I would have liked fewer "don't do this and don't do that" signs that were plastered all over the place. Now the positive. The people were very nice and eager to serve my needs. I requested to be near the restroom and she promptly assigned me slot #1. The restroom was right behind my back bumper. Super!! Now the restrooms were some of the best I have ever encountered. Very clean, modern and well kept. Even had flowers in a vase and an inspirational message plaque on the vanity. I would stay here again just for the shower/restrooms alone. Price was right. I ran out of ice and went to the office, they didn't sell ice but they eagerly went to their kitchen and put me a bag of ice together. Super people that work here. I will definitely do an overnight stop here again. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $27.00

OK if you don't mind parking in a parking lot with hook ups. I was a upset because they advertise that they have a fenced area for off leash pets. This was not true. The Wi-Fi works good. Only have local cable TV but they will give you a box for digital channels for a $50 deposit. It is not our type of park as we like to sit outside under our canopy, and this is not that type of park. Staff was friendly. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $27.00

Easily accessible pull through, black-top sites, though, side to side, sites are somewhat tight with little room to park vehicle next to trailer. Lots of fulltimers, though staff is very nice and grounds are very clean. No shade at all at sites, but, again, sites are very clean. Did not use showers or bathroom, so I can't comment on those facilities. Quiet nights for my 2 day stay: no road noise. Very adequate for short stay. Rate reflects Good Sam discount. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $29.00

Most dreadful experience. No one was at office when we checked in; only a note on the door about where to park. Parking area was filthy with dirty rags, bottles, etc. littering the area. Extended stay campers working on vehicles and we had water running through our site from people washing cars. Never did see any staff and couldn't get the office to call us back on what our rate was. Ended up having to send them a check; worst experience ever. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2008 - $26.00

Good overnight park since it is just a couple of minutes off of I-20 on the west side of Jackson, MS. The RV sites are in the middle of a mobile home park and there is also a row of long-term RV sites. There is absolutely no shade on any of the sites. All sites are paved and access is good. Hookups are side-by-side and if you and your neighbor have your awnings out, there isn't much room left between the two of you. The park is clean and well kept and is convenient to the Natchez Trace parkway as well. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $26.00

No grass all asphalt, Very close to other units. Facilities were clean. WI-FI was not dependable. Ladies working the office were congenial and efficient. Lots of working people reside here. Many early departures of trucks. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $26.00

Very close sites. My slide out was abut 8 inches from neighbor even after pulling over as far as possible. TV cable was not working in my site. Maintenance man was very helpful and got a TV splitter for me. TV worked ok. Water went off on the row we were on one evening and didn't get back on before we left the next day. Leveling of TT was difficult due to slope of ground. Would only return if an emergency. We camped at Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park

Are you affiliated with Springridge Mobile Estates & RV Park ?