Frog Hollow Campground RV Park

601 Highway 7 N
Grenada, Mississippi 38901

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Frog Hollow Campground RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $38.00

The owners were really nice and guided us to our site. The site was grass and a little gravel but level. Our truck was at a downward angle and since we stayed connected we had to really raise the back end. The interstate is close by and you could hear the road noise although with the AC on it wiped out most of it. The price was a little high for no pool and the type of site we had. It was a good overnight stop. It was long enough for our truck and trailer. The roads were easy to navigate. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

The gas station on the other side of the freeway is a good one for long vehicles.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

We have used this park for a one night stay on a couple of previous occasions. I call this a throw back park with decent sites, excellent service by owner/manager, and otherwise no frills. Personally, we enjoy staying at this park. It is about 60 miles from Memphis and a good place to stop when it is getting late in the day. Sites are grass and gravel and decently level which is nice for us in small class C with no automatic leveling system. No dog park, however plenty of room to walk your pet. We did notice more full time RVs there this time than in the past (however have seen similarly at other locations too) Some road noise however tapers down at night time. Would stay here again. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Frog Hollow Campground and RV Park, owner at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park responded to this review

Thank you for the great review of Frog Hollow. We are always happy to see our repeat campers. Yes, we do have more full timers currently as there is a large job nearby and they are all working. We do make sure there are always numerous overnight sites available because our travelers need the convenience of our easy on/ easy off location. Travel safe and we will see you again.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $35.00

One night stop and the owners were very nice and check in was quick and easy. Nice, long pull through. Grass was just cut and utilities worked well. Fairly easy to get in and out. Trees were NOT a problem. Would stay here again, 45 ft motorhome. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for the great review of Frog Hollow. Boy, it has been difficult keeping up with the grass cutting in light of all the rain we've had this year!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Travel safe and come back to see us.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

One night stay restful and beautifully landscaped. Owner friendly and cares about place a lot. Nice pull through. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for the review of Frog Hollow. We are happy you liked your site and had a restful night. Drive safe and have fun.

Featured Campgrounds Near Frog Hollow Campground RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $33.00

Called and talked to the manager about trimming tree's that were protruding out into the driveway near the exit road. I told her I was concerned about it scratching our vehicle's and asked if she could trim it due to spring growth. She refused and her response was that she had bigger rigs than ours make it through there! It was very tight and a tree branch hit the coach. It would have been an easy trim. Whatever happened to southern hospitality and the costumer is always right? Very muddy and very little gravel on roads. If your a fifthwheel or travel trailer you might be ok or if you don't care about your vehicle. We won't be back, lucky it's a one star rating. Disappointed traveler! We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

We did NOT refuse to trim the tree. You asked if it would interfere and were told "no." It had been trimmed already this year and branches did not extend over the roadway, just to the edge of it. Yours is the first comment that the tree was too close to the 10.5' wide road and we have had many 45' motor homes on your same site in the past weeks.
Yes, the roads are muddy and unkempt looking, that is what happens when there is 16" of rain in 28 days and we have no control over that. Gravel has been laid weekly since mid January in attempts to alleviate these problems.
I am sorry you were unhappy with your visit and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $31.00

We arrived at 7:15 p.m. on a Sunday night, and the owners were there to greet us. They theoretically close the office at 7:30, but I bet they will always greet Campers. Small but very nice park. Electricity (50 amp), water and sewer were all first rate. It had been raining for several days in a row, so some of the turf was torn up, but the gravel roads and sites were all in very good shape. Is halfway between Memphis and Jackson, fairly close to Oxford and right off 55. Easy on and off, with a little traffic noise, but not bad. Would clearly stay there again if I was traveling through. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Rabit Road Loop

Oh the rain!!!! It has been our nemesis this past month. Thank you for your review. I appreciate the campers that take the time do fill these out because it helps us to make improvements where they are most needed.
We do try to greet every camper with a smile and during office hours they are escorted to each site :)
Drive safe and come see us again.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $31.00

Booked via the telephone the very same day for an overnight stay in our way to FL. Woman answering the phone (whom we found out upon our arrival, was the owner) was very nice. Frog Holliw is right off the interstate and very easily accessible. We arrived at dusk, check in was efficient. We were led to our site and situated perfectly. Site was so level, we didn't need to level our coach. Huge plus for a quick, overnight stay. Park is small and quaint. Very quiet except some noise from the interstate. Bathrooms are small but clean and smelled fresh. Pull thru site was adequate with a small concrete pad for a patio and had a picnic table. No fire pit. The park is very well lit. This park is nothing spectacular but certainly good enough for a day or two stay enroute to your final destination. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for your review. I appreciate every camper that takes the time to review a campground. These reviews help us to improve our park in specific ways.
Drive safe and have fun.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $25.00

We stayed here for two nights while heading to Natchez, Mississippi. First, let me say the owners here are wonderful! We had cheerful, friendly service. Larry trimmed a branch from a tree that was close to one of my slide outs. And, in the evening, we were welcomed to join some of the longer term residents to play a "washer" game. We really felt welcomed and had a great time here. The park is very easy to get to off of I55. The roads in the park are easy to navigate. Larry escorted us to our site, which was level. The site was grass with a concrete patio and a picnic table. There was no fire pit. The electric was safe, water and sewer connections convenient. Note that a brass water regulator is required. We didn't watch TV, but Verizon cell service was strong. This was a nice place to stop and rest before getting back out on the road. We would stay here again. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Grenada Lake is close to the Campground, and is a beautiful area to visit.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $30.00

We spent one night there on the way home. It's located immediately off the interstate...very convenient. While our stay here was short, I'm always impressed by the types of people who stay here for the season or who work for contractors and live in their units for the duration. Example, there was an RV handyman there who could have saved me a couple hundred dollars if my problems still existed when we got there. And most are very decent people. While this campground was a "premier" one, it was very folksy...and that's what we enjoy about RVing! We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for the kind review. There is no better "job" than being a campground owner and we love meeting people from all over this country and the world. Campers are very special people.
Drive safe and please visit us again.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $30.00

Friendly. Nice long grass site with picnic bench. Decent WIFI. Campground is clean. Brass water regulator is required. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for your review. Glad you stayed with us!! Drive safe and visit again.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $27.00

Well maintained gravel roads and sites, very unlevel front to rear (required extensive blocks to raise front). Sites are large with cement patio for picnic tables and chairs. Good water pressure, use your regulator. Water there for winter use. WIFI varies from good to weak. Owners are delightful and accommodating. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $25.00

We stayed overnight. Staff was very friendly. Park was clean and spacious. We did not use any of the facilities. It was really a nice park on our route. Wish it had cable. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for the review of Frog Hollow Campground. I understand about the disappointment regarding the lack of cable. We have been trying to get CableOne for 14 years and they refuse to connect us stating that "it is not to their monetary advantage."
I spoke with the corporate office last year and there is nothing they can or will do to assist us.
I sincerely hope that will not stop you from visiting us on another trip.
Beth and Larry Muschinski

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $28.00

Just stayed one night but it was great. Easy off and on I-55. Easy to maneuver through. Everything worked great. Good water pressure, steady 50 Amp. The best thing is the owner gentleman. For reasons I'd rather not discuss (my stupid mistake) when I got ready to leave Wednesday morning, my toad battery was dead. So I got that recharged and then tried to start it but no Bueno. Turns out it was out of gas. (Ok I confess that I left it running all night. Told you it was stupid.) Called the owner and he ran over with a gas can and gave me enough to get it started. Now that's good service! We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Make sure your toad is turned off before you go to sleep! LOL

Larry (my better half) told me about this happening! We are glad he could help out and rest assured, you are not the only camper that has had an oops!! We camped for 22 years before buying Frog Hollow and we could fill a book with our "incidents " and those of all our camper friends. One of the things that makes camping so great is that there is always someone to help in a crisis.
We hope you travel safe and have a great trip!

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $29.00

As an overnight stop, this park worked just fine. It was small but very neat and tidy, and the owner guided us to our site which was long enough for our coach and truck and 2nd vehicle. Water and power were good and there is a nice little area in the back to walk the dog. There was some road noise from the interstate. The highlight of our stay was eating at Carmella's restaurant downtown. The pasta and pizza were fantastic! We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

If you like italian food or pizza, Carmella's is THE place!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay AND. Carmello's. They do have great food.
Drive safe, enjoy your trip and stop back if you are in the neighborhood.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $30.00

Very convenient to I-55. Pull through FHU site with several over the air TV signals. Wifi was good only in the morning or during the day when the folks in the campground who work are not around. Once evening came we could not get anywhere with the Wifi signal. Escort to site by owner who was very friendly and helpful. Some road noise from the interstate but nothing unbearable. Security lights throughout the park. We camped at Frog Hollow Campground RV Park in a Motorhome.

Thank you for staying with us. I understand the WiFi issue but dsl is our only option and the service from AT&T is very poor. I have attempted several times to get them to upgrade our service with no success. I do keep track of camper issues with that and notify ATT every time there is a problem.
Drive safe and enjoy your travels.

Featured Campgrounds Near Frog Hollow Campground RV Park

Are you affiliated with Frog Hollow Campground RV Park ?