Sleepy Hollow RV Park

Laurel, Mississippi

2920 US-11
Laurel, Mississippi 39443

Ask fellow campers about "Sleepy Hollow RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $25.00

Nice spot to stay and get caught up on laundry and grocery shopping. The plus is it’s the home of Our Home Town from HGTV (the reason we stopped). Upon our arrival we were given the MS official tour guide with an article about Erin and Ben the stars of Our Home Town. Great place to stop felt like we were in a park in Wisconsin beautiful. Even tho it rained most of the time we were here we made the best of it. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Go to the visitors center for more info And be sure to stop at Pearls to eat. Also tried Cosmic Cafe which was very good.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $29.00

Stayed two nights. Park needs some updating. Pool was green. Site was gravel. Everything worked well. Second day woke up to ants everywhere in RV and tow vehicle. Had to spray. Still have occasional ants over a week later. Owner was a very nice gentleman and was helpful. Didn't tell him about ants as we left very early on departure. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Take ant spray with you and spray everything down outside your camper as soon as you arrive.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $30.00

I can't say enough about the good people at this park. I injured my shoulder and couldn't drive for 30 days. The manager and his maintenance worker helped me with everything I needed to do -- hooking up/unhooking my car, connecting utilities, bringing UPS packages to me so I didn't have to walk to the office to get them.

Besides being an excellent, well-maintained park, the folks who run it are super. I will definitely stay here again when passing thru the area. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Site 8

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $27.00

I have used this RV park a couple of times over the year as a 1-night stop over. A couple of miles off I-59, little to no highway noise in the upper section. Owners are super friendly, making reservations is easy. We have stayed in the upper section with Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi was good. Only issue is ants, especially in site #8. Need to spray EVERYTHING (power/sewer/tires/stabilizers) that touches the ground. We missed a spot and had them everywhere to include the tow vehicle. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Ant Killer-Spray everything.

Featured Campgrounds Near Sleepy Hollow RV Park

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $28.00

After reading one review and looking at their website, we decided to stay here for overnight. First, there is no cable and too many trees for satellite. Their WiFi is a hotspot, which is iffy and slow. We are almost sitting right beside their office so should have had a good connection, but we didn't . I do have Verizon, so used it. Their ad reads paved sites, but we camped on a gravel/grassy spot behind two Long term travel trailers. After looking at the layout, I wouldn't have wanted to drive my RV down the steep curvy hill to get to the other spots. Hopefully, when we leave soon we will be able to turn on the second entrance road to get out, because the steep curvy road going down looks dangerous. You can hear a loud train at night and also the long term campers leaving for work. The owners are very friendly, but doubt if I would stop again. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $27.00

This park was fine for an overnight stop. Owners are wonderful. The campground shower/bathroom was locked when we arrived, so was not able to use or evaluate. Likely closed due to extremely cold temps. We would stay here again. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $28.00

We got in here about 7:00pm and the owner and his wife were watching TV waiting for us to arrive as I had called earlier. They were quite friendly. The place was easy to find at night just off the highway one mile. We got escorted down the hill around the trees to a pull thru site directly opposite the bathrooms and showers. The area was well lit and we were given keys to the restrooms. We heard some highway noise but overall we had a comfortable stay here. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $30.00

The owners were friendly and helpful and escorted us to our pull-through site on a concrete pad at the bottom of the hill. We had nice shade trees, and the site itself was level. Our electric, sewer, and water hook-ups were placed well, and we had good TV reception. However, you had to walk up a steep hill back to the office to obtain a wi-fi signal. It was close to twilight when we arrived, and I wish I would have brought a flashlight with me because I had to walk back to our campsite in total darkness when I got finished with my email. They really need to add a couple of light poles along the road to make it easier on folks trying to navigate the steep hill at night. There were a few long term residents near us, but they were quiet. The biggest drawback to this RV park is the extremely heavy and noisy freeway traffic running alongside the park. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $29.00

A great park with excellent hosts! We have stayed here two times before and will stay every time we are in the area! Very enjoyable. Shady sites, quiet, and very friendly! We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $29.00

We stayed at site 27: in the two days we stayed here we picked up a hoard of tiny ants that were all over the site and now in our RV. The site was very narrow and on the side of a hill. No picnic table and cable TV barely worked. Nice enough folks, but this particular site was awful. Others might be better. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $26.00

Small, plain but pleasant RV Park with friendly staff. Convenient to I-59. Gravel sites and interior roads. Wi-Fi only good on top of hill near office. Owner made sure propane heaters were running full tilt in rest room / shower area - it was below freezing outside. Many long-term transients but they go off to work early. Everyone was holed-up on this cold day. Helpfulness of earned them points in my book. We camped at Sleepy Hollow RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Sleepy Hollow RV Park

Are you affiliated with Sleepy Hollow RV Park ?