Bonita Lakes RV Park

Meridian, Mississippi

TxBg

Very disappointed. Gravel everywhere, except concrete pads. No shade. Thirty (30 amp ) breaker kept kicking. Breaker was so hot, it couldn't be handled. No grassy area close by for walking dogs. Pool very tiny and not appealing. Will not stay here again. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

AFChap

Rate reflects 15% Escapees discount. Nice concrete pads. Free wifi works. Good utilities. Not a fancy place, but a good decent park. We were here one night, and will stay again. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Debbie t

I wish I would have read the reviews about this park before coming here! First we were sent to our spot and the trash from the campers that had been in this spot before us was still there at my door as I stepped out my RV. The woman at the front desk who claims to be the owner was terribly rude and when I asked her where the laundry room was said " Up the hill!" and after I asked her to please help me because my quarters were stuck in one of the two machines in the room informed me that there 'may' be more machines in another room... Just up another hill. Now she claimed to be the owner!! I personally will NEVER stay here again!!! We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

JohnBoyToo

Let me start by saying the storage facility we use to store our RV is a better campground than this place! A view of an 18 wheeler and the broken concrete and limestone roadbeds was the best picture I could post. I am extremely concerned about every Good Sam rating if they rated this 8.5/9/7/5. Will remember this as the worst we've stayed in. Facilities: dusty limestone & gravel throughout the section we were in with piles where they dumped 2 or 3 dump truck loads around the perimeter did not want to venture elsewhere. Amenities: The dog run was a 10'x10' with tall grass and weeds with an old kids swimming pool that I had to keep the dog away from in case he tried to drink it. I asked how they got their Good Sam rating and got a surly answer. Services: there were none. I didn't see any trash receptacles around when we left so took our garbage with us. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

BobatRetama

Our first choice was booked, so we headed here. The short term RVers were mostly in the lower level, which is a large gravel parking area. Our site had a nice long concrete pad. When available, the WiFi was weak. The CATV was good. But the office did not provide a channel guide. The campground consists of multi-level parking areas with hook ups. All but the lower level was filled with long term residents. The owner or manager's large white dog was off leash. It was friendly toward people, but aggressive toward other dogs. Price reflects a Good Sam discount. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Autigerinnc70

This is the 2nd worst RV park I have ever camped in. It is unkempt, interior roads very poor, and a filthy office. The owners were nice, but that was the only redeeming feature. There is a small, clean pool. There had been no care of the weeds, the gravel, or any maintenance whatsoever. I cannot stress enough that I would not recommend this place. There is a very nice park just north on Hwy 45 that we enjoyed very much. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

ob's place

Stayed here one night on our way through Meridian, MS.. Alright for one night. Lots of live in's as there is a power plant being built north of Meridian. All in all, good stay. Owner on site and very nice. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

rvwanderer13

Park is located close by the Interstate. Convenient for a place to spend the night and then move on. Quiet. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Earley

We were here on Christmas Day, and they were waiting for us to check into our site! Clean, concrete pad, excellent WiFi and cable, but needing to spread gravel (they have a truck load and will probably put it down next month). Clean growing park with lots of workers and friendly! Always feel safe here and very convenient to the wonderful Bonita Lakes Park for great nature trails, etc. Easy access from Interstate 20! Will return often. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

gfs1943

Suitable for an overnight, but not as nice as we were led to believe by the Web site. We had a pull-thru site, but had to do some maneuvering to get out due to long-term residents parking in the roads. The people running the office were very nice; the office is left open 24/7 so you always have access to the book exchange, etc. Probably won't stay here again. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

rossby

Most RV Parks in the area are filled up with construction workers on the new power plant north of Meridian. Your PA membership is not worth snot these days. I choose this park as a 2nd selection and the man assured me they had good W-FI and he worked with me to find an available slot. The site (25B) turned out to be one half way in the road and far from the power tower. The last resort was I could not connect to the WI-FI. Fortunately I have learned not to pay until I have verified what is advertised. We found the person running the office nice but unsure of what was what as the previous poster reported. We moved on. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Jane G

I'd use this campground only as a one night stopping place. It does have concrete pads with gravel elsewhere. Not much grass or shade. The Wi-Fi didn't work well. Other services were fine (cable, hookups, etc). The person running the office at the time we checked in appeared frazzled and uncertain of how many spaces were available. While we were checking in, another couple arrived only to find out their reserved spot had been given away (it was only 4 PM). It is close to several restaurants, service stations, and the freeway. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

indian

We liked this park . Level cement pull through site. Cable and wifi good. Easy on and off interstate. Owners were very nice and helpful with all . We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Bruce1951

OK for 1 or 2 nights. We felt safe here. Good cable. Good WiFi. Good value for money. But it's not a pretty place by any standards. Lots of long term RV's. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

NorCalRVer

Short drive off the interstate and no traffic noise. Sixty foot concrete pads, everything else is gravel. Restrooms are clean, shower stalls are very large, and there is great water pressure. There is a small, about 30 x 30, enclosed dog run. Shopping is about a mile from the park. Most sites have long term residents. This is a good over night stop. We camped at Bonita Lakes RV Park in a Motorhome.

Eagles Landing RV Park

Holt, Florida

Benchmark RV Park

Meridian, Mississippi

Roosevelt State Park

Morton, Mississippi

Are you affiliated with Bonita Lakes RV Park ?