Sun Roamers RV Resort

Recent Rate: $32 2/2015

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

fish-trails.com

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $32.00

Called for a site while on the road that day. Very friendly office staff that was very helpful. Only stayed one night but nice clean park with tall pine trees. Will stay there again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

camperlite

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $27.00

Owner very friendly and helpful and stayed overtime to meet us and check us in. Hookups were good, facilities clean and well-functioning, including laundry. Sites ample and shaded by tall trees; not every site has picnic table, but probably available if ask. Didn't use pool, but large and looked great. Excellent overall. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Jim and Sina

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $27.00

Stayed here for 1 week during Thanksgiving trip, park has a lot of late night traffic noise from people in the park, probably long term residents. Also there are people close by who seem to enjoy running their 4 wheelers at night creating considerable noise as well. I had to clean pine cones and needles off of slideouts prior to departure. We informed the park prior to arrival that we have a 42 ft rig and the site was a bit tight getting the rig into. Pulling out was uphill causing a little tire spin leaving the site. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Walmart and home depot very close by and interstate is easy on and off

SonFollower

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $33.00

Very friendly, escorted to our site, pull-through, clean. Wi-Fi a little slow but certainly would recommend. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

sunshine2775

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $25.00

This is a lovely place to stay. Beautiful, well maintained spots with a lot of large pine trees. Large well maintained and clean swimming pool and bath houses. There is a lovely small lake on the property with a walking trial. There is a coin operated laundry located in the park with a folding table and a nice sitting area. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They are strict about the speed limit in the park. Personally, I am pleased to see an RV Park that is actually managed with rules in place. Having two small children I appreciate the speed limit enforcement. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

sandimal

Date of Stay: October, 2011 - $35.00

Campground is nice. Too far between the 2 shower houses. Nice landscape. Would stay again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

dagopapa

Date of Stay: October, 2011 - $37.00

Very large park with many campers. Clean and seemed well kept. We only stayed for an overnight and would stay again for that. Before I came in I called and asked about wi-fi. Lady said they had no complaints. But the wi-fi doesn't work during peak usage times (in late afternoon and night). The campground uses an internet service that required frequent sign ons. When I talked to lady about slow and unworkable wi-fi, I was told to call service technicians on instructions provided. I did, and got no reply. So don't count on good wi-fi service! We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

hdob

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $28.00

Sun Roamers is a very nice park but has it's drawbacks. We had the feeling from the moment we arrived that we were constantly being watched. The staff is friendly but there seems to be a lot of unwritten rules that you will be unaware of. Satellite TV is spotty at best with only a couple local stations. They have a beautiful pool but are quick to tell you that upkeep is expensive and your guests are charged $5.00 apiece daily. There is a 5mph posted speed limit which is enforced with warnings and speed bumps on the entrance road. The workout room is small with outdated equipment some of it broken. If you have a motorcycle, do not idle it in the park as management will be watching and I presume waiting to warn you. On the upside, laundry facilities are adequate and inexpensive and the park is clean. The bathhouse was kept locked so I am unable to comment on it's condition. Apparently there are some permanent campers with some being friendly but most are not. The RV spots are wide and roomy and there are a number of concrete pads. If you prefer a quiet park with a lot of unwritten rules this is a good place for you. If you are looking to co-mingle with other RV'ers, I would find another campground. I doubt that I would stay here again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

gypsy_nanna

Date of Stay: February, 2011 - $17.00

We stayed here for 3 months, (thus $17 rate) and immediately felt at home. Everything was clean and well maintained. Office staff were very accessible and friendly, escort to site nice, and they helped back us in. Sites are level and a nice size, angled for easier backing, several drive through sites also available. We enjoyed the fitness center, pool and putt putt areas, as well as large lake to walk around and let the dogs run. Laundry facilities are clean and reasonably priced. The convenience to Wal-Mart, Home Depot, drug stores and restaurants cannot be beat, just minutes away. The atmosphere of the park is a relaxed setting, and owner/managers take pride in their park. Only improvement we see, would be to add cable TV. We will definitely stay here again if working in the area. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

FireFish

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $35.00

Came in late and were shown to our pull through. They are new and right next to the entrance. Noisy with the gravel road. They have tried to slow people down with speed bumps. It was oldie an overnight. There are a lot of long term rigs. Not sure that we would stay again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Al Larson

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $23.00

This quiet campground convenient to I-59, a Wal-Mart, and a Winn-Dixie supermarket. The park offers very good Wi-Fi service via prepaid subscription to a local provider. However, the initial connection to the service was not intuitively obvious to me. A very pleasant staff member had provided verbal instructions, but forgot to mention one important step. A handout to assist with connecting would be helpful. I don’t normally connect to the water service at campgrounds, instead relying on my on-board tank. When I went to fill my tanks I discovered the poorest water pressure that I experienced in my travels. The flow was so low (about 3 gallons per minute) that I gave up and filled my tank at my next stop. Before setting up on a site in this campground, check the water pressure. You may want to move another location in the park. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

petlvr

Date of Stay: March, 2010 - $25.00

A very nice little park. Quiet and off the highway. Grounds are well kept up and very clean. Big difference in price between back-in and pull-through sites. Back-ins were $25. Pull-through sites were $35. The sites are level. Some sites are cement some gravel. Very nice staff. I had a little problem connecting w/the internet (the directions were not clear) and they helped me log in. After that it was a great connection. I did not check out their restrooms/showers but used their laundry facility. Very clean also (washers & dryers were $1.50 each). Great place to walk the dog. We would absolutely stay here again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

ghh

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $20.00

This is a gem! It was clean, well kept and spacious. The staff is friendly and helpful. We used CCUSA for the fee. We would love to visit here again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Barry & Diane

Date of Stay: February, 2009 - $20.00

This is a well maintained campground with large pine trees and a lot of cones that come with it. Nice level and roomy sites. The property of the campground is quite big with the permanent residents on one end and lot of seasonals on the other. Showers in the back didn't work but that might had something to do with the weather. The laundry there was open though and looked clean. Wifi was free and worked fine at our site in the far back of the campground. The staff was very friendly and if you're into cabins, they have some really nice ones in typical Mississippi style. We would stay here again. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

reccarey

Date of Stay: November, 2008 - $25.00

A very unpretentious campground with 80% permanent guests yet one of the cleanest and best maintained campgrounds I've seen. Extended stay campers maintain the areas around their RV tastefully with little buildup in extraneous junk found elsewhere. There are very quiet, large camp sites, and a very helpful staff. This is the first time in years that someone helped me back into my site thereby saving the aggravation normally seen between some husband and wives. We camped at Sun Roamers RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Sun Roamers RV Resort?