This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

Recent Rate: $31 3/2015

Longitude: -90.6888341903686

• Overflow Parking Overflow Parking no
  • ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Telus, Bell Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,Verizon,T-Mobile,U.S. Cellular,Telus,Bell
  • Cable or Satellite TV Hookup Cable or Satellite TV Hookup ?
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • Ping Pong Ping Pong yes

randy d

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $31.00

We stay at this Jellystone Park every spring on our way home from Florida. It's always very clean and extremely well maintained. It's not that busy in the spring so we find it to be quiet and peaceful. Some of the RV sites offer a stunning view. I bet you can see for 20 miles. The sunsets are fabulous!

Two things I like best are that they have a huge store with lots of great merchandise I don't find anywhere else and a lovely veranda with tables/chairs and TV to relax at. Also love that they must keep their staff happy because I always find the same great people working there. It's like coming to stay with friends.

Not all sites are suitable for big rigs so be sure to let them know if you need a big rig site. They do always ask about our unit though. It's a nice, clean, friendly park with really good prices in the Spring when we go there! We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Penny C

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $76.00

This campground is way overpriced. Their published initial rates are only for two people. We paid $76 per night for two adults and three kids. Even "if" all of the kids' activities would have been included in the extra charge, it still would not have been worth $76/night. You have to pay additional for a lot of the activities. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.--you only get a maximum of 20 hours for the $76 you pay! The road into the campground is in need of resurfacing. The roads within the campground are narrow and could also be resurfaced. Most (if not all) of the RV/travel trailer sites are all gravel--no grass. This made it very difficult for our dogs to relieve themselves. The only grass area to take them to was quite a distance away from our site. The fire rings are buried into the ground and the top of the rings are flush with the ground. When it rained, our fire ring/pit filled up with water and could not be used--so much for a campfire being a part of our camping experience. The only positive comments we have about this campground are that the pool is nice and the staff is excellent. The young gentleman that took us to our site upon arrival was very friendly. He was very sincere in doing all he could to help get us parked and set-up. This young man is a huge asset to this Jellystone location--hopefully the management recognizes it. Most of the rest of the staff here were pleasant as well. The property owners/managers of this Jellystone need to understand that the staff here is probably the only reason this Jellystone is still in business. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

jstrom

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $35.00

We stayed here for a friend who had there wedding here. It's clean, with lots of things to do, especially for the kids. We didn't have good weather and I was sick, so we didn't use much of the parks amenities. The sites are kind of small and close together. Ours wasn't very level. It's not our kind of place, but it's clean. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

johnmack

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $57.00

We reviewed the park before we stayed and it is nice and clean and family oriented. However it is very, very, very, hilly and the sites are so close you could almost touch the rig next to yours. It is very, very narrow, the sites are so small and way over priced. I would not stay here if it was free. I hate to be so critical, but that is the truth. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

User2715

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $57.00

We stayed for 4 nights in Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Eureka, Missouri. I will say the staff was top notch and helped in any way possible. The sites were clean as well as the Park itself. It has many friendly family activities that our son loved. However there are more negatives than positives. First the nightly price was $57.00. This does not include many of the activities that they offer, so expect to pay extra for those. I was disappointed when I found that out, especially for the price of the campground. This campground does not offer a decent campsite for big rigs. You will end up staying right of the road or down in a poorly designed gully where use of the picnic table or fire rings is not possible. It is has very narrow roads and the trees in some places are not trimmed high enough. Our rigged hit many branches entering and exiting the campground. Lastly, get to know your neighbors because the sites as well as the cabins are extremely close together and privacy is minimal. To sum it up if you have a 30' plus motorhome or 5th wheel, you might want to think about staying in another place. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Mike Pam D

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $48.00

We have stayed at several Yogi campgrounds. This one had a few pluses, but several minuses. There were several great free shows for the family each evening: a reptile guy, a circus show. The campsite is super close to Six Flags, and is tucked among lush hills . The negatives: the sites are very close together, and there are tons of them. The cabins seemed to be stacked next to each other like pieces on a crowded monopoly board. The sites are narrow and not level. We were so close to a cabin, we thought we might have been on their site. The pool was crowded, and there seemed to be a lot of drinking there for a family place. The roads were narrow and jammed with extra cars for cabin campers, making driving treacherous. The kids' activities almost always involved buying something in the store first. Overall, I've seen Yogi do much better. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Lynniepoo

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $64.00

Stayed here during the 100 degree heat wave this summer. Of course our site had no trees and we couldn't be moved, although there are lots of tree's in park. The site was set up wrong with hook ups on wrong side and really small. We couldn't pull in other direction because of hill and one way street. I am still scratching my head about that site. Not a good stay. I made reservations 3 months ahead and talked to the manager about a which space would work best for us. I think we had the worst site in the park. You would think he knows the park and which spaces are nicest but I guess not. We were also over charged at check in. This was fixed when pointed out, but it should not have happened to begin with. I agree with other posts that the cabins are on top of each other and sites are small. Not recommended. This park was also the most expensive we have stayed in all year. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

kdgran

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $60.00

If I was only rating the staff and amenities then this park would rate a 10. The staff went out of their way to help us at all times. The number of programs was also top notch and consisted of the "normal" Yogi stuff. The campsites are not up to par with other campgrounds we have been to. The sites are pretty close to each other and some are difficult to back into. When you make a reservation you need to specify number of slides on your unit. We were not asked and there are sites that you will have difficulty opening the awning/slides. There were a couple of class "A" units and they looked liked they had to grease the units to get them parked. The south set of campsites is designed for pop-ups and gets considerable road noise. Overall the quality of the activities more than made up for the quality of the campsite. We will be back. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

bogartdean

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $160.00

We had stayed in a cottage at another Jellystone park near Branson last year to the delight of our grandson. Planning to take him to Six Flags Mid America, we decided to surprise him with another Jellystone experience this year. The expense was greater for the Six Flags cottage, but that was to be expected due to their location. Check-in went very well. When we got into the cottage, the grandson's first comment was it was small and not as appealing as Jellystone Branson. Both cottages probably had the same square footage, but the one available in Branson has one bedroom with full bed and bunks in one room. It also had a better layout in the kitchen/living areas; but most importantly, it had real furniture, not four plastic chairs stacked against the wall. The second bedroom provided here in Eureka is tiny, consisting of the bunks and a small space between them and the wall of the other bedroom. It also has a closet with the fan for the heater below it. That fan is very loud! ( We needed it the first night.) The second night of our stay was warmer and there was no air conditioning. The window couldn't be opened as there was no screen. The bed in the larger bedroom made loud noises any time there was motion due to the material of the bottom of the mattress rubbing against the plastic of the box springs. This may have been unique to our cottage, but nevertheless, sleep was a challenge. Management should try sleeping in here. Okay, I now know a person should not assume all Jellystones are the same. From reading the descriptions of facilities and amenities at Eureka, I assumed. There was a Yogi Train which cost to ride; cute, but not for our nine year old. We were surprised to find a charge of $3.75 per person per mini-golf game. (This was free in Branson.) We paid, but think for that amount the area should have been cleaner. The pool area was very large and clean. The temperature during our stay was cool but we had a good time at the pool. One interesting observation was the difficulty large motorhomes or fifth wheel trailers had parking. There are no pull-through sites (I think) so they had to all back in to their spots. This required staff members to ask cottage dwellers to move their vehicles. No big deal for us. However, it was a big deal for the cottage next door who were very displeased at having a staff member knock on their door at 7:02 in the morning to tell them to move their vehicle so a fifth wheel could leave. Since they didn't answer the door quickly, staff then pounded on it to arouse them. Hopefully, they let management know about their displeasure as I have about our situation. What was our situation? Up to the evening of the 28th all was acceptable, not perfect but acceptable. That evening, as we were at the table playing cards, the plastic chair my wife was sitting upon collapsed. With all the emphasis during check-in about a deposit on the credit card against damage and the note on the kitchen cabinet about the deposit, I was not going to allow management to charge me for a plastic chair. I gathered up the pieces of the chair and took them to the office where I explained to the manager what had occurred. He said he was sorry that had happened and asked if my wife was alright. My response was we would have to see about her wrists later. Again, I made an incorrect assumption that he would show up at our door later that evening to inquire as to the status of my wife. He did not. Then I assumed he would the following morning as he walked past our cabin. He did not. This was unacceptable. At this point all things became annoying. The notice on the kitchen cabinet warns the occupant to allow extra time at check-out for a staff member to check the cottage for damage and unwashed dishes upon which a charge would be assessed. Since the park was so full we allowed 30 minutes. Upon checking out the clerk said we could go. When asked about the delay for inspection or the deposit on the credit card she said not to worry and that there really isn't a charge levied against the credit card on check-in. Now we had 30 minutes to kill somewhere as we were out of the cottage. Petty comment? Maybe so, but my original attitude about this campground had greatly changed by now. What were the consequences for my wife? Both wrists were bruised; one had a knot under the skin for ten days; three visits to a chiropractor (so far) and still sitting on a lot of frozen peas. I received no immediate response by email from management. However, upon following up as to why I received no response, I was contacted by the owner/guest services and told of an internet glitch. I do not believe all of my email was reviewed as several of my concerns were not addressed. They were only hoping that my wife's wrist was healed and made an offer of a $50.00 discount on a future cottage stay, which I declined. Of course I realize that they were being careful in their "level one" response as they might have to accept some financial responsibility. Shame on them. Would I stay at Jellystone again? Certainly not the one at Eureka. (I would still recommend the one at Branson.) I feel that the tremendous volume of traffic at Eureka due to Six Flags makes management become lax in certain areas as they do not need to depend on repeat business. They had once chance to make a good first impression. They failed. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

randy d

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $35.00

We didn't like the campground where we were staying so we checked out some others in the area and found this to be perfect. I thought it might be a loud kids park or expensive since it's a Yogi campground, but at least during this time of year it's very peaceful. Was quiet and the cheapest too. There's a fairly steep hill on the way but not so much that it's a problem and the view at the top is more than worth it! We had a panoramic view of the valley from our site that must have gone for 20 miles. Very nice staff. Great gift shop according to my wife. Extremely well maintained and clean. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

lejms07

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $28.00

Atop some "hilly" terrain. The spots were very close together, but very nice and efficient as well. We stayed here in the off season so the rate was supposed to be 32 a night, but for the third night we were supposed to get a days pass at six flags, since we didnt want or need it we were able to exchange for credit towards our stay. Park was close to empty when we stayed. We have little ones who liked the play area and arcade. Laundry was 1.25 to wash and the same to dry. Showers looked recently re-done. We ran the trails in the morning and brought bikes; this was quite an undertaking as to the hilly terrain. Staff very nice and willing to help always. We visited mainly to drive into St Louis for tourist activities. It was about 30 minutes into downtown, but fairly fast as the park is right on the interstate. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

cybergrunt

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $67.00

Proximity next door to Six Flags is a bonus. Noticed some back-in sites are tricky due to old growth trees. Staff was friendly and helpful. Store is mostly t-shirts, cups and other knick-knack stuff. Good news is a Wal-Mart is about 1 mile away (past Six Flags on the frontage road). Any near-term travelers approaching from north should know Hwy 109 is closed to traffic (bridge repairs) and I would recommend approaching the CG from the north (I-64/US-40) by way of Hwy 141 (multi-lane, good surface). Definitely do not try to come in from the west on Fox Creek Road (tight, two lane "road" with plenty of twists and turns). We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sheri Cooper

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $56.00

Although the price was a little more than we would like to pay, the facilities, hospitality and scenery were well worth the price. Very kid friendly with lots of activities. We were escorted and guided into our site. We would have loved to stay longer, but could only stay one night. I would come back again! We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Fifth Wheel.

dlb

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $55.00

This park was the worst place we have ever stayed. Tight road and spaces. We had a pull-through space, but pulling through meant trying to navigate the parking lot for the cabins - impossible in a motorcoach. The site was so tight we had to to flip the picnic table against a tree to get the slides out. According to the management this was their largest site! Rude staff, music blaring, cramped park. Beware. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

jdynan

Date of Stay: June, 2008 - $45.00

I will start saying there are not many RV parks choices in the St. Louis area. The staff at this park go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. If you have kids they will have lots to do. The sites are really close together and you may find leveling your rig a little difficult. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park?